Console streaming multiplayer

Discus and support Console streaming multiplayer in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey insiders, I've been testing out the console streaming game by playing Call of duty multiplayer using in-laws WiFi and 4g. I've found that in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Revenator1987, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Console streaming multiplayer

Hey insiders,

I've been testing out the console streaming game by playing Call of duty multiplayer using in-laws WiFi and 4g. I've found that in getting issues with connection dropping to the ! mark.

I changed my phone settings and done speeds test which don't show any issues.

Xbox one is connected to my router via ethernet cable with speed of 20 upload and 200 download.

I've found no network issue that should cause this issue.

My thinking is that single players will be fine, but multiplayer will struggle.

submitted by /u/Revenator1987
    [link] [comments]

/u/Revenator1987, Nov 9, 2019
  2. sniffles x Win User

Broadcasting Twitch

Are you streaming online multiplayer? I have similar results to you in regards to the down/upload speeds and can only stream single play games smoothly. I think if you are wanting to stream multiplayer you are probably going to need around a 50+ down and
    a 10+ up.
  3. Sipuli91 Win User

Live Streaming, a bad idea?

I sure hope they've got high upload speed requirements for streaming or One will have laggy multiplayer with everyone and their mother streaming...
  4. Ky3217 Win User

First Thing You do when you get Black Ops 2?

I'll probably play multiplayer. Maybe tinker with the streaming feature.
  5. XCELRATE Win User

Online Multiplayer - What is a good internet connection speed?

Seems like the lag has increased since they added live streaming to multiplayer...
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

do map pack downloads run in the background while playing xbox live?

Generally it depends on the game. But as above, if you are playing multiplayer or streaming movies, then it will stop.
Thema:

Console streaming multiplayer

1. Console streaming multiplayer - Similar Threads - Console streaming multiplayer

2. When will iPhone get console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    When will iPhone get console streaming: Basically just the title anyone know? submitted by /u/dylankkkrose [link] [comments]
  3. X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.: I can use x cloud as an insider. I played Gears 5 yesterday. Works great so far. However, I can not get Console Streaming to open up for me. I have met the requirements I think as shown by this...
  4. Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?: So today I just tried out testing the Xbox Console Streaming which I can do it through my phone, but it doesn't work. Never works, TBH. My phone doesn't play those games and on my phone, nothing...
  5. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  6. Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?: submitted by /u/Hacccystanley [link] [comments]
  7. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  8. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  9. So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?: Why? Why block them? It makes sense with the streaming video apps, but why block games? Will all games be allowed to be streamed at some point? submitted by /u/Unpopularopinions223 [link]...
  10. No controller response after console streaming session

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after console streaming session: Hello! Today I ran into an issue where after playing around with console streaming and xCloud streaming, coming back to console streaming caused my controller inputs other than the guide button...