console is getting power but wont turn on

Discus and support console is getting power but wont turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got a 360 s and have it plugged in i press the power button and just hear a ding but nothing else happens is this related to a bad power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drpeppermasta, Dec 31, 2013.

1. console is getting power but wont turn on

i just got a 360 s and have it plugged in i press the power button and just hear a ding but nothing else happens is this related to a bad power supply?

:)

drpeppermasta, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Shin GenXsis
    Shin GenXsis Guest
    Shin GenXsis, Dec 31, 2013
  3. RisingCam
    RisingCam Guest
    power wont turn on

my 360 S was working last night today when I tired to play it, it won't turn on but when I press the power button on my 360 you can hear the that thing sound but it still won't turn on. I plugged everything out nothing happens. HELLPPPPPPPPPPPP

RisingCam, Dec 31, 2013
  4. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest

PalZer0, Jan 1, 2014
  5. PalZer0 Win User

6. Shin GenXsis Win User

Microsoft Device support page being buggy

7. DerVaddi Win User
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later

Hi Korde,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend if you can try a different power supply. With it going back to orange while plugged in sounds like it the power supply. When the console is turned on it should turn white and stay white. You can also try

my console wont power on
    for more troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Darth Gideon Win User

App wont turn console on

my xboxone wont turn on from my control pad. i have to manually power on the console and then hard wire my control pad to get it recognized. it works normally after that. my console also no longer powers on my tv when i turn it on even tho it is set to do
    so.
Thema:

1. console is getting power but wont turn on - Similar Threads - console getting power

2. Do people actually get selected for the Xbox Series X console purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Do people actually get selected for the Xbox Series X console purchase?: I just signed up for the program but I don’t feel hopeful that I’m gonna get one. I clicked join and filled at the surveys now I guess I just have to wait for a message from Xbox live? I been...
  3. did i get a bum console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did i get a bum console?: my xbox series x doesn't seem to work very well. games that i've downloaded don't launch. app don't either. i tried both hulu and netflix just now and neither loaded, i just got a message that...
  4. RIP this round, hopefully I get a chance for a console next time.

in XboX Insiders
    RIP this round, hopefully I get a chance for a console next time.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ethey16 [link] [comments]
  5. For weeks XBOX support has been lying to me about my console replacement, how do I get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For weeks XBOX support has been lying to me about my console replacement, how do I get a...: I returned my console which was delivered to the service center on May 7th. I called on the 10th because the support page didn't ever update to show it was received, that person told me that the...
  6. Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...: My Series X fan turns completely off in standby which is concerning to me. Is this normal because I went to the unit while it was turned off and felt the side and it was very warm probably 50c on...
  7. Can't get console streaming to work

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get console streaming to work: I went through all the steps and joined the insider program but I am not able to go past the learn more screen. "Console streaming join the Xbox insider program to stream games from your Xbox one"...
  8. (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?: It happened to a friend, the console didn't turned on until then, tested the PSU in other console and the same, he hopes that anything bad didn't happened to console....
  9. my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.: after playing disc game for a few minutes, my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off. I have to unplug it, and wait a few minutes and it works fine...
  10. Can't get the LG 4K TV (60UH6150) to power up/down via console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get the LG 4K TV (60UH6150) to power up/down via console.: Good morning! So I have tried to triage this myself, but I cannot seem to land it. This is how I am set up (no kinect....) Xbox One S LG Sound bar LG 4K TV - Model # 60UH6150 When I power on...