Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue

Discus and support Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having an issue (or I'm doing something wrong) with the Xbox button on their controller while using the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/adsbikes, Nov 3, 2019.

1. /u/adsbikes
    /u/adsbikes Guest

Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having an issue (or I'm doing something wrong) with the Xbox button on their controller while using the console streaming. When I'm in a game and I want to go back to the Xbox dashboard or try to pull up the menu up to see what friends are online and or message the app closes on my phone when I use the Xbox button on the controller. If I long-press the Xbox button it pulls up the google assistant on my phone. I reported the issue on my Xbox but I was just wondering if anyone else was having an issue or if there is a fix I might be missing with maybe mapping the buttons somehow. I'm playing on a Samsung Note 9 with android version 9.

submitted by /u/adsbikes
    [link] [comments]

/u/adsbikes, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Yomonkeysuncle9 Win User

Xbox app message notifications not working

Same issue and went from the G6 to the Samsung Note 9 😤
  3. TomfoolFawn21 Win User

Smartglass for 360 officially unsupported?

I am having the exact same issue. MY windows 8.1 computer and Samsung note 2 are both on wifi. them and console are logged into the account and Smartglass wont connect w console. arrrrg
  4. Carl0sAlves Win User

Xbox 360 no longer connects to my Samsung note 9

Então não é mais possível fazer isso com o Android
  5. Player759964022 Win User

I used to connect to my hotspot daily, however it no longer will. It will still connect to my daughters but not mine.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Do you get a specific error message, or what prevents your console from connecting to your hotspot on your phone?

Have you tried disabling the Hotspot on your phone, and changing the name of the Hotspot and use a different password so it appears to be a "new" hotspot for the console?
Thema:

1. Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue - Similar Threads - Console streaming Samsung

2. Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?: So today I just tried out testing the Xbox Console Streaming which I can do it through my phone, but it doesn't work. Never works, TBH. My phone doesn't play those games and on my phone, nothing...
  3. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  4. Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?: submitted by /u/Hacccystanley [link] [comments]
  5. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  6. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  7. So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?: Why? Why block them? It makes sense with the streaming video apps, but why block games? Will all games be allowed to be streamed at some point? submitted by /u/Unpopularopinions223 [link]...
  8. No controller response after console streaming session

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after console streaming session: Hello! Today I ran into an issue where after playing around with console streaming and xCloud streaming, coming back to console streaming caused my controller inputs other than the guide button...
  9. Best VPN for Console Streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Best VPN for Console Streaming?: All, I have been trying to get Console Streaming to work for 2 weeks now over Sprint's fastest service here in Dallas which is supposedly enjoying lightning fast 5g coverage. My home specs are...
  10. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!: Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox...