Console Purchase Pilot: Wave 2 messaging phase begins today!

Discus and support Console Purchase Pilot: Wave 2 messaging phase begins today! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Xbox Insiders, we're ready to move into the next messaging phase for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot. If you enrolled in the Console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Console Purchase Pilot: Wave 2 messaging phase begins today!

Hey Xbox Insiders, we're ready to move into the next messaging phase for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot.

If you enrolled in the Console Purchase Pilot flight in the Xbox Insider Hub by yesterday morning, you are included in this messaging phase. If you joined this flight late yesterday or even today, don't worry, you'll be included in the next wave! We're extending this pilot to run through the rest of this month so that we can continue to learn and tune the process, and get your feedback about what is working well and what needs a little more attention. The last opportunity to register for the Console Purchase Pilot flight in the Xbox Insider Hub is June 14th by 11:59pm.

What to expect:

• Today you'll receive a message in your Parties & chats tab from Xbox. This message introduces you to the program, and contains a button to start the console preference survey. In order to interact with this button, you MUST activate it from an Xbox One console (One X, S, AD, or OG are all Xbox One consoles) in order to be included in the next selection pool.
    • After you've interacted with the message from Xbox on your console, check out the "Console Purchase Pilot Messaging" survey in the Xbox Insider Hub. The questions in this survey are specific to your introduction and selection process, and we'd like to learn how clear we were in this message to you.
    • Next week we will begin the Wave 2 selection and reservation process, and will send reservation messages or other updates as another chat from Xbox. If you are selected at that point, you'll have a week to complete your purchase. At the same time, we'll open the Purchase Flow survey in the Xbox Insider Hub to learn what worked well and where we can make it better.
    • After that, we'll be running a final messaging and selection phase, which will take us to the end of the month. As written above, you'll need to register for the Console Purchase Pilot by Monday June 14th at 11:59pm to be included in this final wave.

Thanks Insiders!

submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xbox-Insider, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already

Horde Mode with Pilots V Titans.

6 pilots start off against 1 Titan, Wave 2, 2 Titans, Wave 3, 3 Titans, so on and so on.
  3. SandM1tch Win User

Do you use your tv for Audio Sound or your Xbox 360 Headphones?

I use quantum phase wave length shifters
  4. Smwutches Win User

Console Purchase Pilot

5. Lofty Who Win User

All Titanfall DLC modes will be free

I'd like to see a ...

"Pilots Vs Titans" mode ...

Even if it was some type of co-op/horde mode. You and 5 friends start off against 1 Titan, Wave 2, 2 Titans, so on and so on.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Problem with update

Hmm just updated a console I got yesterday today with no issues so it isn't every phase 2 or whatever. What has support told you? Did you call them?
Thema:

Console Purchase Pilot: Wave 2 messaging phase begins today!

1. Console Purchase Pilot: Wave 2 messaging phase begins today! - Similar Threads - Console Purchase Pilot

2. Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot Timeline Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot Timeline Update: Thanks again, Xbox Insiders, for participating in one of our most popular flights of this year. We've already learned a lot, and we still have a few more things to do before we complete this...
  3. TODAY is the last day to register for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot

in XboX Insiders
    TODAY is the last day to register for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: The amount of learning that Xbox Insiders have provided to our team is incredible, and as such, we feel we are in a great position to understand what is working well and what could use some...
  4. Do people actually get selected for the Xbox Series X console purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Do people actually get selected for the Xbox Series X console purchase?: I just signed up for the program but I don’t feel hopeful that I’m gonna get one. I clicked join and filled at the surveys now I guess I just have to wait for a message from Xbox live? I been...
  5. Still haven't received my message about the Console Purchase Pilot

in XboX Insiders
    Still haven't received my message about the Console Purchase Pilot: I was enrolled in the last wave and my last message about it was saying I was enrolled in the next one (this one), and supposedly the messages for this wave were supposed to go out yesterday. But,...
  6. The Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot has Re-Opened for Registration in the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot has Re-Opened for Registration in the Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: Re-Opening Flight in Xbox Insider Hub on Tuesday....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: Re-Opening Flight in Xbox Insider Hub on Tuesday....: Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for the engagement so far in the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot. you filled available slots within the first 48 hours, asked us dozens of questions, gave...
  8. Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: This is why we flight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: This is why we flight: We are aware of some users running into black or blank pages when activating their reservation message after being selected to validate the purchase flow phase of this pilot. We're working on a...
  9. Console Purchase Pilot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Console Purchase Pilot: I am a member of the Xbox insider program, I received a message on the console that notified me I have a console reserved for me , instructed to select button at bottom of message labeled Xbox...
  10. Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.: Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase. submitted by /u/lynkreactor [link] [comments]