Console setup issue

Discus and support Console setup issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought the xbox one without the kinect and well, it's already not working well. I have turned it on and the Xbox One logo screen will pop up but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LUCIFER KAESAR, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Console setup issue

I just bought the xbox one without the kinect and well, it's already not working well. I have turned it on and the Xbox One logo screen will pop up but instead of sitting there waiting to go to the setup screen, it turns right back off. So, what am I doing
    wrong? Do I possibly have a faulty One. I have tried everything to try and make it work. Nothing, still does the same thing. Any help would be nice or should I just take it back and get another?

:)

LUCIFER KAESAR, Aug 29, 2014
  2. JosephfromNC
    JosephfromNC Guest
    Audio Setup Issue

That device is PC compatible only.

JosephfromNC, Aug 29, 2014
  3. Audio Setup Issue

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I have a newly bought Xbox one which I have hooked up with Samsung 42 full HDTV. I have creative sound blaster x-fi 5.1 Pro SBX USB powered and Logitech Z506 5.1 connected to my laptop. Now I'm trying to hook up the whole audio setup
    with Xbox One but it doesn't seems to works as the sound blaster is USB powered and both Xbox and TV doesn't seems to support it. Help me out guys and advice any solution.

Setup:

Samsung 42 led full HDTV

Creative Sound Blaster X-FI 5.1 PRO SBX USB Powered

Logitech Z506 5.1 Powered

FraughtCash3603, Aug 29, 2014
  4. JeffJJJ
    JeffJJJ Guest

Console setup issue

Exchange it. It is not functioning correctly for its OOBE (Out of box experience). Chances are you will not be able to do anything to make it move forward.

JeffJJJ, Aug 29, 2014
  5. JeffJJJ Win User

Console setup issue

Exchange it. It is not functioning correctly for its OOBE (Out of box experience). Chances are you will not be able to do anything to make it move forward.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Console setup code

You need to login to the console with the account you are signed into on the app. Any games you own from redeeming a code will be in the ready to install section from My games and Apps
  7. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Console setup code

A Console setup code doesn't exist. Just make sure to use the same Microsoft Xbox account you use on your phone and all the games will be there. If not, let us know and we will dig deeper for you!

Let me know if this solves your problem!
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Console setup code

It would be a matter of signing in with the account that you were signed into on the app on your xbox

Once you do that the games will show up under the ready to install section on your xbox
  9. JosephfromNC Win User

Audio Setup Issue

That device is PC compatible only.
Thema:

Console setup issue

1. Console setup issue - Similar Threads - Console setup issue

2. Does your controller need bluetooth to setup console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does your controller need bluetooth to setup console streaming?: submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  3. Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre: Hi there, someone has kindly donated a Xbox 360 console to our senior activity centre. Hence we are looking for a volunteer to help setup and configure this console. The plan is to use the console...
  4. Xbox app Console setup

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app Console setup: On the xbox app i saw an option to setup a console. It said i need a code from the console's update screen. What do they by that and how can i find this code? 9f5cc5e3-547a-41bf-b747-02f988d6fc06
  5. What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console...: What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console with their account? I want to be the only one who has access to settings, purchases, subscriptions, etc....
  6. 24 Months of Game Pass offered for free during console setup, errors out

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    24 Months of Game Pass offered for free during console setup, errors out: Took advantage of a Gamestop promotion and traded in my Gears edition S console for a new Scorpio edition X. I went through the initial console update step, as well as the express setup via the...
  7. My Xbox one S keeps shutting off during the first update for the console during initial setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S keeps shutting off during the first update for the console during initial setup: Hi, I just bought my Xbox one S yesterday and during the setup where it has to update, after awhile it shuts off and I need to restart the update. 71e87ddc-f8c4-4ad1-ba51-135ea89a0e70
  8. New console setup every time I turn on the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    New console setup every time I turn on the console: It's a 1 S / This is the second day in a row I'm having to run through the new console setup before I can do anything. I don't know what's wrong, looking for answers. By new setup I mean press a...
  9. Xbox one setup preparing console loading bar loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one setup preparing console loading bar loop: So when I turned my Xbox on for the first time it did the green preparing console bar and that was fine until it got to around 45% (Give or take) and it stopped giving signal to the tv for a...
  10. XBox console does not find any network signal (neither wifi nor cabled) in the initial setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox console does not find any network signal (neither wifi nor cabled) in the initial setup: I turned on the console for first time, but it didn't recognize any network. The console says "hardware problem; must repair." How could I manage it? 6a642290-f56c-49b0-9833-730858f2e914