Console streaming failed to start stream

Discus and support Console streaming failed to start stream in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else getting this error? submitted by /u/mullinsskate [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mullinsskate, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Console streaming failed to start stream

/u/mullinsskate, Nov 5, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
  3. NoPawse Win User

XBox One and XBox Game Pass questions

Hi, I'm ,

I'll start answering your questions from the top down:

1. To start I'm afraid I don't understand your first question it sounds like you are attempting to connect an xbox remote to a console that is not in the room? If that's the case any wireless connection will fail simply because it will be unable to send information
      back and forth.
    2. When you plug an xbox remote into a windows 10 device it will only control a game or application on the PC itself while you can stream your screen from the xbox to windows 10 device you must connect to the xbox with a remote.
    3. If you are attempting to start a stream from within the xbox one and are not signed into an Xbox Live account it will fail. When you start a stream from the console it attempts to stream onto the Mixer streaming platform. Open the Xbox Console Companion
      app on your pc, and connect to your console, once there you can start a stream or test the stream, you can then use a 3rd party app such as OBS to stream.
    4. I'm afraid that is the only way to play any multiplayer game, albeit free or paid.
    5. to start I highly recommend getting the ultimate game pass, it comes with xbox live gold and all the games available on xbox (such as minecraft, halo, shadows of mordor, etc.) as well as those on PC (such as Undertale, and Surviving Mars etc). if you do
      decide to subscribe you must create an account for it to be linked to, then you can set your xbox to be the home system meaning all the games and subscriptions available on one account is available on all of them.
    6. If you start a game on the PC, you will not be able to transfer data (this is the case with a vast majority of games, however there are multiple exceptions such as Minecraft which data can be saved on a USB and plugged into the xbox.
    I hope I was able to answer your questions and if you need anything further or would like me to elaborate upon something ,do not hesitate to ask.

cheers,

-NP
  4. drillbit halo3 Win User

Best and reasonable stream setup

yes it really all depends how you are trying to stream you can stream mixer and twitch straight from your xbox you can even plug a webcam into your console to show yourself on stream the downfalls of streaming on console is that you cannot have any type
    of alerts on or a green screen but if your just starting out you wont need all that anyway and i would choose mixer in your case because its very simple to stream and you can do co-streams if you are on seperate consoles and mixer provides so many futures
    the only gear you would need is a good headset and webcam
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Streaming on Xbox

Hi ClaimingDuke263,

Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

“To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
  6. CrackGB Win User

Freezes when streaming

Can you provide some details on your streaming setup? Are you using OBS, other software, or using the Windows 10 built-in Game Bar for streaming? Also where are you streaming to? Mixer, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch? And have you tried streaming different
    games, or have you only been streaming a single title, and what are they/it?

With the details of the software/setup you're streaming with and to where, we might be able to take a look at your settings and provide some suggestions for improvement.
    I broadcast via StreamLabs OBS to the YouTube platform. Streaming Settings: Encoding Level: very high. I broadcast one game Assasin`s Creed ODIKEY. And when I start to play through the console, the image starts to lag on the PC.
Thema:

Console streaming failed to start stream

1. Console streaming failed to start stream - Similar Threads - Console streaming failed

2. Anyone have great xCloud and terrible Console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have great xCloud and terrible Console streaming?: I've got 44 ping, 100 Mbps download, 100 Mbps upload. 5ghz. I have Google Nest wifi hubs all over the house, as my isp put the router in the worst place possible in the basement and I needed a...
  3. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  4. Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e: Need help getting console streaming to work. I'm an insider, don't need updates, and I have checked all of the threads on this subreddit. Game streaming app tells me I'm not an insider and I can't...
  5. Will Xbox Console Mobile streaming still be around?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox Console Mobile streaming still be around?: With the preview app being removed, I havent heard much about what will happen to Console Streaming on Android. I use that more than xcloud, although that might change as they add more games. Ive...
  6. Xbox streaming - sign in on console - help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming - sign in on console - help: I have been streaming with my laptop for a while now (had to get rid of my tv due to my current financial situation, f*ck covid) I love being able to game being connected to my laptop, it is...
  7. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  8. Console Streaming isn't working for me

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming isn't working for me: I've been an insider for a while and under consle streaming it says I need to enroll for insider so please help. submitted by /u/WalrusBen [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Console Companian stream is green when streaming to a PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companian stream is green when streaming to a PC: Hi, whenever I attempt to stream my console to my PC, the stream turns all green. How do I fix this? 8330a326-b34d-4fa7-8ad1-a8ef809d8aa4
  10. Console streaming fail!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming fail!: Been using console streaming but the biggest fail is accessing the console when it's off. How can I power on my console when I'm traveling? Both times I had to call my wife to power on the xbox...