Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline

Discus and support Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Discovered this bug today. If your status on Xbox is set to "Appear offline", the game streaming app will fail to start a stream unless you're... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xkalibur84, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline

Discovered this bug today. If your status on Xbox is set to "Appear offline", the game streaming app will fail to start a stream unless you're connected to your home network(same network as your streaming Xbox). Outside wifi/cellular data connection will lead to an error message stating "Failed to start stream". It'll go as far as reaching your Xbox, turning it on, and signing you in, but it'll fail to connect to your Xbox to start the stream. Change your profile back to appear online and everything works as it should.

I reported this error through the game streaming app and on my Xbox.

submitted by /u/xkalibur84
    [link] [comments]

/u/xkalibur84, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline

1. Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline - Similar Threads - Console streaming doesn't

2. I have console stream before but now in getting this, any idea why would I get this message?

in XboX Insiders
    I have console stream before but now in getting this, any idea why would I get this message?: [IMG] submitted by /u/zerocords [link] [comments]
  3. Does Streaming With A Logitech Webcam Plugged In Still Shut Down Consoles?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Streaming With A Logitech Webcam Plugged In Still Shut Down Consoles?: I wanted to use a camera whilst streaming, but saw that a fair few streamers had issues when using a camera with their consoles, namely that it'd shut down after around an hour or so of use. Is...
  4. Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable

in XboX Insiders
    Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable: With the newest update to the app most of the time when I stream from my console now, it begins to lag terribly and then the app just crashes. Great job with the update making the whole experience...
  5. Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming: I am at my wits end. I haven't been able to get my app on my phone to give me a list of games on my home console. I can access the games that they have preloaded for the Cloud streaming but i want...
  6. I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming: I over Cloud Streaming games but I went to set up console streaming and my Xbox won't push more than 1.99/mbs for upload. My connection tested 300/Mbs Down 12/mbs Up. I have opened all the...
  7. Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.: Hello Everyone. Currently I'm not able to use any streaming service from Xbox streaming app. I think its related to my bluetooth connection. I have tested game streaming from my console and...
  8. Error latencia game streaming console en Latinoamérica (chile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error latencia game streaming console en Latinoamérica (chile): Hola, el 17 de enero se anunció la llegada de Xbox streaming console a varios más países incluyendo el mío chile. Ya era insider de hace tiempo y esperaba que esta función llegará a mi país, pero...
  9. Console streaming doesn't respond fully while using the Moto GamePad for the Motorola Z phone

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming doesn't respond fully while using the Moto GamePad for the Motorola Z phone: submitted by /u/Donnymane88 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?: So today I just tried out testing the Xbox Console Streaming which I can do it through my phone, but it doesn't work. Never works, TBH. My phone doesn't play those games and on my phone, nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox streaming doesnt work