Console Overheat

Discus and support Console Overheat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i play minecraft my xbox seems to overheat and randomly turn its self off. But this doesnt happen on ANY other game. How come this is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamieKay1, Jun 11, 2019.

1. JamieKay1
    JamieKay1 Guest

Console Overheat

Whenever i play minecraft my xbox seems to overheat and randomly turn its self off. But this doesnt happen on ANY other game. How come this is happening and how do i fix it. Thank you

:)

JamieKay1, Jun 11, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Console Overheat

3. Gimpy_P Win User

Console Overheat

4. PCunrecognized Win User

Console Crashes/Overheats

you should report that to blizzard might help them on the upcoming patch.
  5. ShiskaB0b Win User

Weird, I was going to ask if you tried playing offline yet and if that did any good? Glad it worked out for you.
  6. PCunrecognized Win User

if your system works fine with other games that are played on it then it's not your machine, but the game.

i've tested the game on two different xboxs a pro and elite, games installed to the HD.

both lock up right when the game auto saves.

you can make a formal report to blizzard here, but they have been dragging their feet on a new patch for the xbox. i kind of think they don't know what the exact problem is.

us.battle.net/.../9882019484
Thema:

Console Overheat

1. Console Overheat - Similar Threads - Console Overheat

2. Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...: I have been noticeing the last few days since the latest update that went out for the Alpha Ring I have been exspirienceing so loading on homescreen dashboard. and I have also been encountering as...
  3. Not Able To Send Messages From XBOX Console Companion (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able To Send Messages From XBOX Console Companion (Beta): Hello, Today, for the first time, I opened XBOX Console Companion (Beta) to chat with my friends. I send two messages to my friend and it reaches successfully. Then I send a third message and...
  4. Xbox One X Console Keeps Shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Console Keeps Shutting off: Hello! I have a Xbox One X which keeps shutting off randomly. I am not sure what is causing the shut off, but the vents are not blocked, they have been air dusted and cleaned, and yet my console...
  5. Are Rare Replay's Xbox 360 games playable on a xbox 360 console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Rare Replay's Xbox 360 games playable on a xbox 360 console?: I was wondering if I bought Rare Replay Digitally if I could download the Xbox 360 Games to a Xbox 360 Console. Thanks 49da969b-e38f-4200-be13-74caaab5121e
  6. Grinding sound coming from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grinding sound coming from console: My son noticed a week ago that our Xbox One has started to make a sort of grinding noise. Even when its playing a game from the hard disk and not the drive. The games still play fine but the noise...
  7. Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console: Was playing and then my xbox just turned off without me touching the console or power supply. The power supply light is orange when plugged into the wall, but when I plug it into the console it...
  8. Unable to select Xbox One as home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to select Xbox One as home console: Hi there, I have bought a new Xbox One and I never have owned a console before. When I go to personalization settings and try to set my Xbox as home console it says that I can set that 5 times...
  9. Console shutting down, overheat message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console shutting down, overheat message: My console is randomly shutting down. In games, netflix, and sometimes while doing nothing. When started back up i get a message about auto shutdown to prevent overheating. My console is on a...
  10. Overheat and console problems xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overheat and console problems xbox 360: Hello my xbox 360 overheats and signs me out for no reason i havee to disconect it and reconect to play online i have to try this like 9 times i jus bought the console for like 450 dlls thats not...