Console Error code issue

Discus and support Console Error code issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just turned on my Xbox One X console and received this error code: 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 It doesn't show up when I search for info about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bushwaaa, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Bushwaaa
    Bushwaaa Guest

Console Error code issue

I just turned on my Xbox One X console and received this error code:

0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201

It doesn't show up when I search for info about it. Does anyone know anything about it?

:)

Bushwaaa, Oct 16, 2019
  2. PredatorPanda69 Win User

Console Error code issue

Got the same error.... haven't found any info
  3. Shaun79_79 Win User

Console Error code issue

I just turned on my Xbox One X console and received this error code:

0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201

It doesn't show up when I search for info about it. Does anyone know anything about it?
    Found the error code. It has something to do with grabbing the update from the microsoft servers. More than likely on their end.
  4. Smwutches Win User

stupid error paymet code

What's the error code that shows up when you try on the console? That is the error code that will help narrow down the issue.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Power supply problem.

6. onyxishere Win User

Need help!!!!

Thema:

Console Error code issue

1. Console Error code issue - Similar Threads - Console Error code

2. Error Code for Xbo One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code for Xbo One console: Good evening, I was in the middle of playing my game and this error code came up:0x0B050033. When I plugged it in the virtual person, it said that there is an issue on the server side. Is anyone...
  3. Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console: Hi I have been trying to log into Bloxburg in Roblox with an adult account and with all privacy settings set as Everyone, Allow, etc but am still receiving the error. I have logged out of the...
  4. Can’t Sign Into Xbox Live Via Xbox One Console Error Code - 0x87DD0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Sign Into Xbox Live Via Xbox One Console Error Code - 0x87DD0006: I’m having issues signing into Xbox live on my XO console I believe this is related to the XBL SSO currently in place that MS XO support have just tweeted on Twitter. I get the following message...
  5. Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004): Im trying to play Monster Hunter World but when i insert the disk into my xbox 1 i keep getting a message saying "cant read license, check to see if disc is dirty or damaged" error code...
  6. *HELP* Update error code ERROR 0x80070570 has bricked all of my Xbox consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    *HELP* Update error code ERROR 0x80070570 has bricked all of my Xbox consoles: So I've tried everything including a factory reset. Since I can't update, I can't even complete the initial Xbox set up. So basically my XBOX is a paperweight at the moment. [img]...
  7. Clicking noise from Xbox one and unable to reset console e106 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clicking noise from Xbox one and unable to reset console e106 error code: i was playing my xbox this morning with no issues. Went away for a few hours and when i tried to start a game it froze. Now it makes a clicking noise and gives me a e106 error. When follwoing the...
  8. Account won't download on any console (Xbox 360) error code 8007007A. Steps don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account won't download on any console (Xbox 360) error code 8007007A. Steps don't work: I cannot get my account to download to save my life. Keeps saying Xbox live accounts can't be downloaded at this time. Error code 8007007A. The steps to fix this don't work so I'm thinking about...
  9. Error code 8C150009 (360 console)? Contact Xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8C150009 (360 console)? Contact Xbox support: Hey everyone MS Xbox is working to fix issues related with error code 8C150009. If you are experiencing error code 8C150009 in 360 consoles, please, contact support via chat or phone to report:...
  10. Getting Error Code 8C150009 on Console And it is not recognizing that I have a gold account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Error Code 8C150009 on Console And it is not recognizing that I have a gold account?: I bought a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription for Xbox 360 last night. I redeemed the code on my PC. When I go onto the console I can see that in the purchase history it says I bought the gold...