Console streaming on Beta users?

Discus and support Console streaming on Beta users? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Have they said when the Beta users will be able to console stream their games to their phones? submitted by /u/Janky_XVI [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Janky_XVI, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/Janky_XVI
    /u/Janky_XVI Guest

Have they said when the Beta users will be able to console stream their games to their phones?

submitted by /u/Janky_XVI
    [link] [comments]

/u/Janky_XVI, Nov 2, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Destiny 2 Beta

If you purchased the game digitally on the console you'll have automatic access to the Beta. If it was in a store then they should provide you with a code for Beta access.

Be sure to watch the Bungies Destiny 2 reveal stream on May 18 for more information on the game. Including, hopefully, a date for the Beta.
  3. Ackis Win User

Flight simulator & Xbox One X

There's a PC game streaming service coming to Xbox One soonish (it's in beta or alpha right now) which would let you stream flight sim from your PC to your console - not exactly what you're looking for, but it's something at least.
  4. Noble 29 Win User

Internet Explorer on XBOX

Hi!

~

Unfortunately, IE on the Xbox console does not support the Flash media player. Apparently, it supports HTML5, but most websites do not currently use that. Media streaming websites such as YouTube will not offer video streaming to the Xbox (apart from their
    console app) due to the lack of Flash support.

~

Posting in the beta support forums might yield more answers.

~

Hope this helps!
  5. RevivedSoup1695 Win User

Xbox 360 users left behind?

More games and support for the 360 is ending and developers will do this as money is in tge newer ststems. Its natural way of consoles and technology in general. Prime example beta chord to vgs to dvd to streaming
  6. RobG88 Win User

Windows 10 preview build 10547 - Xbox streaming broken

Upgraded to Xbox App beta 9.9.21000 but still having the same issue:

Able to stream to my Xbox, but the controller is passing its input to both the Xbox and the Xbox App beta - the Xbox is controllable but the Xbox App beta is also being controlled by the controller - so pressing the B button at any time immediately terminates
    the streaming.
Thema:

1. Console streaming on Beta users? - Similar Threads - Console streaming Beta

2. Xbox console streaming not connecting.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox console streaming not connecting.: Im trying to stream my console to mobile but The xbox streaming app wont connect to my console. (Pic attached) Both the xbox and my phone are on the same network. Phone, console and controller...
  3. Been signed up for Insider a couple weeks but no console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Been signed up for Insider a couple weeks but no console streaming: Am I missing a step? I'm hearing from other threads, that console streaming is pretty much for all insiders in the U.S., which includes me. I've downloaded the insider Hub app on PC and Xbox. I've...
  4. Console streaming issue with controller firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming issue with controller firmware?: Hi I originally posted this to /r/Xbox one and was recommended to post here. The issue I seem to be running across is whenever I try to set up the ability to console stream to my phone, my...
  5. Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

in XboX Insiders
    Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird: So the console is getting stuck on simple tasks to the point that I have to force restart, then it gets stuck again in a black screen after the Xbox logo with the green background. I have to force...
  6. Xbox console streaming was supposed to be for everyone within the us and uk, and i am in...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console streaming was supposed to be for everyone within the us and uk, and i am in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TotalyNotMari [link] [comments]
  7. Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reepskan [link] [comments]
  8. I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109

in XboX Insiders
    I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109: ... at least I hope. I bought an android phone from a friend to try it out and it’s been awesome, but I would love to try it on my data on my iPhone XS Max. submitted by /u/tobiasbluehimself...
  9. So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...

in XboX Insiders
    So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andrew7453 [link] [comments]
  10. Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]