Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of...

Discus and support Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I only ever planned to use Console Streaming while in the same room as my Xbox, so I assumed I’d be good to go. I own 5 Xbox One controllers (including... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vertania_III, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of...

I only ever planned to use Console Streaming while in the same room as my Xbox, so I assumed I’d be good to go. I own 5 Xbox One controllers (including the ~$150 Elite Series 1), but none of them have Bluetooth, so buying yet another controller just seems like overkill at this point, especially with the Series X around the corner.

I just wanted to see if there was a reason why Console Streaming is Bluetooth-only and if there were any plans to provide an option for direct connection with the console in the future.

submitted by /u/Vertania_III
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vertania_III, Dec 14, 2019
  2. dino yoshi Win User

XBOX One Controller "Low Battery" Warning

When the controller is dead I can't get my 2nd fully charged controller to work. Doesn't pair except to shutdown the controller or the whole console option. Very annoying
  3. JakePi Win User

Random Xbox one controller freezes when streaming xbox one to windows 10 pc

I am experience the same thing, tried with a controller wired, using Bluetooth, and using the Xbox Wireless adapter. My only fix is to start streaming and pair the controller directly to the console. Anyone figure this out?
  4. Spazpol Win User

XBox One Controller on PC

Hi guys,

I was able to sync my xbox one controller to my Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, however when I go to turn it on now to play a game on PC, it powers on my XBox. Any way around this or do I need to have a separate controller for each platform?
    You would either need a seperate controller for the PC not synced to the xbox, or just live with the pairing. If you pair your controller with the USB wireless dongle it would force the pair to the dongle instead of the console. But then you would be require
    to re-pair the controller to the console when you wanted to use it there as well.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Strange controller issue

It is probably because the controller is pairing with the computer since it is running Windows 10 and the drivers are available for the controller.

Not sure why you don't want to use the console to charge the controller but another option would be to get a USB connector that plugs into a wall outlet and use that to charge your controller.
  6. cy43rguru Win User

Xbox One Windows 10 Wireless Adapter Issues

To the OPs problem for no sound and no vibration that should be fixed with the latest driver updates.

For pairing, how are you pairing the controller? I have mentioned this on other posts, one easy alternate way to pair is to have your controller connected wired to the PC, plug in the Wireless Adapter to the PC as well, wait like 5 seconds, and unplug the
    controller, the driver stack will automatically have paired the controller to the adapter, just like on the Xbox.

Once you pair the controller successfully and never use that controller for any other PC or Xbox, then the address of the adapter is saved in the controller. Repairing to the same adapter is not required. If it is not connecting, plug/unplug the adapter
    instead to reset the adapter.

We are working with our partners to address some of the major issues.
Thema:

Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of...

1. Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of... - Similar Threads - Console Streaming option

2. Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable

in XboX Insiders
    Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable: With the newest update to the app most of the time when I stream from my console now, it begins to lag terribly and then the app just crashes. Great job with the update making the whole experience...
  3. Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming: I am at my wits end. I haven't been able to get my app on my phone to give me a list of games on my home console. I can access the games that they have preloaded for the Cloud streaming but i want...
  4. I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming: I over Cloud Streaming games but I went to set up console streaming and my Xbox won't push more than 1.99/mbs for upload. My connection tested 300/Mbs Down 12/mbs Up. I have opened all the...
  5. Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.: Hello Everyone. Currently I'm not able to use any streaming service from Xbox streaming app. I think its related to my bluetooth connection. I have tested game streaming from my console and...
  6. Error latencia game streaming console en Latinoamérica (chile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error latencia game streaming console en Latinoamérica (chile): Hola, el 17 de enero se anunció la llegada de Xbox streaming console a varios más países incluyendo el mío chile. Ya era insider de hace tiempo y esperaba que esta función llegará a mi país, pero...
  7. Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...: The Android app's big feature is remotely playing your Xbox. I have a Surface Go that I'd really like to stream my Xbox to while I'm on a business trip. Is this supported? submitted by...
  8. Unable to try console streaming preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to try console streaming preview: [img] I downloaded the Insider app on my Xbox, but I didn't get the console streaming option in Xbox's settings. So I deleted all consoles registered in the Insider app, I deleted the app,...
  9. Console streaming data used per hour

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming data used per hour: Does anybody know how much data is consumed using console streaming? submitted by /u/UncountedFrame6 [link] [comments]
  10. Add onscreen controls to xbox console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Add onscreen controls to xbox console streaming.: Sometimes I just want to navigate and do something easy while console streaming. Simple. Onscreen controls would be better than connecting a controller for like 5 minutes. The on screen controles...