Console streaming is great! But when can we use iOS?

Discus and support Console streaming is great! But when can we use iOS? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So far I’m very impressed with console steaming! Testing it on a pixel 1 on WiFi only (no cellular) away from my home network and it’s fantastic. But... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TrainerBB, Nov 7, 2019.

1. /u/TrainerBB
    /u/TrainerBB Guest

So far I’m very impressed with console steaming! Testing it on a pixel 1 on WiFi only (no cellular) away from my home network and it’s fantastic. But I’m primarily an iPhone and iPad user. We need this on iOS! Hopefully the TestFlight app comes out soon!

submitted by /u/TrainerBB
    [link] [comments]

/u/TrainerBB, Nov 7, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Streaming on Xbox 360

There is no built in streaming to the Xbox 360 console. Using the Elgato or another capture card would be the easiest way to stream that content. I agree, the built in streaming for Xbox One and Windows 10 is pretty great and can spoil you, but it's
    not available for the Xbox 360.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Audio Passthrough on Plex

I think about that, was be greate if we can use TrueHD but we need know with the Microsoft can have your motive to don't give this in Stream system, maybe the MS don't have the copyright sometimes to turn disponible sometimes
  4. BowenB23 Win User

What is that one Xbox feature that has you hooked?

the fact that as a full-time streamer without the ability to use a capture card, I can stream very easily right from the console.
    I use this myself. Great feature!
  5. superSnausages Win User

How Did Microsoft Win This Generation's Console War?

Personally, I appreciate the added options we get with current gen consoles. The more eclectic the consoles are the better. What's wrong with them being used to stream movies and browse the web? It's a great idea. It's not like it hamstrings its potential
    as a game-playing thingy.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

Every platform is great but I prefer Mixer. It's easier for me to do console direct streams, I like the Mixplay option for when I do Creative streams and I find the community to be a lot more welcoming.
Thema:

1. Console streaming is great! But when can we use iOS? - Similar Threads - Console streaming great

2. When will iPhone get console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    When will iPhone get console streaming: Basically just the title anyone know? submitted by /u/dylankkkrose [link] [comments]
  3. X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.: I can use x cloud as an insider. I played Gears 5 yesterday. Works great so far. However, I can not get Console Streaming to open up for me. I have met the requirements I think as shown by this...
  4. Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?: So today I just tried out testing the Xbox Console Streaming which I can do it through my phone, but it doesn't work. Never works, TBH. My phone doesn't play those games and on my phone, nothing...
  5. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  6. Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?: submitted by /u/Hacccystanley [link] [comments]
  7. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  8. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  9. So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?: Why? Why block them? It makes sense with the streaming video apps, but why block games? Will all games be allowed to be streamed at some point? submitted by /u/Unpopularopinions223 [link]...
  10. Xbox streaming to windows works great but can't turn console on via app why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox streaming to windows works great but can't turn console on via app why?: Hi everyone hopefully someone can give me some ideas as to why I'm having this issue. Anyway my problem is if I go and turn the xbox on manually using the xbox controller or on the front of the...