Console Streaming Double NAT

Discus and support Console Streaming Double NAT in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone with a double NAT been able to console stream? I have Fios and use a nighthawk in addition to the Verizon router. Unfortunately the way our... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Coastermint, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Console Streaming Double NAT

Has anyone with a double NAT been able to console stream? I have Fios and use a nighthawk in addition to the Verizon router. Unfortunately the way our setup is, we cannot get rid of the Verizon router. So we've been stuck with a Double NAT; which hasn't been an issue until now. Our NAT type is Moderate; but when I run the Console Stream test it fails to obtain a NAT type. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

submitted by /u/Coastermint
    [link] [comments]

/u/Coastermint, Oct 30, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

double nat

Hi there,

I'd be happy to try and help

If you have a gateway then there is no need for a modem. The double NAT is due to the modem possibly acting as an access point therefore giving the Xbox a double NAT. A gateway is sort of like a router and modem combined into one device, so it has a wireless
    signal and also receives the network data from your service provider. I suggest taking the Netgear modem out of the set up and the NAT type should restore after a

power cycle
    to your Xbox.

Here is more information on Double NAT:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/double-nat-detected
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Intruders!

Ok, if you get something that says Dual or double NAT type, that certainly can cause issue. It has to deal with the way your console is connected to your network. If your console does display something about that, try the troubleshooting page entitled

Double NAT detected in your network settings.

When you get a chance,try that and let us know if that helped!

Thanks!
  4. HexedShadowWolf Win User

Double NAT

First thing is fixing the double nat problem and this may help.

https://kb.netgear.com/30186/What-is-Double-NAT

https://kb.netgear.com/30187/How-to-fix-issues-with-Double-NAT
  5. taidara Win User

Frequent Xbox Live Disconnects

Sorry for the delay xWarJar!

Both of your gateway's are doing NAT which also refers to double NAT. Double NAT is something that you want to avoid when it comes to connecting to Xbox LIVE.

Is it possible for you to connect your console directly to your SR350N DSL gateway and verify if you can connect properly.
  6. holden4ever Win User

Need help resolving a double NAT issue.

All I have is a gateway. No router. I managed to get the NAT open on XB1 but that's now gone back to double NAT. When it was open the Xbox app on Win 10 was showing as moderate but not double. I have restarted the console several times and still nothing.
Thema:

Console Streaming Double NAT

1. Console Streaming Double NAT - Similar Threads - Console Streaming Double

2. Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...: Sorry if I'm confused, I thought it was like Ps4's remote play. Can anyone elaborate? submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  3. bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

in XboX Insiders
    bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming: it seems that after you connect your controller back to the console and turn the console off it will continuously turn back on until you remove the batteries from the controller or disconnect it...
  4. Console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming: So are we not able to play 360 games using console streaming tried playing midnight club la gave me error submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments]
  5. Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  6. Data Usage for console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Data Usage for console streaming: I was wondering how much data console streaming uses, if it helps I have T-Mobile submitted by /u/Number3679 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?: submitted by /u/amgoingleft [link] [comments]
  8. Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...

in XboX Insiders
    Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...: They literally looked at me like I was making this stuff up. How can a store full of Microsoft employees not know this is a thing that’s out vein tested as we speak. submitted by...
  9. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!: Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox...
  10. Console streaming issues

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming issues: I have two major issues with the console streaming preview. My one x and Galaxy s10 are on the same home network, and I always get the "console not available" error. Ive ran the preview...