Console streaming issues

Discus and support Console streaming issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have two major issues with the console streaming preview. My one x and Galaxy s10 are on the same home network, and I always get the "console not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bkacz88, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/bkacz88
    /u/bkacz88 Guest

Console streaming issues

I have two major issues with the console streaming preview.

1. My one x and Galaxy s10 are on the same home network, and I always get the "console not available" error. Ive ran the preview requirements test and everything passed. Console and controller are all up to date.

2. Controller firmware is up to date, however triggers, numbers, right analog stick and menu button all don't work.

Any ideas what could be the issue?

submitted by /u/bkacz88
    [link] [comments]

/u/bkacz88, Nov 9, 2019
  2. NTT Silver Win User

Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

I too am experiencing issues streaming to my windows 10 PC. I am on xbox app version 15.18.4004.00000 and i can connect to my console but when i try to stream games it tells me that streaming is disabled on my console when all settings are checked
  3. EJ1220 Win User

xbox 360 internet explorer speed test

Hmm, do you experience issues with game play or even streaming on the console?
  4. TECHNOx420 Win User

Twitch

Had the exact same issue, I deleted the profile off the console and redownloaded and im now able to stream with no issues.
  5. TR CarNaGE Win User

Xbox One Game Streaming Over Internet No Longer Working!

Local streaming is fine. The issue is streaming while on a VPN or internet. It worked flawless until the dashboard update. I have two consoles that were working and now they both stopped.
  6. KiloStrike11 Win User

we couldn't stream from your console try again later

having the same error. "We couldn't stream from your console. Try again later". Until today, I had zero issues streaming. everything is good on my end.
Thema:

Console streaming issues

1. Console streaming issues - Similar Threads - Console streaming issues

2. Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?: So today I just tried out testing the Xbox Console Streaming which I can do it through my phone, but it doesn't work. Never works, TBH. My phone doesn't play those games and on my phone, nothing...
  3. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  4. Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?: submitted by /u/Hacccystanley [link] [comments]
  5. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  6. Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/lopgan121 [link] [comments]
  7. Issue with console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with console streaming: [IMG] submitted by /u/get_lit_420 [link] [comments]
  8. Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue: Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having an issue (or I'm doing something wrong) with the Xbox button on their controller while using the console streaming. When I'm in a game and I...
  9. Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem

in XboX Insiders
    Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem: I noted an issue where streaming Anthem to my Surface Book causes issues with the game's lighting. My Surface Book is connected to a 1080P TV over the Surface Dock. With the HDMI sound bar and TV...
  10. Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?: Anyone else getting this garbage? Was working perfectly fine this morning now its giving me this garbage every time I try to stream it. 3bfbc75f-5275-42ed-93e3-1f0091b1d2b5