Console remote play

Discus and support Console remote play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any one knows when this month they are going to enable console remote play? submitted by /u/Revenator1987 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Revenator1987, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Console remote play

Any one knows when this month they are going to enable console remote play?

submitted by /u/Revenator1987
    [link] [comments]

/u/Revenator1987, Oct 9, 2019
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox One Game sharing

[quote user="Randver"]They have to have that in there because of the Vita and remote play.[/quote]That has nothing to do with Remote Play. That is explicitly about playing on PS4 systems - the home console and the one being used remotely.
  3. WPAK Win User

Remote play

Hi there,

there will be a stream option in the future, which will allow you to stream games running on the Xbox One to other windows 10 PC's on your home network
  4. AridLizard Win User

Xbox media remote

all console accessories should be play and charge in this day and age. hopefully the controllers and remotes for the Xbox Scarlet will all be play and charge
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

New console has me happy, but, the using my console as a server so i can play games remotely seems damn cool.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Smartglass streaming / remote play.

I'd rather play how I currently do. Unless remote play offered the same benefits of a second console its useless to me.
Thema:

Console remote play

1. Console remote play - Similar Threads - Console remote play

2. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  3. Xbox Live on remote console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live on remote console: Hi, I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox and my son has a profile on it as well (it is his home Xbox). When he goes to his mom's and signs into her Xbox with his profile, would he still be able to...
  4. Console Companion Remote to Xbox at Home from Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Companion Remote to Xbox at Home from Work: I used to be able to connect to my home xbox at work. Now I cannot with the new app coming out. Anyone else having this problem? The app connects to my xbox fine at home but not from work....
  5. My satellite tv remote keeps turning on my Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My satellite tv remote keeps turning on my Xbox one console: My satellite tv console/recorder (in Australia called Foxtel) uses a bluetooth remote control. When I use that remote it turns on the xbox one console as well. They are situated side by side under...
  6. With latest October 2018 update on Xbox console, remote debugging using Visual studio is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With latest October 2018 update on Xbox console, remote debugging using Visual studio is ...: Remote Debugging on Xbox One Console is failing with below error. Error DEP6957 : Failed to connect to device '192.168.1.2' using Universal Authentication. Please verify the correct remote...
  7. Media remote turning off TV at same time as Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media remote turning off TV at same time as Console: Hi I have connected my TV (LG TV model- 28LF49U) with my Xbox One S so I can control the volume of the TV when the xbox is on using a xbox media remote using the following procedure: Xbox...
  8. Official Xbox one media remote being assigned to one console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox one media remote being assigned to one console?: Hi, My girlfriend and I have our TVs and Xbox’s right next to each other so we can both game on the same couch. We watch plex and Netflix on my xbox since it’s hooked up to the better TV but it’s...
  9. Xbox Console and Remotes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console and Remotes: My xbox one s will not connect to any remote I own. I have even tried a friend's remote and that won't connect either. I have already redownloaded software, hard rebooted, and batteries are fully...
  10. Official Xbox one media remote being assigned to one console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox one media remote being assigned to one console?: Hi, My girlfriend and I have our TVs and Xbox’s right next to each other so we can both game on the same couch. We watch plex and Netflix on my xbox since it’s hooked up to the better TV but it’s...