Console not connecting to Xbox live anymore

Discus and support Console not connecting to Xbox live anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my 360, or some other part in the chain, 360 -> xbox live, is not working anymore. I've never had any issues like this before. Started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ComposedFiend, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Console not connecting to Xbox live anymore

Hello everyone,

my 360, or some other part in the chain, 360 -> xbox live, is not working anymore. I've never had any issues like this before. Started my xbox up today to play some games with friends and it didn't connect to xbox live as it usually does. Errors vary per
    attempt to connect, DNS errors, 800705b4, ICMP errors and 80151904.

Tried so far;

restarting my console

restarting my modem/router

trying to dis and re-connect to the modem router

changing the DNS settings to the ones my (working) pc was using (and ofcourse then disconnected the pc from the web)

reset the system cache

restored network settings to factory defaults

Feel free to make suggestions, thank you all in advance!

:)

ComposedFiend, Apr 30, 2014
  2. Xbox live not connecting anymore in hotel

Hello, everything in a home network applies to to the la quinta network. I would suggest calling them and asking them questions about their internet service, for example: Is their network WPA2? How many access points are there? Are there any restrictions
    to how much bandwidth you can use? Are there certain ports that are blocked? Are some MAC addresses blocked?

Also,try going onto the internet explorer app if you can and testing your speed at www.bandwidthplace.com, the recommended speed for online gaming is: 3 megabits per second for download, and 5 megabits per second for upload.

Quail Checkers, Apr 30, 2014
  3. Xbox live not connecting anymore in hotel

wat can i do or theres no hope

zSLIM DUNKINz, Apr 30, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings ComposedFiend!

Before we begin, could we have you answer a few questions for us, to help us get a better understanding of your situation.

Please read: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx And post back in full detail (the questions in bold).

Thank you!

taidara, Apr 30, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

Greetings ComposedFiend!

Before we begin, could we have you answer a few questions for us, to help us get a better understanding of your situation.

Please read: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx And post back in full detail (the questions in bold).

Thank you!
  6. Amedeus8 Win User

Disc drive spinning while playing digitally downloaded game

Interesting, and is your console standing vertically or lying horizontally? I assume it's connected to Xbox Live as well? Do you have the ability to test this on another console? Either a friend or family members as well?
    It's horizontal and connected to Xbox Live. Most of my friends don't have 360s anymore, and those that do don't live close to me.
  7. Smithdreamer Win User

xbox live is down

Same problem here, on my connection test I get "Your console is connected to the internet but can't connect to Xbox LIVE. Visit www.xbox.com/connection-help for more help." First of all this page doesn't exist on xbox.com anymore so that's useful.

Second, I can't help but notice when I sign into my profile at xbox.com it says Xbox LIVE is "Up and Running." What are we missing here?
  8. SpartanJackwar Win User

Original Xbox 360 loads dashboard slowly

I tried that, it didn't improve. I also cannot connect to Xbox Live through that Xbox anymore either.
  9. DarkChaosweaver Win User

Tried a lot with no success.

Edit: Just connected to Xbox Live. I can almost guarantee that if I play something for a while, I won't be connected anymore.
Thema:

1. Console not connecting to Xbox live anymore - Similar Threads - Console connecting live

2. desligamento do console ao conectar-se na live! [Console shutdown when connecting on live!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    desligamento do console ao conectar-se na live! [Console shutdown when connecting on live!]: toda vez que ligo o console, em alguns instantes o mesmo desliga sozinho. ja limpei o cache, ate o cache do bluray, e o problema persiste! cheguei ate desativar a funçao modo de economia de...
  3. Xbox One X Connection/Live/Account Issues with Two New Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Connection/Live/Account Issues with Two New Consoles: I received my first new Xbox One X and completed set up without a single issue. During use of the Xbox in the first couple days, I was having issues with my Xbox not automatically signing me in...
  4. XboxOne X can't connect to Live when I turn on again the console using "instant-on" power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne X can't connect to Live when I turn on again the console using "instant-on" power...: This issue started maybe one month ago. XboxOne X is not able to connect to Live when I turn on the device with the power option "Instant-on" activated. Doesnt matter if I go to internet settings...
  5. Comcast: My Xbox One console will not connect to my xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: My Xbox One console will not connect to my xbox live: Comcast (ISPs): My Xbox One console will not connect to my xbox live try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on,...
  6. Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict: We have recently experienced loss of internet. A sky technician visited our home yesterday and changed our router and installed a booster. All devices connected to Wifi. However, we have two...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Subscription/connectivity issues on my console only

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription/connectivity issues on my console only: Issue was resolved - multiple accounts were set as home xbox, 586433b5-05dc-447a-b1ab-7c385617db8b
  8. Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games: Hi there. Hope someone can help. Got onto Xbox One console and tried to log into online game Fortnite. Will not connect to any online games and get screen message “Get Gold Subscription”. Not...
  9. 2 consoles connected to an xbox live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 consoles connected to an xbox live account?: Can I connect my Xbox Live account to an Xbox One and an Xbox 360? We are wanting to buy games for our 360. 3bdb076a-edd9-4aa8-a152-903a7197bd52
  10. I can't connect my console Xbox One to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my console Xbox One to Xbox Live: Hello. I have a problem. I can't connect to xbox live with my xbox one since 09/08/2018. It's the first time the network doesn't want to connect. I try to record my wifi twice but nothing...