Console froze and I got roll backed

Discus and support Console froze and I got roll backed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was playing Today, finished main storyline (Act V), got all the achievements and started playing Adventure mode. After some time game froze and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ragnares, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Ragnares
    Ragnares Guest

So I was playing Today, finished main storyline (Act V), got all the achievements and started playing Adventure mode. After some time game froze and console restarted, after it powered up again all the achievements I got in last session just started popping
    in one by one for 5 minutes and when I launched Diablo3, my character which was level 62 when game/console froze is now level 48, also I am again in the beginning of the Act V and can't choose Adventure mode, it is still unlocked. I already have all the achievements
    proving that I finished storyline and killed Malthael and "Just Riffting" from Adventure mode. Does anyone have advice how or is there any chance game progress will come back?

:)

Ragnares, Aug 24, 2014
  2. OIBND
    OIBND Guest
    The Cloud and GOW3

I finally setup the cloud last week and backed up my save file. This past Sunday I had an online campaign issue (xbox froze during checkpoint). The next day I got "the files are corrupted. Do you wish to overwrite?". So.... I did the overwrite and lost my
    stuff. But backed out and loaded the cloud file and back to re-up level 49.

So to all the people wondering. Use the cloud to back up.

OIBND, Aug 24, 2014
  3. Netflix not loading....

I just got done watching reservoir dogs on netflix. After it was done playing I backed out. Instead of backing out I received a black screen that froze my xbox 360 slim console. I turn my console off and back on. I try load up netflix and I get stuck in
    the loading screen. I tried deleting the updates and starting it up again but I get the same results. What gives? This recent netflix update FAILS on so many levels.

Chris Pe Bacon, Aug 24, 2014
  4. Darth Laridum Win User

Super Laggy?

had that this morning, got slow then froze had to restart console
  5. FredxXxBear Win User

Roll it back.

this is what worked for me after all day. From Don Jose

I found this to work for me : (from this link: forums.xbox.com/.../2076129.aspx

"Try going offline, restarting your Xbox from the snap menu, then going back online after it starts up."

I started a different game & it asked me to go offline. I did, then restarted my xbox. When it came back up I was able to play online again
  6. FredxXxBear Win User

Roll it back.

this is what worked for me after all day.

I found this to work for me : (from this link: forums.xbox.com/.../2076129.aspx

"Try going offline, restarting your Xbox from the snap menu, then going back online after it starts up."

I started a different game & it asked me to go offline. I did, then restarted my xbox. When it came back up I was able to play online again
  7. Hordie Win User

Roll it back.

Hi FredxXxBear,

Go to Settings, then System, then Update Console. If it's not available then I would suggest posting in the preview forums here.
  8. FredxXxBear Win User

Roll it back.

And I already know there is a bug, everyone knows there is a bug, so please don't tell me there is a bug and mark my question as answered. It's not an answer.
Thema:

1. Console froze and I got roll backed - Similar Threads - Console froze got

2. How do I set up the console streaming? I've looked at lots of videos but they haven't shown...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I set up the console streaming? I've looked at lots of videos but they haven't shown...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CALL_ME_JIG [link] [comments]
  3. Enrolling preview program, factory resets whole console

in XboX Insiders
    Enrolling preview program, factory resets whole console: When enrolling from the preview program, the whole xbox needs a 3 GB update, and then factory resets the whole console. This is pretty much annoying because then multiple crash issues will appear...
  4. Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of...: I only ever planned to use Console Streaming while in the same room as my Xbox, so I assumed I’d be good to go. I own 5 Xbox One controllers (including the ~$150 Elite Series 1), but none of them...
  5. XBOX ONE S 1TB all-digital Edition console

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S 1TB all-digital Edition console: I wonder XBOX ONE S all-digital edition console can connect my laptop with 2007 windows or not? If yes, besides laptop, any other auxiliary data lines? Another question is why XBOX ONE S 1TB...
  6. Console froze or controller froze

in XboX Insiders
    Console froze or controller froze: My console is kept freezing up or my controller is not responsive when playing on Xbox one x. Does any have this problem? Please help me to fix the problem. This makes the Fourth time that it...
  7. Unable to join Minecraft realm after console froze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join Minecraft realm after console froze: Hi, Was playing the bedrock version of Minecraft (ver 1.5) when the game and the console froze. After restarting my Xbox One I can't join the realm I was on.... the game says I am already playing...
  8. Xbox one console froze now black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console froze now black screen: My Xbox one has been played only a handful of times. It’s a replaced one from Microsoft and thats now run out of warranty. One day it froze my game I was playing so I turned it off. When I turned...
  9. Console froze during game, upon reboot, no sound!!! Please help. :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console froze during game, upon reboot, no sound!!! Please help. :(: Okay, so this is similar to a post by someone else just a couple months ago. I was playing Skyrim ( la di da, prancing around with a following of undead past the Ritual Stone... ) When my 360...
  10. Lost save game after console froze?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost save game after console froze?: Hi I was playing a game I downloaded from the Xbox Live store when the console froze at the point where the save icon was on the screen. It didn't come back to life (even when pressing the guide...