Console Streaming Access

Discus and support Console Streaming Access in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to stream games from my Xbox One S, but I am unable to, despite having the Xbox Insider Hub app installed on my Xbox. When I attempt to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DeltaX1207, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:12 PM.

1. Console Streaming Access

I would like to stream games from my Xbox One S, but I am unable to, despite having the Xbox Insider Hub app installed on my Xbox. When I attempt to Switch to Console streaming in the Streaming app on my phone, it says that I have to be a member of the Xbox Insider Program, which I am since I have access to XCloud. I checked my console settings and the option to 'Allow game streaming to other devices' is on. Is there something else I need to do?

submitted by /u/DeltaX1207
    [link] [comments]

/u/DeltaX1207, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:12 PM
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Streaming issue

Thanks Wild! Can you confirm exactly how you are streaming from your PC? Where on the console are you accessing these files from? Sorry, I'm not super familiar with music streaming, so any specifics you can provide would be very helpful. Thanks!
  4. onyxishere Win User

Destiny 2 Beta

If you purchased the game digitally on the console you'll have automatic access to the Beta. If it was in a store then they should provide you with a code for Beta access.

Be sure to watch the Bungies Destiny 2 reveal stream on May 18 for more information on the game. Including, hopefully, a date for the Beta.
  5. Mister Parks Win User

Can't play music FROM Windows 8 Phone TO Xbox

Hello Liekos,

The streaming does require an Xbox Music Pass. You should be able to access the songs that you have purchased from the service in the Xbox Music app. If it's not showing there, search Xbox Music for the tracks, and you can add them to a playlist to listen
    to.

You can still access the content on the console, you just need to go through the console to access it.

Hope the info helps.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

BBC i player

Heard from who?

Allowing SIlver users to access iPlayer goes against Microsoft's pricing structure.

Requiring Gold for access to iPlayer goes against the BBC's pricing structure.

There's no "fix" for this. MS isn't going to let Silvers access the streaming app. BBC isn't going to allow MS to charge for Gold to access the streaming app.
Thema:

Console Streaming Access

1. Console Streaming Access - Similar Threads - Console Streaming Access

2. Xbox console streaming to mobile help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console streaming to mobile help.: so I'm trying to stream my Xbox console to my phone but its a bit confusing, so I have an Xbox, a Bluetooth controller, a compatible phone, im and insider, I have the insider hub app I have the...
  3. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  4. 8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...

in XboX Insiders
    8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  5. Console Streaming is low res and not full screen :(

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming is low res and not full screen :(: Anyone else running into this issue? It's been beautiful for me up until tonight, never had this issue before. On the Samsung S10+ it's no longer in fullscreen and looks like a low res mess....
  6. I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro.

in XboX Insiders
    I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro.: Hi, recently I tried helping my bro get access to console streaming. I got him into xcloud a day later after registering. I already have access to console and cloud streaming. We use the same...
  7. How do i get access to xbox console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i get access to xbox console streaming?: I am trying to set up my console to stream to my phone. I currently cant sit long enough to play games due to a medical problem but i can have my phone held above me while i lay down. This seems...
  8. Can't access console streaming(?)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access console streaming(?): I'm relatively new to being an Xbox Insider. I managed to get an invitation to xCloud testing but I can't seem to access console streaming, despite the fact that I have the Insiders app,...
  9. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  10. So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...

in XboX Insiders
    So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andrew7453 [link] [comments]