CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING...

Discus and support CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some random reason, this week my apps have taken ages to open and sometimes didnt open until Wednesday when they didnt open at all. It would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlieAston1, Oct 26, 2019.

1. CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING...

For some random reason, this week my apps have taken ages to open and sometimes didnt open until Wednesday when they didnt open at all. It would constantly say ‘this app has taken too long to start’. After hard reseting, I would have access but the gameplay
    would have suffered imensely. I cant even send messages. Can anybody help with this?

:)

CharlieAston1, Oct 26, 2019
  2. RealEnzoTDZ Win User

CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING GAMEPLAY AND LAGGING.

If XBF Javier R’s fix didn’t help they may be something wrong with your internet please contact your network provider.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING GAMEPLAY AND LAGGING.

Hello Charlie,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns slow performance on your Xbox One console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system.

Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and stable internet connection.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. MissEdi Win User

Apps/games take too long to open

Hi there, SkippingCow!

Do you currently have your games and apps installed onto the internal drive on the console, or do you have an external drive connected to your console? We'd recommend troubleshooting this issue by following the steps in the

Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    guide.

Let us know if these steps help to resolve this issue, or if you have any other support questions that we can assist with.
  5. SasukeUchiha58 Win User

Xbox one Loading problem for ocd people

Also destiny takes forever to load on my xone. I recorded it and everything. Take a look at this.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7R1TU7kfco4 is it soposed to take that long? Im very worried i have a faulty xbox. Also this video was taken right after i did the hard reset. Without opening anything else exept
    the tv app
  6. Kenshi1 Win User

"Xbox Broadcast" - How To Use?

This twitch update is SO BROKEN. after the update every time i open the twitch app. something happens, no other app, no games after that can open and the xbox one wont turn off at all. The only way to reset this is to do a hard reset. THERE IS NO EXCUSE
    WHY THIS APP IS MAKING THIS MACHINE DIE. no excuse!
Thema:

CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING...

1. CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING... - Similar Threads - CONSOLE LAG APPS

2. Controller lag- console issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller lag- console issue: Apologies if this has already been answered, but want to give full info for a response. We bought a used XBox One S. When playing on this console, every button/stick on the controller it has a...
  3. Xbox Frame lag basically bricks my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Frame lag basically bricks my console: So everytime I turn off my console, I just turned it off with the controller. Now when I do this, or I just turn it off by pressing the button, the Xbox will turn on next time as a super laggy...
  4. CONSOLE LAG

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONSOLE LAG: my Xbox account causes severe lag over my WiFi. It isn’t my internet because I signed in on 3 other consoles on different connections several miles away, and instead of the normal 60mbs my...
  5. Internet lag on PubG with multiple xbox one consoles in same household

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet lag on PubG with multiple xbox one consoles in same household: I have a situation with two xbox one's in the same household that play similar games, one of which is pubg. I understand it's not a finished game, fps drops like crazy, etc.. however, when...
  6. Xbox One S Console Lag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Console Lag?: So, my cousin and I (roommates) went halfsies on an Xbox One S like last month. We had 10mps internet and constantly lagged. Games took ages to download/update. We kept patient knowing we would be...
  7. Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update: We have a xbox one s console purchased this past December. All was fine until the March 2017 update. Now the console boots up 80% of the time with a lag / slowness that makes it unusable in games....
  8. Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update: We have a xbox one s console purchased this past December. All was fine until the March 2017 update. Now the console boots up 80% of the time with a lag / slowness that makes it unusable in games....
  9. Audio Lag using Xbox One S, but not original Xbox One Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Lag using Xbox One S, but not original Xbox One Console: Hello, I have a new Xbox One S console connected and have the same setup as the original Xbox One console I replaced (well, moved to the basement). The issue is this. I am using the exact same...
  10. Any new word on a fix for lag in games since the August/September console updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any new word on a fix for lag in games since the August/September console updates?: Hey there, it's been months since this issue has cropped on with no real word about what is being done. Information has been "collected" from users but it still seems to be an issue. Since the...