Console streaming on Beta users?

Discus and support Console streaming on Beta users? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Have they said when the Beta users will be able to console stream their games to their phones? submitted by /u/Janky_XVI [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Janky_XVI, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/Janky_XVI
    /u/Janky_XVI Guest

Have they said when the Beta users will be able to console stream their games to their phones?

submitted by /u/Janky_XVI
    [link] [comments]

/u/Janky_XVI, Nov 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  3. onyxishere Win User

Destiny 2 Beta

If you purchased the game digitally on the console you'll have automatic access to the Beta. If it was in a store then they should provide you with a code for Beta access.

Be sure to watch the Bungies Destiny 2 reveal stream on May 18 for more information on the game. Including, hopefully, a date for the Beta.
  4. Ackis Win User

Flight simulator & Xbox One X

There's a PC game streaming service coming to Xbox One soonish (it's in beta or alpha right now) which would let you stream flight sim from your PC to your console - not exactly what you're looking for, but it's something at least.
  5. Panno92 Win User

ITA Xbox Game Streaming

In realt per "xbox game streaming" non ci si appoggia ai server microsoft, ma si usa la propria console come server... in ogni caso come dici te è ancora un sistema acerbo essendo ancora in beta

Translation:

In reality for "xbox game streaming" you don't use microsoft servers, but you use your console as a server ... in any case as you say it is still an immature system being still in beta
  6. Noble 29 Win User

Internet Explorer on XBOX

Hi!

~

Unfortunately, IE on the Xbox console does not support the Flash media player. Apparently, it supports HTML5, but most websites do not currently use that. Media streaming websites such as YouTube will not offer video streaming to the Xbox (apart from their
    console app) due to the lack of Flash support.

~

Posting in the beta support forums might yield more answers.

~

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Console streaming on Beta users? - Similar Threads - Console streaming Beta

2. Console stream disabled after game pass release

in XboX Insiders
    Console stream disabled after game pass release: So the 15th of September game pass finally released. But now the gamestream app tells me "we've moved to game pass" but I cannot stream my Xbox games on my Xbox one on the game pass app. Is...
  3. How can i stream from Xbox Console to PC wirelessly??? the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION AND XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i stream from Xbox Console to PC wirelessly??? the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION AND XBOX...: 1. What is your issue? The Xbox Companion App isnt working just loading, then asks if i want to use the new xbox app then loads again. also if i say yes take me to the new xbox app, it doesn't let...
  4. Xbox Console Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Console Streaming: I have been using the console streaming for about a year, almost daily. As of 9/15/20 when Xcloud became a part of game pass - my console will no longer stream to my android phone. Is this no...
  5. Console Streaming after xcloud Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming after xcloud Beta: Will Console Streaming be available with Xcloud after beta or will it stay in Preview? I tend to use console streaming a lot more to play my new games on the go that's not available in Gamepass....
  6. Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now

in XboX Insiders
    Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now: I am currently on another continent, but I have my controller with me and console stream regularly. Since yesterday, when I try to connect to my home console, it rejects the connection within 3...
  7. Help with console streaming, huawei p smart 2019 & og xb1, beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Help with console streaming, huawei p smart 2019 & og xb1, beta ring: So my experience with console streaming has been horrible. Xcloud isn't available here yet, so I've trying the console streaming instead. But so far so bad. It goes well enough to showing the...
  8. I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109

in XboX Insiders
    I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109: ... at least I hope. I bought an android phone from a friend to try it out and it’s been awesome, but I would love to try it on my data on my iPhone XS Max. submitted by /u/tobiasbluehimself...
  9. So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...

in XboX Insiders
    So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andrew7453 [link] [comments]
  10. Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]