console is getting power but wont turn on

Discus and support console is getting power but wont turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got a 360 s and have it plugged in i press the power button and just hear a ding but nothing else happens is this related to a bad power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drpeppermasta, Dec 31, 2013.

1. console is getting power but wont turn on

i just got a 360 s and have it plugged in i press the power button and just hear a ding but nothing else happens is this related to a bad power supply?

:)

drpeppermasta, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Shin GenXsis
    Shin GenXsis Guest
    Shin GenXsis, Dec 31, 2013
  3. RisingCam
    RisingCam Guest
    power wont turn on

my 360 S was working last night today when I tired to play it, it won't turn on but when I press the power button on my 360 you can hear the that thing sound but it still won't turn on. I plugged everything out nothing happens. HELLPPPPPPPPPPPP

RisingCam, Dec 31, 2013
  4. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest

PalZer0, Jan 1, 2014
  5. PalZer0 Win User

6. Shin GenXsis Win User

Microsoft Device support page being buggy

7. DerVaddi Win User
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later

Hi Korde,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend if you can try a different power supply. With it going back to orange while plugged in sounds like it the power supply. When the console is turned on it should turn white and stay white. You can also try

my console wont power on
    for more troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Darth Gideon Win User

App wont turn console on

my xboxone wont turn on from my control pad. i have to manually power on the console and then hard wire my control pad to get it recognized. it works normally after that. my console also no longer powers on my tv when i turn it on even tho it is set to do
    so.
Thema:

1. console is getting power but wont turn on - Similar Threads - console getting power

2. How to get Microsoft service for "xbox 360 S", I have issue with Console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get Microsoft service for "xbox 360 S", I have issue with Console.: I have issue with my "Xbox 360 S console". When I tried to rise "service request", I got message "There are no service options available. For further assistance, contact us." I went to "contact...
  3. XBOX ONE X standard exchange: will I get a new console or a repaired one

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X standard exchange: will I get a new console or a repaired one: So i have a non functioning xbox one x (I have tried everything: osu...) and I want to have it repaired by microsoft. My only option is standard exchange. my question is: if I do that will I get...
  4. I’ve been Consol band from a hacker and I can’t get any of my games back what do I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been Consol band from a hacker and I can’t get any of my games back what do I do: I’ve been Consol band from a hacker and now I can’t sign into Xbox live or access any of my games I’ve downloaded or bought I bought over $1000 in games on Xbox what do i do? who do I talk to?...
  5. Have you noticed your xbox one console get progressively slower after each update?

in XboX Insiders
    Have you noticed your xbox one console get progressively slower after each update?: I personally have noticed my comsole getting worse and worse with each update and I want to know if other people are noticing this too? Im not a fan of xbox seemingly pulling an Apple . View Poll...
  6. Losing my mind trying to update my X1X console keep getting 3 error codes

in XboX Insiders
    Losing my mind trying to update my X1X console keep getting 3 error codes: I have the same 3 error codes repeatedly showing up 0XE0E8000F 0X000000000 and 0X90050005 I followed all the steps others suggested, hard reset, different ethernet cord, wireless connection and...
  7. This is first xbox console I will not get at launch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is first xbox console I will not get at launch...: I've been trying to get a xbox series x since preorders went live. No luck, tried to win at taco bell(never works and hate thw food). Ive also been on toms hardware, @wario64's Twitter, xbox...
  8. (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?: It happened to a friend, the console didn't turned on until then, tested the PSU in other console and the same, he hopes that anything bad didn't happened to console....
  9. my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.: after playing disc game for a few minutes, my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off. I have to unplug it, and wait a few minutes and it works fine...
  10. Can't get the LG 4K TV (60UH6150) to power up/down via console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get the LG 4K TV (60UH6150) to power up/down via console.: Good morning! So I have tried to triage this myself, but I cannot seem to land it. This is how I am set up (no kinect....) Xbox One S LG Sound bar LG 4K TV - Model # 60UH6150 When I power on...