Console streaming not supported error

Discus and support Console streaming not supported error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys I'm trying to set up the console to mobile streaming on my note 10+ but I keep getting an error that says it's not supported in my region. I've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BlueSharpie18, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Console streaming not supported error

Hi guys I'm trying to set up the console to mobile streaming on my note 10+ but I keep getting an error that says it's not supported in my region. I've looked around and I'm supposed to be, I'm in Australia, which is supposed to be a supported region. Was wondering if there was something I could try or if anyone else in Australia is also having this issue?

submitted by /u/BlueSharpie18
    [link] [comments]

/u/BlueSharpie18, Feb 21, 2020
  2. TXPaladin Win User

Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas

I might have to try again sometime. I normally do all of my Streaming on Mixer and want to say the last time I tried to use Twitch to Stream I kept getting errors. It would be nice if the gaming platforms supported the streaming platforms easier and I'm
    talking about direct for the consoles and not having to use a laptop/pc as a streaming machine.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Netflix won't work after streaming.

Hi there Daedric Angel

I have seen this error a few times, It is a error from the app detecting the recent stream activity, so you literally have to power cycle your console after closing your stream, Then load up netflix. This error is to literally stop people streaming netflix
    on mixer through the xbox. It detects you stream recently and locks up pretty much.
  4. JohnYowpa Win User

unable to stream to console error.

hi

xbox is wired, laptop is wifi.
  5. Boda Zen Win User

I have tried to recreate this with the division and have not had the same problem. Are you trying to stream over LAN or WiFi?
  6. JohnYowpa Win User

any other thoughts?

made my 5g wifi exclusive to the laptop when at home. still get this problem a ton.
Thema:

Console streaming not supported error

1. Console streaming not supported error - Similar Threads - Console streaming supported

2. Xbox Game Pass Games on Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Games on Console Streaming: I think that you guys should give people who are in Project XCloud, game pass if you are console streaming. What I mean by this is if we are console streaming on our phone, we should be able to...
  3. Cant get Console Streaming to work

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get Console Streaming to work: Im struggling to get Console Streaming to work. Im in the UK I have signed up to the Insider program (and am level 5) and tested my console which says its compatible but when i go on the app it...
  4. Console streaming test endpoint/low bandwidth workaround

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming test endpoint/low bandwidth workaround: Long story made short I am trying to re-enable the console streaming option on my One X after seeing a number of recommendations to do so to try and sort out issues with the xCloud streaming app...
  5. Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now

in XboX Insiders
    Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now: I am currently on another continent, but I have my controller with me and console stream regularly. Since yesterday, when I try to connect to my home console, it rejects the connection within 3...
  6. Xbox Console Companion Party Connectivity and Game Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Party Connectivity and Game Streaming: Hey Guys! I recently built a PC, and I downloaded the Xbox console companion app on said PC. I was expecting to be able to join Xbox parties through the app so that i could still talk to my...
  7. Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...

in XboX Insiders
    Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...: I set up all the game streaming stuff today. I came to a roadblock whenever I tried to use the Pixel 3 app to connect to my Xbox it says that I'm not within a supported area for console streaming,...
  8. I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming!

in XboX Insiders
    I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming!: First of all, controller support. Even if you need to make an app for this (or use the xbox companion app) I would like to see to be able to have multiple controllers connected to a pc/mobile...
  9. Game streaming from console not working for me, even though FAQ states that the UK is supported

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming from console not working for me, even though FAQ states that the UK is supported: [IMG] submitted by /u/NinjaFlee [link] [comments]
  10. Console streaming support

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming support: I got enrolled in the xcloud streaming yesterday which is awesome and is working great! I stream from the Samsung tab s3 so then I tried to do the stream from my console and so I download the Xbox...