Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2

Discus and support Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HEY ALL, here! So I've had this problem twice now and was wondering if anyone else has ran into the same problem. when playing red dead redemption 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rumplestilscar, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2

HEY ALL, here!

So I've had this problem twice now and was wondering if anyone else has ran into the same problem. when playing red dead redemption 2 online today and once last week I ran into the problem of my console shutting itself off just wanted to ask if anyone else
    has run into this problem and I'f al have found any solutions or answers as to why this is happening. Anyways let me know later yall!

YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD GAMER!

:)

Rumplestilscar, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Rumplestilscar

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with your console power off on its own.

What type of Xbox One do you have? Is it an original Xbox One, or perhaps you have an S/X model?

Does this happen with any other title you launch?

If you haven't already, I would recommend you check the
    Troubleshooting Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
    article as it covers information on how to troubleshoot this.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. AyeeJamesy Win User

4. RedCarGamer Win User

Did you check if your console is overheating or any issue in the fan?
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Hey man if you have an original Xbox One, then there is a possibility that the power supply is having problems. You may need to replace it.
  6. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

Thema:

1. Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2 - Similar Threads - Console shutting off

2. [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.: I was watching a Dreamhack stream on the Twitch app, left it running full-screen and my controller turned off. After about an hour, the console shut down on its own. After this, I could not start...
  3. xbox one console beeps then shuts off after 20 seconds and wont stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one console beeps then shuts off after 20 seconds and wont stay on: how do I fix my console so it stays on? b0747d15-b067-4423-97d0-d0ab48144fde
  4. Xbox One X Console Keeps Shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Console Keeps Shutting off: Hello! I have a Xbox One X which keeps shutting off randomly. I am not sure what is causing the shut off, but the vents are not blocked, they have been air dusted and cleaned, and yet my console...
  5. Can't launch RDR2 and the console shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't launch RDR2 and the console shuts off: Split from this thread. After a few minutes of RDR2, my console will turn off. I can turn it back on, but I've never gotten any error messages. I've restarted, done hard resets, wired in my...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Console Shuts Off

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Console Shuts Off: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Console Shuts Off Recommend looking into the steps here:...
  7. Console Shutting Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Shutting Off: This is the second time I'm posting this because the first time didn't get my problem solved. My original version Xbox One has recently starting shutting off when switching between apps. To be...
  8. Console Shutting Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Shutting Off: My original version Xbox One has recently starting shutting off when switching between apps. To be more specific, it shuts off if I have a game open, I swap to YouTube/Twitch, then attempt to swap...
  9. Xbox One X still warm near the plug area of the console when shut-off via controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X still warm near the plug area of the console when shut-off via controller: I turned off my Xbox One X after playing Forza Horizon via controller, 10 minutes later on Discord it said I was still playing it even though my X was turned off, When I put my hand on the console...
  10. My Xbox one S keeps shutting off during the first update for the console during initial setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S keeps shutting off during the first update for the console during initial setup: Hi, I just bought my Xbox one S yesterday and during the setup where it has to update, after awhile it shuts off and I need to restart the update. 71e87ddc-f8c4-4ad1-ba51-135ea89a0e70