Console streaming issues

Discus and support Console streaming issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have two major issues with the console streaming preview. My one x and Galaxy s10 are on the same home network, and I always get the "console not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bkacz88, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/bkacz88
    /u/bkacz88 Guest

Console streaming issues

I have two major issues with the console streaming preview.

1. My one x and Galaxy s10 are on the same home network, and I always get the "console not available" error. Ive ran the preview requirements test and everything passed. Console and controller are all up to date.

2. Controller firmware is up to date, however triggers, numbers, right analog stick and menu button all don't work.

Any ideas what could be the issue?

submitted by /u/bkacz88
    [link] [comments]

/u/bkacz88, Nov 9, 2019
  2. EJ1220 Win User

xbox 360 internet explorer speed test

Hmm, do you experience issues with game play or even streaming on the console?
  3. NTT Silver Win User

Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

I too am experiencing issues streaming to my windows 10 PC. I am on xbox app version 15.18.4004.00000 and i can connect to my console but when i try to stream games it tells me that streaming is disabled on my console when all settings are checked
  4. TECHNOx420 Win User

Twitch

Had the exact same issue, I deleted the profile off the console and redownloaded and im now able to stream with no issues.
  5. TR CarNaGE Win User

Xbox One Game Streaming Over Internet No Longer Working!

Local streaming is fine. The issue is streaming while on a VPN or internet. It worked flawless until the dashboard update. I have two consoles that were working and now they both stopped.
  6. KiloStrike11 Win User

we couldn't stream from your console try again later

having the same error. "We couldn't stream from your console. Try again later". Until today, I had zero issues streaming. everything is good on my end.
Thema:

Console streaming issues

1. Console streaming issues - Similar Threads - Console streaming issues

2. Having issues getting my console streaming to work. Any suggestions? Anything would help

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues getting my console streaming to work. Any suggestions? Anything would help: I pair my controller to my phone and then hit connect to xbox for console streaming but when I do it starts loading into game streaming and says the servers are full. I have been stumped on this....
  3. Console Streaming issue with Minecraft Dungeons

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming issue with Minecraft Dungeons: Today I had the strange issue that Minecraft Dungeons freezed two times in less than 10 minutes while using Xbox Console Streaming. When it freezes I have to restart the streaming and then I'm...
  4. Console streaming xbox one s network issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Console streaming xbox one s network issues: Hello i have a one s. When i do console streaming for example dark souls 3, i see on the screen of my smartphone icon of wifi that says me that connection is lower power. Why? I have a router...
  5. Game streaming issue wont let me use console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming issue wont let me use console streaming.: I'm trying to start console streaming with the game streaming app but only the xcloud works. When I try to switch to console streaming it tells me register as an insider wich I already am. Am I...
  6. Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.: Hello Everyone. Currently I'm not able to use any streaming service from Xbox streaming app. I think its related to my bluetooth connection. I have tested game streaming from my console and...
  7. Ping Issues in Xbox Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Ping Issues in Xbox Console Streaming: Hello there, I'm from Italy and I've tried to play with the new game console feature but it says I've high latency (more than 125) but if I perform a speedtest I've like 20ms ping or so. How could...
  8. Console Companion Streaming New Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Console Companion Streaming New Issues: I've been using the Win 10 Console Companion to stream from my XB1X to my PC recently. I won't comment on performance, but it allows me to do other tasks while doing casual stuff on the console....
  9. (XCloud) Xbox one Console Streaming Issue

in XboX Insiders
    (XCloud) Xbox one Console Streaming Issue: For some odd reason my Xbox Console Streaming isn't working I have done all the steps and double checked and for some reason it won't work if you could help me in any way contact me at (Gamertag :...
  10. 8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...

in XboX Insiders
    8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]