Console-only Fortnite competitive

Discus and support Console-only Fortnite competitive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Any other Fortnite players out there hoping for another Xbox or console only cup? We can't compete in normal Epic tournaments do to PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Agent Jericho, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Console-only Fortnite competitive

Hi All,

Any other Fortnite players out there hoping for another Xbox or console only cup? We can't compete in normal Epic tournaments do to PC players. The Xbox cup was incredible, and I felt like I could finally compete in a tournament setting. I would love for
    Microsoft to support more console tourneys and I know there's a huge potential player base that feel as I do, that we cannot compete with PC players, so we don't bother to play in crossplay tourneys.

If anyone knows of a way to leave positive feedback, I really want to express to Microsoft/Xbox how much I enjoyed the Xbox cup, but as of now the only way I know to leave feedback is talking to customer support and that's not really the goal.

:)

Agent Jericho, Sep 6, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Good idea, be sure to leave feedback.
  3. Agent Jericho Win User

I considering leaving it there but that seemed designed for features of Xbox in general. I can try though
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

Good to know there is somewhere for feedback
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Glad to hear you loved it. If you want to leave feedback for Xbox then you can do so via this link Xbox Feedback
  6. {Syrix} Win User

I wish I participated in it, but I'm happy you enjoyed it :D
Thema:

1. Console-only Fortnite competitive - Similar Threads - Console Fortnite competitive

2. Why is the XBOX ONE X an unrepairable console, what can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the XBOX ONE X an unrepairable console, what can I do?: My son's Xbox X gives a black screen. After a visit to Microsoft Store the assistant did some checks and said that he can't get the repair mode on which indicates a problem which cant be repaired....
  3. : Network connection issues when console update is required

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Network connection issues when console update is required: : Network connection issues when console update is required Usually a lot of users reports getting error in updates using wireless connections, because some time happens that the connection gets...
  4. Xbox live on 3 seperate consoles (not gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 3 seperate consoles (not gold): Hi, my 3 children have all got an xbox one s in each bedroom. They all want to play their friends online. So i need to get an xbox live subscription but do i need to buy one for each console or...
  5. China region locked on console xBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    China region locked on console xBox one: I am a German, living in China and here I bought an xBox one. during setup I can only choose China as region AND language. I thought the xBox is not longer region locked in China. I tried to...
  6. Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference: Hi I guess I am having a rather unique problem. Microsoft Support wasn't able to solve it earlier. I have redeemed a CAD $25 XBOX gift card to my Microsoft account that I use on my xBox 360...
  7. Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem

in XboX Insiders
    Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem: I noted an issue where streaming Anthem to my Surface Book causes issues with the game's lighting. My Surface Book is connected to a 1080P TV over the Surface Dock. With the HDMI sound bar and TV...
  8. Console powers, attempts to cycle, shuts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console powers, attempts to cycle, shuts down: On Wednesday I got error msgs when attempting to open several games. I retried & they played okay. On Thursday my console began refusing to boot. The power button lights, the console powers, Hard...
  9. I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and...: I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and the controller is faulty. Has anyone else had this problem? 8ce26840-8eb8-42fe-9c31-3b9a9d8c1aad
  10. Hi! I bought a console with the action Fortnite February 22 , and the code on the skin is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I bought a console with the action Fortnite February 22 , and the code on the skin is...: I bought a console but did not understand what was wrong... I decided to turn on forum! (Fortnite Eon Bundle Promotion) 04b0711d-88ec-4526-9afd-90f520b5c492