Console Overheat

Discus and support Console Overheat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i play minecraft my xbox seems to overheat and randomly turn its self off. But this doesnt happen on ANY other game. How come this is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamieKay1, Jun 11, 2019.

1. JamieKay1
    JamieKay1 Guest

Console Overheat

Whenever i play minecraft my xbox seems to overheat and randomly turn its self off. But this doesnt happen on ANY other game. How come this is happening and how do i fix it. Thank you

:)

JamieKay1, Jun 11, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Console Overheat

3. Gimpy_P Win User

Console Overheat

4. PCunrecognized Win User

Console Crashes/Overheats

you should report that to blizzard might help them on the upcoming patch.
  5. ShiskaB0b Win User

Weird, I was going to ask if you tried playing offline yet and if that did any good? Glad it worked out for you.
  6. PCunrecognized Win User

if your system works fine with other games that are played on it then it's not your machine, but the game.

i've tested the game on two different xboxs a pro and elite, games installed to the HD.

both lock up right when the game auto saves.

you can make a formal report to blizzard here, but they have been dragging their feet on a new patch for the xbox. i kind of think they don't know what the exact problem is.

us.battle.net/.../9882019484
Thema:

Console Overheat

1. Console Overheat - Similar Threads - Console Overheat

2. Can’t link Facebook to my Xbox one s on console settings URL BLOCKED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t link Facebook to my Xbox one s on console settings URL BLOCKED: Hey when trying to link my facebook threw my xbox settings ( both console and on the xbox site ) i get this message “ URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted...
  3. Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.: My xbox is on the same internet connection as my phone and my pc but it cannot connect to the xbox app on either devices. Its even on the same subnetwork but it doesn't come up, what do I do to...
  4. Xbox live on 2 consoles in the same house?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 2 consoles in the same house?!: We have 2 Xbox One consoles in our house. On the Xbox in the living room I have an Xbox live subscription under my name and email. Our second Xbox One also has an Xbox live subscription under my...
  5. Borderlands 3 shut down console

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 shut down console: During game play after todays Alpha Skip-Ahead update. Had submitted report from console right after manually start up. It stated a console overheating but I dont think so,to the fact....
  6. Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems: Hello to all you tech savvy gamers out there. I have been gaming on xbox since 2003 and have owned my xbox one original since launch. Signed myself up for this preview program thinking it would be...
  7. Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]: Hola me banearon mi consola de xbox 360 y no ise nada malo nunca e entrado a xbox live por favor desbaneenme -[Translation - Hi, my xbox 360 console was banned and nothing is ever bad and I...
  8. I can't use my profile by the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use my profile by the console: Hellow! I 've a problem with Xbox Live connection. Sure that I turned my conso;e on and connected. BUT: when I wrote down login and password (it was correct!) of my account, system answered...
  9. Console shutting down, overheat message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console shutting down, overheat message: My console is randomly shutting down. In games, netflix, and sometimes while doing nothing. When started back up i get a message about auto shutdown to prevent overheating. My console is on a...
  10. Overheat and console problems xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overheat and console problems xbox 360: Hello my xbox 360 overheats and signs me out for no reason i havee to disconect it and reconect to play online i have to try this like 9 times i jus bought the console for like 450 dlls thats not...