Console reinstalling game that’s already installed?

Discus and support Console reinstalling game that’s already installed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to play call of duty and it wouldnt let me sign into their online servers. Then it said somthing about an update. I went to my queue and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dogdan DaDooWilly, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Console reinstalling game that’s already installed?

I was trying to play call of duty and it wouldnt let me sign into their online servers. Then it said somthing about an update. I went to my queue and now its making me reinstall all 104GB.... are you serious xbox? I go to manage game and it says I have the BASE GAME INSTALLED and content packs. So why is it making me reinstall 104GB? It also said I had career and zombies but then it deleted I guess because I went back and it was gone!

:)

Dogdan DaDooWilly, Feb 24, 2021
  2. SniffyBark71 Win User

Reinstalling a game I already own.

That seems to have fixed it! Thank you !
  3. ezdoesit510 Win User

Reinstalling a game I already own.

You can either select it through the xbox live marketpalce and will give you the option to redownload instead of purchasing. You can also go through account management in the last section of your dashboard on your xbox. Then select download history, select
    mincraft, and you can redownload from there.
  4. DrMaster2002 Win User

Achievements don't unlock

I already uninstalled then reinstalled the game. In addition, I completely erased all the data of the games that I had on my console, modes, as backups.
  5. DrMaster2002 Win User

Achievements don't unlock

I already uninstalled then reinstalled the game. In addition, I completely erased all the data of the games that I had on my console, modes, as backups.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Driver San Francisco is Down

Hey there,

If you already owned Driver: San Francisco, you should now be able to reinstall the game. Can you check your Xbox 360's download history and let us know if you're able to launch and play?
Thema:

Console reinstalling game that’s already installed?

1. Console reinstalling game that’s already installed? - Similar Threads - Console reinstalling game

2. MY CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY UPDATE SINCE 17 MARCH 2021 (OMEGA)

in XboX Insiders
    MY CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY UPDATE SINCE 17 MARCH 2021 (OMEGA): I'm in the omega ring an I didn't receive the f2p without gold update till now . Its out but in the insider hub its showing no update available, last updated on 17 MARCH Can anyone tell what...
  3. Why do they bring games only to console game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do they bring games only to console game pass?: Like GTA V. It's only available to play for console game pass even though it's a pc game too. It seems a crappy thing to do, do they have a good reason for only putting these games available to...
  4. Xbox Series X home console locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X home console locked: Hello, I am not able to set my Xbox Series X as my Home console as it says it has been changed 5 times within the last year. The Series X is 3 days old at this point, it appears the Series X won't...
  5. Sharing Xbox Live Pass with family members on two different consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Pass with family members on two different consoles: This is driving me nuts and my kids are so fed up of it not working any more.... I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One in the same household. I have both consoles logged in under the same main...
  6. fortnite on Xbox console voice chat not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite on Xbox console voice chat not working: A little box pops up in the bottom corner of the screen saying something along the lines of "You are in a console-only channel and others may not be able to hear you" I have tried restarting my...
  7. Uninstalled Free Minecraft on console, unable to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Free Minecraft on console, unable to reinstall: I bought a Xbox One S 2 years ago. It had a free download of Minecraft. Then, it always updates. Now it is SUPPOSED to be Bedrock Edition. However, it would not work. It kept kicking me out and...
  8. Can't Play/Reinstall Game Purchased on my Xbox One Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play/Reinstall Game Purchased on my Xbox One Console: A few weeks ago I purchased Dead Space on my Xbox One. The game itself worked fine until today when it gave me the error 0x803f8001. The console is set as my home console and I was using the...
  9. Reinstall a game downloaded and deleted from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstall a game downloaded and deleted from console: I want unistall a game downloaded from the marketplace, is possible to install the game again in the future? If is possible, i must download the game another time, o i just find the old files in...
  10. Reinstalling Fifa 15 digitally on new console after physical disc is lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling Fifa 15 digitally on new console after physical disc is lost: Hi, I recently bought my xbox one with Fifa 15 (disc). I then had a burglary and the console and game was stolen. Since then I've bought a new console and was wondering if I could download and...