Console streaming failed to start stream

Discus and support Console streaming failed to start stream in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else getting this error? submitted by /u/mullinsskate [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mullinsskate, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Console streaming failed to start stream

/u/mullinsskate, Nov 5, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
  3. drillbit halo3 Win User

Best and reasonable stream setup

yes it really all depends how you are trying to stream you can stream mixer and twitch straight from your xbox you can even plug a webcam into your console to show yourself on stream the downfalls of streaming on console is that you cannot have any type
    of alerts on or a green screen but if your just starting out you wont need all that anyway and i would choose mixer in your case because its very simple to stream and you can do co-streams if you are on seperate consoles and mixer provides so many futures
    the only gear you would need is a good headset and webcam
  4. CrackGB Win User

Freezes when streaming

Can you provide some details on your streaming setup? Are you using OBS, other software, or using the Windows 10 built-in Game Bar for streaming? Also where are you streaming to? Mixer, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch? And have you tried streaming different
    games, or have you only been streaming a single title, and what are they/it?

With the details of the software/setup you're streaming with and to where, we might be able to take a look at your settings and provide some suggestions for improvement.
    I broadcast via StreamLabs OBS to the YouTube platform. Streaming Settings: Encoding Level: very high. I broadcast one game Assasin`s Creed ODIKEY. And when I start to play through the console, the image starts to lag on the PC.
  5. J.R.G. Win User

Streaming to windows 10

I've had no problems streaming except for the controller going out of range when I use the laptop in the far room.

If I choose "Test Streaming" it fails to find the X Box and signs me out, though when selecting "Stream" it has no problems except for the above mentioned.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Ebon flintlock mixpot

Hi Itss Rain,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums.

Out of curiosity, did you log in to Mixer before the stream started so that you would be early, or did you start watching the stream after it went live?

We're starting to see a pattern that those who have not gotten the skin were logged in before the stream went live, therefore not registering as a qualified viewer at the start of the stream.

Let us know when you logged in to watch the stream so we have an idea.
Thema:

Console streaming failed to start stream

1. Console streaming failed to start stream - Similar Threads - Console streaming failed

2. This is what i be getting when i console streaming. No picture and no control over my...

in XboX Insiders
    This is what i be getting when i console streaming. No picture and no control over my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices: I have posted this issue in the mega thread, and have left feedback, but wanted to create my own thread to report this issue again. Firstly, due to the time I spend away from home, console...
  4. I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109

in XboX Insiders
    I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109: ... at least I hope. I bought an android phone from a friend to try it out and it’s been awesome, but I would love to try it on my data on my iPhone XS Max. submitted by /u/tobiasbluehimself...
  5. Any plans to allow Xcloud and/or Console Streaming to work with a VPN?

in XboX Insiders
    Any plans to allow Xcloud and/or Console Streaming to work with a VPN?: Would love to see a VPN work with any of these services I know It is still quite new but I really cant play it like I would on trips or at work without a VPN. submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link]...
  6. PS4 Controller with Console Streaming??

in XboX Insiders
    PS4 Controller with Console Streaming??: Has anyone tried to use console streaming with a PS4 controller? My Xbox controller doesnt have bluetooth and I really don't want to go buy a new Xbox controller just for this. submitted by...
  7. How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  8. Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...: Sorry if I'm confused, I thought it was like Ps4's remote play. Can anyone elaborate? submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  9. bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

in XboX Insiders
    bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming: it seems that after you connect your controller back to the console and turn the console off it will continuously turn back on until you remove the batteries from the controller or disconnect it...
  10. Console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming: So are we not able to play 360 games using console streaming tried playing midnight club la gave me error submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments]