Console streaming multiplayer

Discus and support Console streaming multiplayer in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey insiders, I've been testing out the console streaming game by playing Call of duty multiplayer using in-laws WiFi and 4g. I've found that in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Revenator1987, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Console streaming multiplayer

Hey insiders,

I've been testing out the console streaming game by playing Call of duty multiplayer using in-laws WiFi and 4g. I've found that in getting issues with connection dropping to the ! mark.

I changed my phone settings and done speeds test which don't show any issues.

Xbox one is connected to my router via ethernet cable with speed of 20 upload and 200 download.

I've found no network issue that should cause this issue.

My thinking is that single players will be fine, but multiplayer will struggle.

submitted by /u/Revenator1987
    [link] [comments]

/u/Revenator1987, Nov 9, 2019
  2. sniffles x Win User

Broadcasting Twitch

Are you streaming online multiplayer? I have similar results to you in regards to the down/upload speeds and can only stream single play games smoothly. I think if you are wanting to stream multiplayer you are probably going to need around a 50+ down and
    a 10+ up.
  3. Sipuli91 Win User

Live Streaming, a bad idea?

I sure hope they've got high upload speed requirements for streaming or One will have laggy multiplayer with everyone and their mother streaming...
  4. Ky3217 Win User

First Thing You do when you get Black Ops 2?

I'll probably play multiplayer. Maybe tinker with the streaming feature.
  5. XCELRATE Win User

Online Multiplayer - What is a good internet connection speed?

Seems like the lag has increased since they added live streaming to multiplayer...
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

do map pack downloads run in the background while playing xbox live?

Generally it depends on the game. But as above, if you are playing multiplayer or streaming movies, then it will stop.
Thema:

Console streaming multiplayer

1. Console streaming multiplayer - Similar Threads - Console streaming multiplayer

2. How can i stream from Xbox Console to PC wirelessly??? the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION AND XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i stream from Xbox Console to PC wirelessly??? the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION AND XBOX...: 1. What is your issue? The Xbox Companion App isnt working just loading, then asks if i want to use the new xbox app then loads again. also if i say yes take me to the new xbox app, it doesn't let...
  3. Xbox Console Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Console Streaming: I have been using the console streaming for about a year, almost daily. As of 9/15/20 when Xcloud became a part of game pass - my console will no longer stream to my android phone. Is this no...
  4. About console streaming from my phone to my console

in XboX Insiders
    About console streaming from my phone to my console: Are there still going to have console streaming still? Where can I find this on xbox game pass beta? submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  5. Console Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Console Streaming: Do you need Xbox Game Pass to console stream? Also I'm using the beta of the console stream and I can't connect via cellular phone data. 3aa85853-7346-40bf-af60-cbec1b6a8aea
  6. Need help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs: [IMG] submitted by /u/ajsGamingtv [link] [comments]
  7. Console streaming ‘Console not available’ after restart

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming ‘Console not available’ after restart: I set up console streaming so that I could earn quests, rewards etc whilst I’m away from home. Everything was working apart from Achieve More, Earn More wasn’t registering after I had earned an...
  8. When will console streaming launch for Win10?

in XboX Insiders
    When will console streaming launch for Win10?: With the launch of XCloud on the 15th, will console streaming make its way to the Xbox App on Windows 10? Or do I need to keep my console companion installed? submitted by /u/ryanaclarke...
  9. Streaming to PC via Console Companion App cuts my internet out

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming to PC via Console Companion App cuts my internet out: I was installing a game from GP last night and noticed my download speed was only 1.4mps, whilst streaming to PC via the Companion App. As soon as I ended the Stream feature, my download speed...
  10. Console Streaming after xcloud Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming after xcloud Beta: Will Console Streaming be available with Xcloud after beta or will it stay in Preview? I tend to use console streaming a lot more to play my new games on the go that's not available in Gamepass....