Console froze or controller froze

Discus and support Console froze or controller froze in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My console is kept freezing up or my controller is not responsive when playing on Xbox one x. Does any have this problem? Please help me to fix the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadmandoom963, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:43 PM.

1. Console froze or controller froze

My console is kept freezing up or my controller is not responsive when playing on Xbox one x. Does any have this problem? Please help me to fix the problem. This makes the Fourth time that it happened. Only button works are the home button.

submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deadmandoom963, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:43 PM
  2. JP Nordstrom Win User

Semi froze console

I am not able to get to the Home screen trying anything. The screen is frozen. The only way to get everything working again is to unplug it. Here is hoping that i dont have to keep doing this.
  3. DLUXZILLA Win User

Semi froze console

This worked for me as I was having the same problems.
  4. Joachim B Win User

Forza horizon 2 crashing on game restart

The exact same thing happened to me a few moments ago. Came second (I drive simulation mode) on the cliffside sprint and chose to restart the race. The game froze during loading and when pressing the XBOX-button on the controller the console froze with at
    stuttering sound. had to pull the power cord.
  5. AnglomaA Win User

Sales and Specials app freezing xbox

mine froze too , today , I scratched , didn't won ofc :) , tried to exit , froze , had to shutdown console , using xbox slim , so must be the app
  6. W0RKS MANAGER Win User

Freezing

Froze 3-4 times. Just froze as dam collapsed! :-(
Thema:

Console froze or controller froze

1. Console froze or controller froze - Similar Threads - Console froze controller

2. Xbox console streaming to mobile help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console streaming to mobile help.: so I'm trying to stream my Xbox console to my phone but its a bit confusing, so I have an Xbox, a Bluetooth controller, a compatible phone, im and insider, I have the insider hub app I have the...
  3. Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console: Other accounts on my Xbox can't play gamespass games on my console 50c3af11-8d93-42a8-9e9d-38fc7351ce60
  4. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  5. Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP: So this issue is not as uncommon as I thought since I'm seeing several posts on it elsewhere. The problem is that there is no real solution to it that is working this time. I can confirm that...
  6. Unable to join Minecraft realm after console froze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join Minecraft realm after console froze: Hi, Was playing the bedrock version of Minecraft (ver 1.5) when the game and the console froze. After restarting my Xbox One I can't join the realm I was on.... the game says I am already playing...
  7. Console froze and I got roll backed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console froze and I got roll backed: So I was playing Today, finished main storyline (Act V), got all the achievements and started playing Adventure mode. After some time game froze and console restarted, after it powered up again...
  8. Xbox one console froze now black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console froze now black screen: My Xbox one has been played only a handful of times. It’s a replaced one from Microsoft and thats now run out of warranty. One day it froze my game I was playing so I turned it off. When I turned...
  9. Console froze during game, upon reboot, no sound!!! Please help. :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console froze during game, upon reboot, no sound!!! Please help. :(: Okay, so this is similar to a post by someone else just a couple months ago. I was playing Skyrim ( la di da, prancing around with a following of undead past the Ritual Stone... ) When my 360...
  10. Lost save game after console froze?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost save game after console froze?: Hi I was playing a game I downloaded from the Xbox Live store when the console froze at the point where the save icon was on the screen. It didn't come back to life (even when pressing the guide...