Console in guarantee repair does not turn on anymore.

Discus and support Console in guarantee repair does not turn on anymore. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's been a few days since my console arrived from repairing service, the original problem was a turning off issue due to fan malfunction. When the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tanausulord, May 17, 2019.

1. tanausulord
    tanausulord Guest

It's been a few days since my console arrived from repairing service, the original problem was a turning off issue due to fan malfunction. When the console arrived it made no sound and did not turn off anymore. Once, the second day, the console did not
    turn on but I thought it was due to any update conflict. Today it does not turn on no matter what I do. I revised the cables and switches, I tried in a different switch, I waited hours with the console unplugged and nothing. It makes a try to turn on but after
    10 seconds or so it turns off, somethimes the button's light turns on and others it doesn't. The console is still in repair guarantee and I don't know if I should print the same label or if I have to make a new repairing order... the problem is different after
    all but I can't get any other option than repairing accesories and not the console again.

:)

tanausulord, May 17, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Lord,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sorry you are going through this with your repaired console. Best thing to do is get with support and create a new repair. Or you can go to

device support
    and set it up yourself.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Lord,

As you were able to set up a repair, I will go ahead and lock this thread as there is nothing more we can do. hope you enjoy your new console.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. tanausulord Win User

Well, after all they've decided to send me a new console... I feel stupid 'cause I'm feeling sad for having to send my console and receive a new one instead.... it's not a kitty, it's just a console xD why do I feel bad? hahaha.

Thanks for your help, yesterday the helping chat was already closed and I had nobody else to help me :)
  6. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

Get in touch with support and have your repair details ready.
Thema:

1. Console in guarantee repair does not turn on anymore. - Similar Threads - Console guarantee repair

2. What Hdd Does the Xbox 360 Arcade Console Use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Hdd Does the Xbox 360 Arcade Console Use?: [img] this is important. 8c66b328-3cdf-44bb-9cb5-267892791364
  3. Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10 - Using as keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10 - Using as keyboard: Hoping someone can help with this please. I've had the companion app up and running on my Win10 laptop for a while, and having it connected to my Xbox One I've been able to play ESO on the Xbox...
  4. How do I get my Xbox One S to connect to Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox One S to connect to Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10: I'm using a wireless connection I've tried changing the Xbox name, the xbox app connectivity preferences, putting in the xbox ip address nothing works. d9820e40-8a55-4ae3-8e40-efb65f9a45b5
  5. new console + warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    new console + warranty: Hello If I purchase a NEW and UNOPENED system (series x) from a third party on eBay will I be able to purchase a extended warranty when I register my device? thank you...
  6. Console problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Console problem: my console os not working properly. So i want to repair it . 9991d7f9-b9a6-4b8b-84af-f3604073b99b
  7. When will the console crashing be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the console crashing be fixed?: Console keeps locking up and turning off while playing COD:CW. Using an HP monitor 1080p. Model X console. 608e7470-8ce7-408c-b7a7-8038610db2db
  8. Xbox Console Principal e Secundário

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Principal e Secundário: Olá. Pelo que entendi , se eu tenho dois Xbox One e para um outro perfil ter acesso aos meus jogos e assinaturas no console secundário eu preciso estar logado no Xbox secundário para ele ter...
  9. Xbox Content not available across consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Content not available across consoles: I have 2 Xbox ones. They are set up with family sharing and seems to be going well except for one case. I have Mortal Kombat X on the home xbox (in the office) and downloaded the expansion to have...
  10. Does any one have a guaranteed list of multi console routers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does any one have a guaranteed list of multi console routers: I keep getting nat issues with my 2 xbox1s and i dont mind forking over the cash for a good router with great UPnP implementation, but thats not necessarily on the routers box at best buy, not to...