Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue

Discus and support Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having an issue (or I'm doing something wrong) with the Xbox button on their controller while using the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/adsbikes, Nov 3, 2019.

1. /u/adsbikes
    /u/adsbikes Guest

Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having an issue (or I'm doing something wrong) with the Xbox button on their controller while using the console streaming. When I'm in a game and I want to go back to the Xbox dashboard or try to pull up the menu up to see what friends are online and or message the app closes on my phone when I use the Xbox button on the controller. If I long-press the Xbox button it pulls up the google assistant on my phone. I reported the issue on my Xbox but I was just wondering if anyone else was having an issue or if there is a fix I might be missing with maybe mapping the buttons somehow. I'm playing on a Samsung Note 9 with android version 9.

submitted by /u/adsbikes
    [link] [comments]

/u/adsbikes, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Yomonkeysuncle9 Win User

Xbox app message notifications not working

Same issue and went from the G6 to the Samsung Note 9 😤
  3. TomfoolFawn21 Win User

Smartglass for 360 officially unsupported?

I am having the exact same issue. MY windows 8.1 computer and Samsung note 2 are both on wifi. them and console are logged into the account and Smartglass wont connect w console. arrrrg
  4. Carl0sAlves Win User

Xbox 360 no longer connects to my Samsung note 9

Então não é mais possível fazer isso com o Android
  5. Player759964022 Win User

I used to connect to my hotspot daily, however it no longer will. It will still connect to my daughters but not mine.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Do you get a specific error message, or what prevents your console from connecting to your hotspot on your phone?

Have you tried disabling the Hotspot on your phone, and changing the name of the Hotspot and use a different password so it appears to be a "new" hotspot for the console?
Thema:

1. Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue - Similar Threads - Console streaming Samsung

2. Console Streaming isn't working for me

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming isn't working for me: I've been an insider for a while and under consle streaming it says I need to enroll for insider so please help. submitted by /u/WalrusBen [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Console Companian stream is green when streaming to a PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companian stream is green when streaming to a PC: Hi, whenever I attempt to stream my console to my PC, the stream turns all green. How do I fix this? 8330a326-b34d-4fa7-8ad1-a8ef809d8aa4
  4. Xbox console companion app streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app streaming: When I stream my gameplay on my Xbox One to my pc through the xbox console companion app I can't hear my own voice but I can hear everyone elses? 42c87f26-30d0-4b2d-a779-f713600c6a9e
  5. Console streaming only works on ipad, but not on iPhone??

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming only works on ipad, but not on iPhone??: Hey there, looking for a bit of help. I’m running 2001.22b177646.pre with stream protocol v3 on my iPhone and my ipad. Both are on the same network. But the ipad can connect to my console just...
  6. How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app: Ive done all the steps but when I go to the console streaming section on the app nothings changed to allow me to do it any one know what's goin on? submitted by /u/torstan710 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch: I'm attempting to track and report occurrences with stream dropouts when launching games the first time, after bringing the unit out of standby, or even restarting. I've reported this multiple...
  8. Cant console stream on 4g LTE but can while on wifi(not my home wifi)

in XboX Insiders
    Cant console stream on 4g LTE but can while on wifi(not my home wifi): I used to be able to console stream on LTE before now it says it sees my Xbox but can't connect. I can console while connected to wifi(not my home wifi) and verify my NAT is open and even test the...
  9. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...: submitted by /u/imjory [link] [comments]
  10. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!: Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox...