Console-only Fortnite competitive

Discus and support Console-only Fortnite competitive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Any other Fortnite players out there hoping for another Xbox or console only cup? We can't compete in normal Epic tournaments do to PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Agent Jericho, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Console-only Fortnite competitive

Hi All,

Any other Fortnite players out there hoping for another Xbox or console only cup? We can't compete in normal Epic tournaments do to PC players. The Xbox cup was incredible, and I felt like I could finally compete in a tournament setting. I would love for
    Microsoft to support more console tourneys and I know there's a huge potential player base that feel as I do, that we cannot compete with PC players, so we don't bother to play in crossplay tourneys.

If anyone knows of a way to leave positive feedback, I really want to express to Microsoft/Xbox how much I enjoyed the Xbox cup, but as of now the only way I know to leave feedback is talking to customer support and that's not really the goal.

:)

Agent Jericho, Sep 6, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Good idea, be sure to leave feedback.
  3. Agent Jericho Win User

I considering leaving it there but that seemed designed for features of Xbox in general. I can try though
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

Good to know there is somewhere for feedback
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Glad to hear you loved it. If you want to leave feedback for Xbox then you can do so via this link Xbox Feedback
  6. {Syrix} Win User

I wish I participated in it, but I'm happy you enjoyed it :D
Thema:

1. Console-only Fortnite competitive - Similar Threads - Console Fortnite competitive

2. How to redeem fortnite v bucks on xbox one console, went thru Epic but they did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem fortnite v bucks on xbox one console, went thru Epic but they did not...: Want to use v-bucks on fortnite. Can't redeem code thru microsofty. was to do? b2875c97-ffae-4f47-a7fe-2c8e0e1e0b56
  3. Fortnite on 2 consoles & 1 live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on 2 consoles & 1 live gold account: Hi. I have an xbox one S with a live gold account which my children share to play forrnite mostly. I bought an xbox one x and would like to know how to go about sharing the live gold account on...
  4. Xbox wont sign in to Fortnite game on Sons console, and no reply from Epic games (2 weeks now)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont sign in to Fortnite game on Sons console, and no reply from Epic games (2 weeks now): Hi all, First of all, im a newbie here and trying as many avenues and seeing if any of you gaming experts can help the problem we have on my sons Xbox. We are all gamers in our house and all got...
  5. Help with Fortnite Error "console only voice chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Fortnite Error "console only voice chat": When I am in a two-person party, both of us playing on xbox, both in fortnite, and trying to voice chat between us (we are in the same party) and my chat setting is for Party chat, I get an error...
  6. Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account: Hello everyone, I am coming here as a last resort to an issue I have been having with Epic Games and Fortnite specifically. I am at my wits end with the Epic “customer service” - the answers they...
  7. Fortnite shuts off entire console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite shuts off entire console: For the past few days Fortnite has been causing my Xbox One X to shut down any time I try to enter a game. It always happens ~60 seconds after joining a game, and does not affect any game other...
  8. Fortnite code accepted on Epic Game Website, but pick ax won't appear on Xbox1 Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite code accepted on Epic Game Website, but pick ax won't appear on Xbox1 Console: Hello- I got the Fortnite code Minty Pick Ax. I entered it on the Epic Website. Well, the site accepted the code, but no pick ax :-(. c8173b38-fed2-4952-9853-e255b7c66945
  9. Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game)

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game): [IMG] submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  10. I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and...: I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and the controller is faulty. Has anyone else had this problem? 8ce26840-8eb8-42fe-9c31-3b9a9d8c1aad