Console streaming doesn't respond fully while using the Moto GamePad for the Motorola Z phone

Discus and support Console streaming doesn't respond fully while using the Moto GamePad for the Motorola Z phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Donnymane88 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Donnymane88, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Console streaming doesn't respond fully while using the Moto GamePad for the Motorola Z phone

/u/Donnymane88, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Panno92 Win User

Moto Mod Gamepad controller compatibility

Hi, as of now the only supported controller is the xbox one controller (with bluetooth), but they already confirmed that in the future they will support other controllers (including the ps4 one). The program is still in beta so maybe you will need to wait
    till the complete release of the program when they will tell more about all the compatible joypads.

You can find more info here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud
  3. WildChameleon Win User

Worried about the future of Xbox

@ N7 that doesn't matter a sale is a sale but surely but it could count as two sales but that logic will also apply to XBOne too and any other electronic appliance even I Phones, moto cars.

Don't clutch at desperate stats a sale is a sale!
  4. PhilMarck Win User

GTA V or Watch Dogs?

The GamePad will be there to allow a new way of playing the game, so instead of just playing it traditionally you can take the actions you want on the GamePad (like he uses the phone to hack everything).
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Microsoft Faces U.S. Import Ban on Xbox 360

It concerns you, if you want to use your 802.11 WiFi or stream HD AVC / H.264 content on your console...

802.11, 2G, 3G, 4G & HD codecs are in Motorola's Patent Portfolio..
  6. chamberlago Win User

Xbox one s to Xbox digital streaming

Hi, I don't think this is possible at the moment. In the future it should be possible to stream to a tablet or phone using https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/console-streaming but
    this is currently in preview so is still in the testing phase at the moment but might potentially be a solution to your problem if you have a spare compatible phone or tablet. I'm not sure if the console streaming will support console to console streaming.
Thema:

Console streaming doesn't respond fully while using the Moto GamePad for the Motorola Z phone

1. Console streaming doesn't respond fully while using the Moto GamePad for the Motorola Z phone - Similar Threads - Console streaming doesn't

2. Remote game streaming not connecting to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote game streaming not connecting to console: Hi. I am on an xbox one x and trying to remote play on an iphone 12 pro, latest version of ios. I have the latest robot white bluetooth controller from microsoft (with the share button). I...
  3. Xbox App - Console Streaming - Headset Audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App - Console Streaming - Headset Audio: Hi, I am streaming games from my xbox to my iphone on my local area network using console streaming. I tried plugging in my gaming headset into the 3.5mm jack into the controller, however, I...
  4. My stream on my console companion is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    My stream on my console companion is not working: Hello, so I wanted to stream on my laptop with the Xbox console companion. So, everything works, except the screen. When my Xbox is connected and i start streaming from my laptop, the stream on my...
  5. Xbox console companion not showing screen when streaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console companion not showing screen when streaming.: Hello, I am trying to stream my game on my xbox one X on my laptop with the console companion. I am able to connect my screen but the screen on my laptop from my Xbox one screen does not show up....
  6. Xcloud Console Streaming Confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Console Streaming Confusion: Am I the only one that thought we were getting xcloud streaming to console with the beta? That's what I really want... I have limited drive space and am tired of having to uninstall games to fit...
  7. Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console: I have an XBOX Bluetooth controller paired to my Android 10 phone. I have current Xbox game streaming app installed. The app recognises the controller and I can connect to my Xbox One SAD on the...
  8. Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.: I started using this app to play games on my xbox by streaming it to my laptop, because I typically am in a discord call with other people while I do so. For the first few weeks of using this app,...
  9. Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline: Discovered this bug today. If your status on Xbox is set to "Appear offline", the game streaming app will fail to start a stream unless you're connected to your home network(same network as your...
  10. Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?: So today I just tried out testing the Xbox Console Streaming which I can do it through my phone, but it doesn't work. Never works, TBH. My phone doesn't play those games and on my phone, nothing...