Console Streaming Double NAT

Discus and support Console Streaming Double NAT in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone with a double NAT been able to console stream? I have Fios and use a nighthawk in addition to the Verizon router. Unfortunately the way our... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Coastermint, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Console Streaming Double NAT

Has anyone with a double NAT been able to console stream? I have Fios and use a nighthawk in addition to the Verizon router. Unfortunately the way our setup is, we cannot get rid of the Verizon router. So we've been stuck with a Double NAT; which hasn't been an issue until now. Our NAT type is Moderate; but when I run the Console Stream test it fails to obtain a NAT type. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

submitted by /u/Coastermint
    [link] [comments]

/u/Coastermint, Oct 30, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

double nat

Hi there,

I'd be happy to try and help

If you have a gateway then there is no need for a modem. The double NAT is due to the modem possibly acting as an access point therefore giving the Xbox a double NAT. A gateway is sort of like a router and modem combined into one device, so it has a wireless
    signal and also receives the network data from your service provider. I suggest taking the Netgear modem out of the set up and the NAT type should restore after a

power cycle
    to your Xbox.

Here is more information on Double NAT:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/double-nat-detected
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Intruders!

Ok, if you get something that says Dual or double NAT type, that certainly can cause issue. It has to deal with the way your console is connected to your network. If your console does display something about that, try the troubleshooting page entitled

Double NAT detected in your network settings.

When you get a chance,try that and let us know if that helped!

Thanks!
  4. HexedShadowWolf Win User

Double NAT

First thing is fixing the double nat problem and this may help.

https://kb.netgear.com/30186/What-is-Double-NAT

https://kb.netgear.com/30187/How-to-fix-issues-with-Double-NAT
  5. taidara Win User

Frequent Xbox Live Disconnects

Sorry for the delay xWarJar!

Both of your gateway's are doing NAT which also refers to double NAT. Double NAT is something that you want to avoid when it comes to connecting to Xbox LIVE.

Is it possible for you to connect your console directly to your SR350N DSL gateway and verify if you can connect properly.
  6. holden4ever Win User

Need help resolving a double NAT issue.

All I have is a gateway. No router. I managed to get the NAT open on XB1 but that's now gone back to double NAT. When it was open the Xbox app on Win 10 was showing as moderate but not double. I have restarted the console several times and still nothing.
Thema:

Console Streaming Double NAT

1. Console Streaming Double NAT - Similar Threads - Console Streaming Double

2. Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e: Need help getting console streaming to work. I'm an insider, don't need updates, and I have checked all of the threads on this subreddit. Game streaming app tells me I'm not an insider and I can't...
  3. Will Xbox Console Mobile streaming still be around?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox Console Mobile streaming still be around?: With the preview app being removed, I havent heard much about what will happen to Console Streaming on Android. I use that more than xcloud, although that might change as they add more games. Ive...
  4. Xbox streaming - sign in on console - help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming - sign in on console - help: I have been streaming with my laptop for a while now (had to get rid of my tv due to my current financial situation, f*ck covid) I love being able to game being connected to my laptop, it is...
  5. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  6. Console Streaming isn't working for me

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming isn't working for me: I've been an insider for a while and under consle streaming it says I need to enroll for insider so please help. submitted by /u/WalrusBen [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Console Companian stream is green when streaming to a PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companian stream is green when streaming to a PC: Hi, whenever I attempt to stream my console to my PC, the stream turns all green. How do I fix this? 8330a326-b34d-4fa7-8ad1-a8ef809d8aa4
  8. Xbox console companion app streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app streaming: When I stream my gameplay on my Xbox One to my pc through the xbox console companion app I can't hear my own voice but I can hear everyone elses? 42c87f26-30d0-4b2d-a779-f713600c6a9e
  9. Console streaming only works on ipad, but not on iPhone??

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming only works on ipad, but not on iPhone??: Hey there, looking for a bit of help. I’m running 2001.22b177646.pre with stream protocol v3 on my iPhone and my ipad. Both are on the same network. But the ipad can connect to my console just...
  10. How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app: Ive done all the steps but when I go to the console streaming section on the app nothings changed to allow me to do it any one know what's goin on? submitted by /u/torstan710 [link] [comments]