Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2

Discus and support Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HEY ALL, here! So I've had this problem twice now and was wondering if anyone else has ran into the same problem. when playing red dead redemption 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rumplestilscar, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2

HEY ALL, here!

So I've had this problem twice now and was wondering if anyone else has ran into the same problem. when playing red dead redemption 2 online today and once last week I ran into the problem of my console shutting itself off just wanted to ask if anyone else
    has run into this problem and I'f al have found any solutions or answers as to why this is happening. Anyways let me know later yall!

YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD GAMER!

:)

Rumplestilscar, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Rumplestilscar

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with your console power off on its own.

What type of Xbox One do you have? Is it an original Xbox One, or perhaps you have an S/X model?

Does this happen with any other title you launch?

If you haven't already, I would recommend you check the
    Troubleshooting Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
    article as it covers information on how to troubleshoot this.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. AyeeJamesy Win User

4. RedCarGamer Win User

Did you check if your console is overheating or any issue in the fan?
  5. mk4Y Win User

Had the same problem with my Xbox One X and RDR with HDR settings (offline/playing Story).

Before my console was shutting down. I heared the fan was working very fast and very loud. So I think RDR is in some way not so good programmed for hdr...

I changed the options and also cleaned my xbox carefully with an air compressor and removed all dust inside.

Since that no problems.
  6. ExposedFan0 Win User

Does it happen with other games, or just RDR2?
Thema:

1. Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2 - Similar Threads - Console shutting off

2. Fortnite shuts off entire console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite shuts off entire console: For the past few days Fortnite has been causing my Xbox One X to shut down any time I try to enter a game. It always happens ~60 seconds after joining a game, and does not affect any game other...
  3. Console randomly shuts off.

in XboX Insiders
    Console randomly shuts off.: I dont know why but for some reason my console is randomly shutting off when I am playing games every now and then. I had it running for multiple hours and having no problems and suddenly it shuts...
  4. Random Console Shut-Offs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Console Shut-Offs: My Xbox One S has been experiencing a problem recently. Whenever I try to connect to a party or an online game I recieve multiple connection errors followed by a black screen. After about a minute...
  5. Borderlands 3 shuts console off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 shuts console off: Borderlands 3 randomly turns my xbox one x off, it First happened when I joined a friends game and now it does it when I play solo I can play game for a few hours before it happens. I have...
  6. [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.: I was watching a Dreamhack stream on the Twitch app, left it running full-screen and my controller turned off. After about an hour, the console shut down on its own. After this, I could not start...
  7. xbox one console beeps then shuts off after 20 seconds and wont stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one console beeps then shuts off after 20 seconds and wont stay on: how do I fix my console so it stays on? b0747d15-b067-4423-97d0-d0ab48144fde
  8. Xbox One X Console Keeps Shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Console Keeps Shutting off: Hello! I have a Xbox One X which keeps shutting off randomly. I am not sure what is causing the shut off, but the vents are not blocked, they have been air dusted and cleaned, and yet my console...
  9. Can't launch RDR2 and the console shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't launch RDR2 and the console shuts off: Split from this thread. After a few minutes of RDR2, my console will turn off. I can turn it back on, but I've never gotten any error messages. I've restarted, done hard resets, wired in my...
  10. Console Shutting Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Shutting Off: This is the second time I'm posting this because the first time didn't get my problem solved. My original version Xbox One has recently starting shutting off when switching between apps. To be...