Console sales for ultimate subscribers

Discus and support Console sales for ultimate subscribers in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I thought I read that the console sales also went into effect today for ultimate subscribers. I've been checking the store on and off all day and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Boaidern, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Boaidern
    Boaidern Guest

I thought I read that the console sales also went into effect today for ultimate subscribers. I've been checking the store on and off all day and the console sales have not shown up yet. Did I misread originally?

:)

Boaidern, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

I think it will be tomorrow in Amazon there are already offers
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Boaidern

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring the availability of the Black Friday sales for your console.

They are indeed currently available right now. You can follow this
    link
    to see the Black Friday sales on the Xbox website, however, keep in mind that Early access is for Ultimate and Gold members only.

I hope this helps.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I think it will be on 24th.
  5. JustAnotherJay Win User

Xbox game pass

If you're talking about the current Ultimate Game Sale 3 months of Game Pass for $10, I believe it's for new subscribers only.
  6. Duocive Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe

Thema:

1. Console sales for ultimate subscribers - Similar Threads - Console sales ultimate

2. I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered: Hello, I sent out my Xbox One X console for repair due to "Not turn on" problem on 4/30/2020. I thought the power cable may be related to the problem so I packed the power cable with the console...
  3. Xbox Console not recognizing Astro A10 mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console not recognizing Astro A10 mic: Hello everyone. I'm on here to ask for help with my Grandson's gaming system ... that's right, I don't have a clue what I'm doing! My Grandson has an Astro A10 headset (wired) he has been using...
  4. Disc tray/Console failure (5 times different issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc tray/Console failure (5 times different issues): Hi all Hoping someone here can help. Im at a total loss. Ive been through 5 different xbox one consoles. All have had a different failure of some kind and im sick of forking out money for...
  5. Xbox Game Pass not working on one console but not the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass not working on one console but not the other: So my mom has two xbox's. One is an S and one is the Defualt Version. She bought Game Pass on the One S and its been account wide. Today she couldnt play games on teh regular system but games...
  6. Unable to play Airborne 8 on PC. No Xbox console, but Xbox account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play Airborne 8 on PC. No Xbox console, but Xbox account.: Screen says restricted permission needed. I go to the URL account settings and click every box possible to allow multiplayer. Combos of 'everyone, friends and block'. Nothing seems to allow me to...
  7. Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate: My Xbox gamepass was suspended and i really want gamepass ultimate 08fb8131-71e7-4a8e-a07f-0d4242ca95fb
  8. Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and ...: Greetings, I am patiently waiting for the codes that were included with my GoW4 Pre-Sale purchase of Xbox one S GoW 4 2TB Edition. Thank You c2cfda1f-4e28-4f46-8cc2-ed30df258cf6
  9. Publisher Sale missing from Xbox One console this week!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Publisher Sale missing from Xbox One console this week!: This weeks' Publisher Sale does NOT have a link anywhere on my Xbox One console. I'm sure Activision would appreciate attracting potential buyers. Seriously guys, that's a huge oversight......
  10. Question about modded consoles for sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about modded consoles for sale: I have no idea if this is the right forum for this post or even what a better one would be so feel free to redirect me. It has come to my attention that a local person is advertising modded...