Console Shut Down After Start Up

Discus and support Console Shut Down After Start Up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just turned my console (Xbox One X) on via Instant On. After I signed in, I browsed the Home page for less than 30 seconds. While I was doing that,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MechaShadow84, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Console Shut Down After Start Up

I just turned my console (Xbox One X) on via Instant On. After I signed in, I browsed the Home page for less than 30 seconds. While I was doing that, my console shut itself down. I received no warning. I was not playing a game. I hadn't even had the time to launch any game or app. This is tied to the latest (October 4th) Skip Ahead build. Now it's not just the console shutting down while games are running. Now it can do this anytime. This is a major issue. It needs to be addressed.

submitted by /u/MechaShadow84
    [link] [comments]

/u/MechaShadow84, Oct 5, 2019
  2. PRIME KAL EL Win User

My Xbox one controller won't turn on the console after a few day without turning on the system

Power cycling didn't help at all. It shut down fine the first time, but after starting it back up, the controller would not shut off with the console or turn the console back on.
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

new xbox one set-up issue

Are you sure it's shutting down? After the initial green screen it will go to a black screen the go to the set up. Give it a few minutes to start up. It may look like it's shut down but it's just loading.
  4. Arminator Win User

Your Lucky!

I just set up my console a few minutes ago, and it also took a long time after the update downloaded waiting at the green Xbox One screen. I turned the console off by touching the power sensor on the console, and the console started to shut down with a pulsating
    power light. After about a minute, the LED on the power brick turned yellow, when the console completely shut down. I then powered it up with the guide button on the contoller, and after a short wait on the Logo screen, setup continued.

Maybe it's really a case of "have you tried turning it off and on again?"
  5. pinkMISTdemon Win User

Xbox 1 shuts off at random times

Hello again,

Clearing the system cache might solve the issue, however, if your console is setup to shut down after a predesignated amount of time, that would be the source of the problem.

Is your console set up to shut down after 1 Hour of Inactivity?
  6. Rob Waffle Win User

Controller problem?

I have the same problem too, this must have something to do with the latest update because this problem only started a few days ago for me.

I press and hold the guide button on the controller and it lights up but the console doesn't start unless I press the main button on the console. Same for shutting down, I press the guide button on the controller and select Shut down console and the console
    shuts down but the controller stays on with the guide button lit up. Very annoying.
Thema:

Console Shut Down After Start Up

1. Console Shut Down After Start Up - Similar Threads - Console Shut Down

2. Borderlands 3 shut down console

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 shut down console: During game play after todays Alpha Skip-Ahead update. Had submitted report from console right after manually start up. It stated a console overheating but I dont think so,to the fact....
  3. Gears 5 shuts down my console

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 shuts down my console: I just upgraded to Alpha Skip-Ahead 2004 1st build and waited for the sign in issue was over. Then I clicked Gears 5 for the remains of the day. Then after the title screen it prompted me that I...
  4. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...: Very bad experience of gears 5. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while im playing gears of war 5. Report a problem via console sent. Hope soon u fix this. submitted by /u/earmack...
  5. Force quitting games before shutting down console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Force quitting games before shutting down console?: Just wondering and probably a silly question, but does the Xbox One quit games itself before a full shutdown? Or is it better to force quit a game manually before shutting down the console? I...
  6. Downloads disappear from queue After shut down the console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads disappear from queue After shut down the console: After the last update from Microsoft everytime i shut down my console the downloads keeps dissapearing,very annoying,hard reset doesn't do ****,and the pausing of the downloads doesn't work...
  7. Abrupt shut downs and sidebar opens on the Xbox One Console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abrupt shut downs and sidebar opens on the Xbox One Console.: Recently, my Xbox One Console has been turning off unexpectedly and the bar when you click the home button will open without provoking it. The Xbox is being kept cool with air, and I do not know...
  8. Console Shuts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Shuts down: Split from this thread. my xbox one shut off by itself and the power brick light went from white to solid orange a20bfe88-ff8a-4b38-b8a7-e49b011f8765
  9. Console Xbox one shuts down when I start up nba2k19I

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Xbox one shuts down when I start up nba2k19I: my Xbox shuts down when I start up nba2k19 1dc0e368-acdb-4f34-ba75-0b2f1221dca1
  10. xbox one s console auto shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s console auto shut down: Hello, I am from New Delhi, India and I want to service my xbox one s console cause it's automatically turning off after few seconds when i turn it on and this problem occurs again and again. So...