Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.

Discus and support Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/lopgan121 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lopgan121, Nov 14, 2019.

1. /u/lopgan121
    /u/lopgan121 Guest

Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.

/u/lopgan121, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Ra Ra RabbiT 69 Win User

Windows 10 XBOX App No Longer Streaming Console

I should also state that the pop up never appears for the controller.
  3. Anhur_XB Win User

Cortana bug

This has been happening to me for quite a while as well.

I have Cortana enabled and a Kinect plugged in but I've always assumed it was just a random issue.

She never pops up when anyone is talking either which is odd.
  4. Son ALA Win User

Adult Content pops up on my screen while watching Netflix

Do you have your system set up with WiFi or direct connection?

There is a feature where you could stream content directly from your PC to your xbox....so if I wanted to play a practical joke on you since your wifi isnt protected...or even if I lived with you (son, brother, nephew,cousin) or was a best friend neighbor
    and had access to your wifi password, I could easily set up the stream and starts playing whatever video I wanted to using Window Media Player from my PC by syncing it to your console.

Since I'm not currently on my 360 I cant provide the exact location...but try looking under your settings where you find stuff like who can view your profile, notifications on or off and look for the media settings. There should be an option for Media Streaming.
    If it's on, turn it off.

I'll try to post again when I get on my XBOX and find the exact location of the setting...if you havent found it already.
  5. Axis Se7en Win User

Xbox app stream button not showing up

Check that your Xbox One console allows game streaming. You’ll find this on the console by pressing the Xbox button to open the guide, going to System > Settings, selecting Preferences > Xbox app connectivity, and then selecting Allow game streaming to other
    devices.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]
  6. jjangseDLX Win User

pop up display position

I am sorry I am Korean.

I'm not good at English.

This article was translated by Google Translator.

The location of the Xbox popup notification is not good.

It covers subtitles.

According to Korean law, I can not eliminate it.
    I need subtitles.

Xbox popup notifications occasionally cover subtitles.

I am uncomfortable.

I think its position should be moved.

ps4's pop-up notification does not cover subtitles.

I would like to modify the default location of this.
    It would also be nice if the user could modify it to the desired location.

thank you
Thema:

1. Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up. - Similar Threads - Console streaming cannot

2. Windows 10 is driving me crazy whenever I game or stream from game console to tower

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 is driving me crazy whenever I game or stream from game console to tower: I think I posted this in the right category OS: Windows 10 home, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.476) Processor: AMD FX-8320E Eight-Core Processor, 3200 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) BIOS...
  3. How do I set up the console streaming? I've looked at lots of videos but they haven't shown...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I set up the console streaming? I've looked at lots of videos but they haven't shown...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CALL_ME_JIG [link] [comments]
  4. Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of...: I only ever planned to use Console Streaming while in the same room as my Xbox, so I assumed I’d be good to go. I own 5 Xbox One controllers (including the ~$150 Elite Series 1), but none of them...
  5. Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion game stream mic not working: I didn't know this was even an option it had until recently, but it doesn't even work for me... Does it work for anyone else, if so, any ideas on how to get it working?...
  6. Console streaming dont need VPN anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming dont need VPN anymore: This is my second morning when Microsoft make me happy. The first one is when I was accepted on Project xcloud. Anyway from this morning I realized that I dont need to use a VPN when start the...
  7. When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...

in XboX Insiders
    When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...: As the title says the console resolution is stuck on 640x480 with no other options in the Xbox's device settings. If I turn the TV on though (connected to the Xbox via HDMI) then then the...
  8. Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexBlueriver [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox console streaming to mobile help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console streaming to mobile help.: so I'm trying to stream my Xbox console to my phone but its a bit confusing, so I have an Xbox, a Bluetooth controller, a compatible phone, im and insider, I have the insider hub app I have the...
  10. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...