Console Streaming is low res and not full screen :(

Discus and support Console Streaming is low res and not full screen :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else running into this issue? It's been beautiful for me up until tonight, never had this issue before. On the Samsung S10+ it's no longer in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThinkFishTank, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Console Streaming is low res and not full screen :(

Anyone else running into this issue? It's been beautiful for me up until tonight, never had this issue before. On the Samsung S10+ it's no longer in fullscreen and looks like a low res mess. Xcloud still looks great, so I'm confused. Any help would be hugely appreciated!

submitted by /u/ThinkFishTank
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThinkFishTank, Dec 6, 2019
  2. darkenvoy7777 Win User

포르자 호라이즌4 live stream

have low resolution

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm976491_Forza-Horizon-4--OBS-FPS-issues-FIX.aspx

I tried what you told me.

My full screen recording is well recorded without any problems

But what I want to do is to broadcast using game capture rather than full screen recording

I am very sad..... ;o

The reason I can not broadcast in full screen is because my personal information may be leaked.

Please let me be as good as Forza Motors 7

And I will not broadcast to Geforce Experience to stream

Because Geforce Experience to stream does not support FHD 60FPS Stream

Please watch this video

My screen was recorded.

[Mod removed - Advertising]
  3. RippenHarra Win User

Live Streaming, a bad idea?

Live streaming for me will be not very good or at a very low res on twitch. I get .85 upload
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Screen Freezes while in Full screen Streaming

Hey there, Jay! Sorry to see you're running into this issue! If you have an NVIDIA video card like a GeForce, please try disabling Shadow Play and let us know if that works for you. :)
  5. TheKawaiSenpai Win User

0x80831002, Failed to save game

When I re-boot my console it will sometimes re-boot normally then other times the troubleshoot screen will pop up with a error code, I have tired a soft, hard, and Full factory reset, yes so far only in these games
  6. Blarga Win User

What are the minimal internet speeds needed to run NETFLIX ?

Honestly I think you only need 1.5 but you will get low res and buffering. Anywhere from 5 and up is plenty for Netflix. Since it is streaming it will adjust to your current bandwidth. Hope this helps.
Thema:

Console Streaming is low res and not full screen :(

1. Console Streaming is low res and not full screen :( - Similar Threads - Console Streaming low

2. Error latencia game streaming console en Latinoamérica (chile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error latencia game streaming console en Latinoamérica (chile): Hola, el 17 de enero se anunció la llegada de Xbox streaming console a varios más países incluyendo el mío chile. Ya era insider de hace tiempo y esperaba que esta función llegará a mi país, pero...
  3. Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...: The Android app's big feature is remotely playing your Xbox. I have a Surface Go that I'd really like to stream my Xbox to while I'm on a business trip. Is this supported? submitted by...
  4. Unable to try console streaming preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to try console streaming preview: [img] I downloaded the Insider app on my Xbox, but I didn't get the console streaming option in Xbox's settings. So I deleted all consoles registered in the Insider app, I deleted the app,...
  5. Console streaming data used per hour

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming data used per hour: Does anybody know how much data is consumed using console streaming? submitted by /u/UncountedFrame6 [link] [comments]
  6. Add onscreen controls to xbox console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Add onscreen controls to xbox console streaming.: Sometimes I just want to navigate and do something easy while console streaming. Simple. Onscreen controls would be better than connecting a controller for like 5 minutes. The on screen controles...
  7. Adult limitation for Xbox Console Streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Adult limitation for Xbox Console Streaming preview: Hello, I am very satisfied with quality of console streaming. The only problem in my family is that my son cannot use it because of adult limitation. So currently he is using my account to bypass...
  8. Help with Console Stream Setup. I have followed all steps to gain access to the preview,...

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Console Stream Setup. I have followed all steps to gain access to the preview,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SaltyGamer77 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Console Streaming on Android - Controller Latency 125 ms

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming on Android - Controller Latency 125 ms: Hi folks Just running through the console streaming preview setup. My Android app successfully finds the Xbox and runs through the initial setup tests. Everything comes back OK other than my...
  10. Project xcloud console streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud console streaming preview: I read an article saying that the console streaming had been opened up to everyone. I am in the Project Xcloud beta and can stream games, but still cannot access the console streaming portion of...