Console not turning on with controller

Discus and support Console not turning on with controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox its not turning on with the controller and when i turn it off the controller stays on I don’t know if this is a common issue I’m at build... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CodeCipher97, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Console not turning on with controller

My Xbox its not turning on with the controller and when i turn it off the controller stays on I don’t know if this is a common issue I’m at build 2004.191010-0522 alpha skip-ahead

submitted by /u/CodeCipher97
    [link] [comments]

/u/CodeCipher97, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

Turning on console with controller

Hey there Art! I assume you're using a wireless controller here. Unfortunately there isn't a way that I'm aware of to disable the controller waking the console when turned on. When you take it to your computer, you could briefly unplug your console from
    power. The only other option I'd have to give is to pick up a second controller, either another wireless one for your console, or a new wired one for your PC. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with, thanks!
  3. RusticCactus85 Win User

Xbox restarts.

The console physically restarts whenever I turn it off. The controllers turn off with the console. By phantom controller I meant that my console shows a controller being connected despite my two controllers being turned off.
  4. Darkwolfecze Win User

start up

Connect your controller by cable first. Turn on console... Then turn it off with controller and try to turn it on with controller. It should work
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

turn on console

Hey there Ashford! Is your controller wireless? If so, your controller may not be synced properly with the console anymore. Try turning the console on with the physical button, then try syncing your controller by pressing the sync button on the console and
    controller. Once they sync up again, turn your console off and try turning it on with the controller. Let me know the result of this, thanks!
  6. KoliMEGA Win User

XB 1 Turns itself back on

so say no controller is on the dock, and i hold the xbox button on the controller, select turn off console....will that power the console back on, or will the controller turn off? When i am having this problem, the console and the controller both turn off,
    and then only the console logo lights back up, not the controller, if that helps clear up my issue, thanks 24hrs2live.
Thema:

Console not turning on with controller

1. Console not turning on with controller - Similar Threads - Console turning controller

2. Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync: I have an xbox one s and have been having a lot of trouble with the controller staying synced. I have tried factory reset of console, plugging controllers in with usb to update, re syncing,...
  3. Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on

in XboX Insiders
    Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on: I just updated my controller and console to the beta ring firmware and now my wired controller won't turn on when the console turns on. Anyone else have this experience? submitted by /u/link575...
  4. How to not turn on console when turning on controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to not turn on console when turning on controller?: Hi, Is there a way to disable turning on console when turning on controller by pressing "X" on controller? Scenario: I have Wireless adapter for Windows 10 and use the controller with both PC...
  5. Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...: Why are my Rechargeable Batterys dieing if my console is turned off? There in red bars. 300fbfb0-9696-4e3e-b711-e0cd2219ab0d
  6. My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the...: Yes i found a locked threade of over 90 ppl with this problem from 2014 but as the title says add me to the list becase mine is doing it too now Hears the threade...
  7. Controller home button turns console off xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller home button turns console off xbox1: Anyone know why my home button on controller turns my console off ? When i try to join party it turns game off ?? The console is ok not hot and well ventilated but when i use my wireless...
  8. Controller won't turn on when plugged into console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller won't turn on when plugged into console: I’ve had the one s for a year and have accumulated 4 wireless controllers. I recently bought insignia rechargeable batteries for each. Three of them charge when plugged into the console using a...
  9. XBOXOneS will not turn on with controller have to unplug console and remove batteries from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXOneS will not turn on with controller have to unplug console and remove batteries from...: What is the deal with the XboxOneS. I can't understand how Microsoft failed so bad on power standby with this console and controller. Why is it going into such a deep sleep like it's a power off...
  10. Non riesco ad accendere la console dal controller[I can not turn on the console from the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non riesco ad accendere la console dal controller[I can not turn on the console from the...: quando premo il tasto xbox dal controller non si accende la console e quando spengo la console dal controller non si spegne il controller! Ho sincronizzato nuovamente il controller ma riscontro...