console connected headset?

Discus and support console connected headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cant seem to find any info on this or where to post. is there or will there be a third party headset that connects wireless to the console for chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IIIIDarkstar, Feb 12, 2014.

1. IIIIDarkstar
    IIIIDarkstar Guest

cant seem to find any info on this or where to post.

is there or will there be a third party headset that connects wireless to the console for chat and sound like the tritton for 360. i use a xim and cronus so i can play with a mouse and keyboard and i use a 360 controller for that with the xbox one, so new
    headsets that connect to the xbo controller will not work for me. thank you so much.

:)

IIIIDarkstar, Feb 12, 2014
  2. iPods Connected to Console

Thanks for following up, ermac29. Newer generation iPods such as yours are unfortunately not compatible. Very sorry about that! Please let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be happy to assist.

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Feb 12, 2014
  3. Ermac29
    Ermac29 Guest
    iPods Connected to Console

Edit (wouldn't let me edit the above post) - Mister Darcy, is there any more info you need? When I look at the iPod display screen it shows the rotating arrows signifying it's syncing to the device it's connected to. Would this have anything to do with my
    issue? Should I let it sync and then play when done? Seem though it never ends the syncing though

Ermac29, Feb 12, 2014
  4. zFIexy Win User

Console connection

i seem to be having the exact issues aswell ive tried some many things ive turned my xbox on and off ive reset my router ive disconected from the internet and reconnected but nothing works pls help
  5. BetaKool4502 Win User

Console not connecting

6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Console connection

Have you checked your nat settings?
  7. nuthin2prove Win User

Console not connecting to controllers

Thanks for the tip. I'll let you know the outcome after the holidays.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Console not connecting to controllers

Hey Nuthin! Can you try these same controllers on a different console, like a family member or a friend's? If they work there but not on your console, then there is most likely an issue with the console. If you need to set up a repair order, start here (support.xbox.com/.../repair-process).
    If they don't work on another console, then there may just be an issue with the controllers. Let us know what you find with this test, thanks!
Thema:

1. console connected headset? - Similar Threads - console connected headset

2. Xbox app sees Xbox One console, but doesn't connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app sees Xbox One console, but doesn't connect: The Xbox app on PC sees the Xbox one console, but when I try to connect, it says "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure your console is still on and connected to the same network as your...
  3. Games won't connect but console is???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't connect but console is???: So my console is sucessfully connected to xbox live. I can use apps and access the store. However not one single game I own will connect. "Connot find live," or,"cannot acquire profile" nothing is...
  4. xbox one controller not syncing or connecting to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one controller not syncing or connecting to console: Just recently, I turned my xbox one controller on, to play a game, and it flashed for a while, then turned off. I charged the batteries, but it did not work. When I try to sync it to my console,...
  5. The console (xbox one s) doesn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    The console (xbox one s) doesn't connect: When I switch on an app like amazon, youtube or twitch after few seconds these apps block. After this block I go back to Home but without the connection. Whenever to back with connection I must...
  6. Question about connecting headset transmitter to two different consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about connecting headset transmitter to two different consoles: Hi guys and gals Is it possible to connect my turtle beach stealth 500x, which includes a transmitter and USB cable, to two different Xbox ones at the same time? I recently bought a hdmi switch...
  7. Console thinks a headset is connected when one isn't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console thinks a headset is connected when one isn't: A problem just started today. I was playing Destiny and it was showing the headset icon on my banner in game, even though no headset was connected. I connected my headset to see if it would work,...
  8. Headset connection direct to console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset connection direct to console?: is there a place to plug a wired headset directly into the Xbox One and just get chat sound ( no game sound included)? for example, can I plug a USB headset directly into the console for chat...
  9. I need to connect four headsets to one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to connect four headsets to one console: Hi there! We're setting up a gaming area at work. As our office has an open floor space, we need to use headsets. But we also want to be able to play local multiplayer, so here's my question:...
  10. Headset only working when the controller is connected to the console via usb cable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset only working when the controller is connected to the console via usb cable.: Hi guys, i'm having this problem: I can't seem to hear anyone while using the headset with AA batteries or the Play and Charge battery kit, it only seems to work properly when i'm recharging the...