Console Streaming, Amazon Fire TV edition TV

Discus and support Console Streaming, Amazon Fire TV edition TV in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just wanted to pass along the word that running on a Toshiba 55" Fire TV is possible on local network and is great so far. submitted by /u/kj05fb... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kj05fb, Nov 4, 2019.

1. /u/kj05fb
    /u/kj05fb Guest

Just wanted to pass along the word that running on a Toshiba 55" Fire TV is possible on local network and is great so far.

submitted by /u/kj05fb
    [link] [comments]

/u/kj05fb, Nov 4, 2019
  2. ncinsguy Win User

Thoughts on Sling TV?

it works better on PC. I bought an Amazon Fire TV and plugged it into my Xbox One and the app for Amazon works 100% better. You can also use the Watch ESPN app through the Fire TV once you have a Sling account.
  3. FullHornet Win User

Rabbit TV and Xbox One? Compatible?

Don't think so. That Rabbit TV is garbage. You would be better off getting a Roku Box or Amazon Fire TV.
  4. fresh decay Win User

NBA App issues?

I contacted leaguepass. Xbox 360 isnt supported. PS3 is :(

Mobile Platforms:

iPhone (iOS 9.0 and higher)

iPad (iOS 9.0 and higher)

Android Phone (version 4.1 and higher)

Android Tablet (version 4.1 and higher)

Kindle Fire

Connected Devices

Roku 2, 3, and 4

Apple TV

Android TV

Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick

Samsung Smart TVs (2014 models and newer with Tizen OS. Models F, H, J, and K)

Gaming Consoles

Xbox 1

Playstations 3 and 4
  5. cuckata23 Win User

Using xbox to stream TV

Looks like you can access a wifi router to stream TV with some of the xboxes - or can all current models do this? I dont mean cable/fios TV, but I mean netflix, hulu, amazone prime, etc - the streaming tv services.

Also, can this be done using an older TV without an HDMI connecter, just the old coax and aux connectors?

And will the xbox downsample the HD signal to SD?

Thanks in advance.
  6. DadBart Win User

MS Movies app and 4k UHD

@A8T8 that might be the case. Except several TVs, new Rokus, 4K players and so on are supporting 4k streaming. Not to mention Amazon video, Netflix and so on.
Thema:

1. Console Streaming, Amazon Fire TV edition TV - Similar Threads - Console Streaming Amazon

2. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  3. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  4. So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?: Why? Why block them? It makes sense with the streaming video apps, but why block games? Will all games be allowed to be streamed at some point? submitted by /u/Unpopularopinions223 [link]...
  5. No controller response after console streaming session

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after console streaming session: Hello! Today I ran into an issue where after playing around with console streaming and xCloud streaming, coming back to console streaming caused my controller inputs other than the guide button...
  6. Best VPN for Console Streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Best VPN for Console Streaming?: All, I have been trying to get Console Streaming to work for 2 weeks now over Sprint's fastest service here in Dallas which is supposedly enjoying lightning fast 5g coverage. My home specs are...
  7. Data usage of console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Data usage of console streaming?: I'm struggling to get a solid number on how much data console streaming uses. For clarification, this is streaming, not xCloud. Thanks. submitted by /u/IowsurferYT [link] [comments]
  8. Console Streaming on iOS (specifically iPad)?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Console Streaming on iOS (specifically iPad)?: I’ve just heard that console streaming to mobile devices is in testing. (Yay!) However, the only information I can find states that it will be for Andriod devices. Is this true or will Apple users...
  9. Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/lopgan121 [link] [comments]
  10. This is what i be getting when i console streaming. No picture and no control over my...

in XboX Insiders
    This is what i be getting when i console streaming. No picture and no control over my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]