Console crashing/shutdown/reboot again

Discus and support Console crashing/shutdown/reboot again in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So a few releases ago there was a big issue with the whole console locking up and freezing... Hadn't seen it for a while but now it's back when playing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mjcrooksey, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Console crashing/shutdown/reboot again

So a few releases ago there was a big issue with the whole console locking up and freezing... Hadn't seen it for a while but now it's back when playing modern warfare!! Was it ever actually fixed and is this more likely a modern warfare issue or the dashboard do you think?

submitted by /u/Mjcrooksey
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mjcrooksey, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Co2 OUTBR3AK Win User

Live Tv displays "debug"

Sounds like something crashed within the TV app itself. Does your OneGuide work? Have you tried a Hard-Shutdown of the console and rebooting? I assume something incorrect happened when it pulled channel data.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I need help

clear.cache and hard shutdown and reboot the console
  4. pd730 Win User

Sticks at loading screens

Happened to me again with NFS over the weekend, hold power button, reboot. Installed Titanfall yesterday, shut off Xbox (full shutdown), started it today, Titanfall crashes back to home screen at loading page. Had to reset it again by holding down the
    power button. Wash, rinse, repeat. No problems like this before the update and now I'm resetting the console every couple of days. So many problems...
  5. ngocphi Win User

Compre un Tarjeta de xbox live un mes, se activo y no me deja jugar en oline (Buy an xbox live card a month, it is active and will not let me play in oline)

Hard reset your console with a complete shutdown then reboot it

Then redownload your profile
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Disk space on xBox one x

Power cycle (reboot) your console from a Full shutdown. Clear the cache.
Thema:

Console crashing/shutdown/reboot again

1. Console crashing/shutdown/reboot again - Similar Threads - Console crashing shutdown

2. Modern Warfare crashing most xbox consoles!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare crashing most xbox consoles!: I have been playing the game sence release at first no real issues, never with the campaign... but recently my (OG xbox one) has been hard crashing and shutting off during online matchs or when...
  3. Console is constantly Crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is constantly Crashing: Why is it not being acknowledged as a "known issue" that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is crashing people's console several times per session? I know for a fact that it's being discussed and...
  4. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match: Hi, I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading. The Xbox then tells me that "Something went...
  5. Console não abre jogos ou crasha quando os abre [Console does not open games or crashes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console não abre jogos ou crasha quando os abre [Console does not open games or crashes...: Olá! Eu tenho o Xbox One S, e tenho tido problemas com o console de travamentos no sistema/engasgos, além de jogos que não abrem ou quando abrem crasham em segundos. Eu abro qualquer jogo e...
  6. Cod mw beta crash and console crash

in XboX Insiders
    Cod mw beta crash and console crash: I briefly noticed somewhere Activision saying they want crash reports, so doing it this way in the hope it can be passed on. Was playing cod mw beta, aiming precision missile, then game...
  7. Minecraft is crashing my console

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft is crashing my console: I have an Xbox One X and after yesterday's Alpha update, Minecraft has completely crashed my console twice. I have submitted a report, but I want to be sure you guys know this is a thing because...
  8. Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console companion app keeps crashing: Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds 743f6756-88b3-4c29-8bcd-207d013cb923
  9. Xbox console freezing/crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console freezing/crashing: Hello so im asking for a friend of mines im an xbox amabassador ive tried to help with her situation with her xbox one console that keeps crashing and freezing also with a certain game that wont...
  10. Xbox Console App crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console App crashing: Anybody else having problems with the app crashing? Mine closes every time I go into a club and try to search for a member. 6eac860f-f3de-494c-87bc-80da1f459abf