Console signing me out when playing game

Discus and support Console signing me out when playing game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So never had issues until now with my console. I have the slim 360. Well recently every time I put a game in the tray or eject it my console signs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrincessLeagwen, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Console signing me out when playing game

So never had issues until now with my console. I have the slim 360. Well recently every time I put a game in the tray or eject it my console signs me out. Then sometimes it takes several tries to get it to log me back in. It was asking me for me email
    and password (which it has never done before). I went into my security settings and told it to stop asking me for that. That was originally what caused the issue. Even though that's switched off now I'm still getting signed out. Tried clearing my system
    cache because I was playing a lot of fable 2 and thought maybe an update on it messed it up but I had the same issues with Call of Duty when I went to play it. It doesn't seem as though I'm experiencing any other problems. It's just very annoying having
    to sign in every time I decide to change games. Any help is appreciated!

:)

PrincessLeagwen, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Keeps signing me out

My xbox one keeps signing me out. I know it isn't anyone else signing me out because I don't have my profile on any other consoles. It doesn't usually bother me when i'm playing multiplayer, but it does it a lot when I play on lan. What can I do to fix it?
    please help homies.

Spahcrabbin56, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Xbox one keeps signing me out

Xbox one keeps signing me out every two hours and is extremely annoying when your playing MMO games. Please fix.

king ginge 13, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Console signing me out when playing game

I had a similar issue not too long ago with my account and profile. A basic trouble shooting thing to do with the issue along with clearing the system cache is to delete the profile from the console and redownload it again.

To do that you go to Settings>System>Storage>All Devices>Gamer Profiles>Pick the profile and delete the profile only. Just the profile, if you pick profile and items then you will delete the profile as well as any save games and achievements you have on
    your profile. The support page with the steps is located here just in case you need clarification on the process any further:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Good luck to you!

RiposaurusRex, Feb 19, 2014
  5. RiposaurusRex Win User

I had a similar issue not too long ago with my account and profile. A basic trouble shooting thing to do with the issue along with clearing the system cache is to delete the profile from the console and redownload it again.

To do that you go to Settings>System>Storage>All Devices>Gamer Profiles>Pick the profile and delete the profile only. Just the profile, if you pick profile and items then you will delete the profile as well as any save games and achievements you have on
    your profile. The support page with the steps is located here just in case you need clarification on the process any further:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Good luck to you!
  6. Wolfie McG Win User

Game sharing

So if he signs in on my console and downloads the game I can play.But after he signs out will still be able to play on my account?
    If he signs in on your console and sets it as his home console then you will be able to play his games even when he is signed out.
  7. usmsFBI2015 Win User

Transferring a game i just bought from one account to another.

If you sign into the console with the account you purchased the game from, set it as the home console. when you sign out, you can sign in with the account you play from and you will have access to the game.
  8. FDG AnimeLord Win User

Error #80070020

When I sign in and try to play a game it signs me out what do I do
  9. Rex Veniversum Win User

Xbox Live family signs me out when I select Call of Duty Ghosts??

I'm having a similar issue. It allows me to play eventually, but when initializing the game it signs me out and also when I select to play multiplayer. It literally just happened as I was typing this. I selected multiplayer after signing in again after selecting
    to run the game and then I selected the multiplayer option at the main menu and it signed me out again.
Thema:

1. Console signing me out when playing game - Similar Threads - Console signing playing

2. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  3. Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...: Hi, since the most recent update, whenever I sign into my Profile the console will automatically shutdown within 20 second (often sooner). This won't happen for other profiles on my consoles,...
  4. Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion: Hello. I want to turn on a feature on my xbox app which im struggling to find. I can't sign in automatically on my xbox app. I asked my friend and he showed me this photo [img] As you can...
  5. Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80070002

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80070002: [img] Did all these steps as previously suggested byLunaLight7 Xbox Ambassador on July 25, 2019 Here are more troubleshooting steps on how to resolve Xbox app error (0x409) 0x80070002:...
  6. Xbox控制台小帮手无法登录 (Xbox console helper can't sign in)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox控制台小帮手无法登录 (Xbox console helper can't sign in): [img] [img] 10专业版1809。 [Translation] Click on the xbox console small helper app, enter the display please wait, then pop up the login interface, click the green login button does not respond,...
  7. Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified": After Entering my account into console compainion and pressing let's play, I get "we were unable to sign you into Xbox Live" with the error "system cannot find the file specified" i updated to the...
  8. Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app: Split from this thread. Offenbar musste ich letztlich mein System zurücksetzen. Nachdem ich das gemacht habe, kann ich mich nun anmelden und Spiele herunterladen. Habe das gleiche Problem seit...
  9. Signing into Console fix

in XboX Insiders
    Signing into Console fix: Xbox Live is having a issue that's causing users to not be able to sign in. Thanks to a Reddit User on the Xbox One reddit page, there is a fix. All you have to do is go to Network Settings,...
  10. Console will not go past sign in screen,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console will not go past sign in screen,: the xbox 360 belonged to someone else and is stuck in sign in and can't access the settings screen. And controller will not turn on console. ff6be358-09f7-4954-ad7a-180b7b3de904