Console repair

Discus and support Console repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, My xbox was playing up and have lodged a repair with microsoft last friday, they left a message on my phone plus an email stating they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by choco1964, Sep 22, 2019.

1. choco1964
    choco1964 Guest

Console repair

Hi there,

My xbox was playing up and have lodged a repair with microsoft last friday, they left a message on my phone plus an email stating they needed a residential address not a PO Box, anyway supplied the information on Monday and haven't received the shipping
    labels.

I reckon it's easier to make contact with the dead than these guys.

:)

choco1964, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Dubjon Win User

Console repair

I sent my Xbox One X in a perfect condition and they send me back a scratched console... I take care of my thing and I would have preferred to wait a few weeks to get back the one I sent. I am so disappointed that I will probably get rid of all my Xbox product.
    That kind of practice is unacceptable.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Console repair

They typically try to send back the same version as what you send in, but there are no guarantees.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Console repair

Have you checked your spam folders on your email? The shipping labels are being sent to your email for you to print out.
  5. Tarnend Win User

Console repair

do you have your reference number for the repair? if so then get back in touch with support online and update the details that way, they you get an instant answer as opposed to waiting for emails being passed around people.
  6. Cleats Win User

Console Repair

Yeah - They decided that they weren't going to fix it after all ! So ! I took everything to game stop since the new Xbox wasn't going to support older games and now I heard they are announcing some changes in policy to help compete with the Sony - Ugh -
    Not sure what's all going to happen before the release are we ???? Except the fact that I won't have any games to play on it !

Any hoot - Another lucky day for me ! yepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Sucks !
Thema:

Console repair

1. Console repair - Similar Threads - Console repair

2. Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download: Hi, I've just recieved my xbox one back from repair and need to download my games. I can see all my games on my console except one, the option for purchases on the console only shows the past 3...
  3. Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console

in XBoX on Windows
    Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console: Hi I'm having some issues with my controller. The left stick doesn't work correctly and the right trigger motor doesn't work anymore. The thing is that i can't ask for a repair or replacement...
  4. Console in guarantee repair does not turn on anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console in guarantee repair does not turn on anymore.: It's been a few days since my console arrived from repairing service, the original problem was a turning off issue due to fan malfunction. When the console arrived it made no sound and did not...
  5. Need help with Original Xbox console with transfer saved contents or repair console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Original Xbox console with transfer saved contents or repair console?: Anyone know how to transfer saved games, data, etc... from Original xbox console (old) to another xbox console (New) or where to find a repairman near my location Stuarts Draft, Va? [img]...
  6. Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?: Does anyone know where or how to repair my original xbox console? I want to try playing some of my original xbox games. But it says it won't read disc. It's been a long time, that I've use my...
  7. X Box X Console Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box X Console Repair: I would like a response from Microsoft with regards to the replacement of a 4 month old Console that was collected for repair and never replaced despite numerous calls to the Support Centre that...
  8. Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty: Hi, I got an xbox-x scorpio edition and I just realized the warranty came with an elite controller repair? I got an elite controller that is now experiencing stick drift. The left stick drifts...
  9. Do I send cables with the rXbox one for repair, or just the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I send cables with the rXbox one for repair, or just the console?: Hi There, I am sending back my Xbox one X console for repair, as it has start up issues. Does anyone know if I should send just th econsole without any cables at all, or if I need to send it...
  10. Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair: So I have been an Xbox owner since the very first Xbox way back, and it's not always been smooth Xbox 360 where I think I ended up with 6 consoles in total. However the farce has reached all-time...