Console streaming is great! But when can we use iOS?

Discus and support Console streaming is great! But when can we use iOS? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So far I’m very impressed with console steaming! Testing it on a pixel 1 on WiFi only (no cellular) away from my home network and it’s fantastic. But... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TrainerBB, Nov 7, 2019.

1. /u/TrainerBB
    /u/TrainerBB Guest

So far I’m very impressed with console steaming! Testing it on a pixel 1 on WiFi only (no cellular) away from my home network and it’s fantastic. But I’m primarily an iPhone and iPad user. We need this on iOS! Hopefully the TestFlight app comes out soon!

submitted by /u/TrainerBB
    [link] [comments]

/u/TrainerBB, Nov 7, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Streaming on Xbox 360

There is no built in streaming to the Xbox 360 console. Using the Elgato or another capture card would be the easiest way to stream that content. I agree, the built in streaming for Xbox One and Windows 10 is pretty great and can spoil you, but it's
    not available for the Xbox 360.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Audio Passthrough on Plex

I think about that, was be greate if we can use TrueHD but we need know with the Microsoft can have your motive to don't give this in Stream system, maybe the MS don't have the copyright sometimes to turn disponible sometimes
  5. Albert X Win User

XBOX SERIES X - time for a change

It would be kool if they could have smaller streaming consoles that can use tbe series X as the server. I think it would be a great home and family approach.
  6. BowenB23 Win User

What is that one Xbox feature that has you hooked?

the fact that as a full-time streamer without the ability to use a capture card, I can stream very easily right from the console.
    I use this myself. Great feature!
Thema:

1. Console streaming is great! But when can we use iOS? - Similar Threads - Console streaming great

2. How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming: Hello, I'm new to reddit but I have searched and can't find anything already on this recently. I've been trying to get into console or xCloud streaming from insiders menu, but I can't find it. Is...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming: Good Day. I have been noticing whenever I stream my xbox onto my computer, I seem to get a ton of lag. The games I have noticed it a lot on are Red Dead Redemption 2 and Forza. Anyone have any...
  4. Console stream disabled after game pass release

in XboX Insiders
    Console stream disabled after game pass release: So the 15th of September game pass finally released. But now the gamestream app tells me "we've moved to game pass" but I cannot stream my Xbox games on my Xbox one on the game pass app. Is...
  5. How can i stream from Xbox Console to PC wirelessly??? the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION AND XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i stream from Xbox Console to PC wirelessly??? the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION AND XBOX...: 1. What is your issue? The Xbox Companion App isnt working just loading, then asks if i want to use the new xbox app then loads again. also if i say yes take me to the new xbox app, it doesn't let...
  6. Xbox Console Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Console Streaming: I have been using the console streaming for about a year, almost daily. As of 9/15/20 when Xcloud became a part of game pass - my console will no longer stream to my android phone. Is this no...
  7. About console streaming from my phone to my console

in XboX Insiders
    About console streaming from my phone to my console: Are there still going to have console streaming still? Where can I find this on xbox game pass beta? submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  8. Console Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Console Streaming: Do you need Xbox Game Pass to console stream? Also I'm using the beta of the console stream and I can't connect via cellular phone data. 3aa85853-7346-40bf-af60-cbec1b6a8aea
  9. Anyone have great xCloud and terrible Console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have great xCloud and terrible Console streaming?: I've got 44 ping, 100 Mbps download, 100 Mbps upload. 5ghz. I have Google Nest wifi hubs all over the house, as my isp put the router in the worst place possible in the basement and I needed a...
  10. Xbox streaming to windows works great but can't turn console on via app why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox streaming to windows works great but can't turn console on via app why?: Hi everyone hopefully someone can give me some ideas as to why I'm having this issue. Anyway my problem is if I go and turn the xbox on manually using the xbox controller or on the front of the...