Console Streaming Test - Upload Speed

Discus and support Console Streaming Test - Upload Speed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/noursegod [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/noursegod, Oct 10, 2019.

1. /u/noursegod
    /u/noursegod Guest

/u/noursegod, Oct 10, 2019
  2. FreshVenom Win User

Microsoft has to be throttling my upload speeds on Xbox One console

My speed test are perfect and consistent every time due to my awesome built gaming network keeps download and upload totally stable. test even immediately after I take a test after test after test. The min is 430 DL upload speeds but only on the console
    upload is being throttled by XBL. Again my ISP totally agrees.
  3. SilentParasite Win User

Xbox One playing a 4K bluray rip over gigabit network

Are you trying to stream it directly from the Xbox, or from something else?

If it is from say a phone or tablet, try using Allcast app, its free from the Play Store, that casts to an Xbox.

If it is from your Xbox, test your network speed, to stream a 4k movie ( download speed ) you need 25mbps min, to stream it from your xbox to a TV ( upload speed ) at least 6mbps is the bare minimum, more is highly recommended.
  4. HulkUK75 Win User

Microsoft has to be throttling my upload speeds on Xbox One console

Hi,

don't really understand why you think upload speed has anything to do with hackers?

I've just checked and did a network speed test on speed test site and both are maxing out my upload speed from my service provider.

also what is it your trying to upload that would need so much upload speed, no online multiplayer game needs that much upload speed
  5. Mogwai Warrior Win User

twitch and lag

Of course your game will lag when streaming if your uploads speeds are adequate enough. From what I am reading you need at least a 2 MB/s upload speed and your lucky to get a good 720P stream even with that speed.
  6. CanadiAlien 420 Win User

Slow Upload Speed with newest update.....

I am also having trouble with my upload speed, playing games is now prob but if i try to upload clips or stream a game in twitch it has a lot of trouble doing so. i ran speed test in the xbox one settings and it shows me 0.6 upload speed. i have tried many
    things to improve this but all fails, this kinda makes upload studio and twitch pointless for me to use. sure i can watch other peoples vids but i would also like to show mine as well.
Thema:

1. Console Streaming Test - Upload Speed - Similar Threads - Console Streaming Test

2. Console Streaming Test - Latest Update (2004.191010-0522)

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Test - Latest Update (2004.191010-0522): [IMG] submitted by /u/noursegod [link] [comments]
  3. mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion: Hello, I was wondering if there was any possible way to use a mouse and keyboard while streaming the xbox one to my pc through console companion? ec73fcbb-6d84-4ee0-84eb-b9801f55fc4b
  4. xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming: Xcloud for sure as you can play games you already own on Xbox, Im so hyped for Xcloud a9fe7eb4-aab7-4fb9-9d20-289c4c6adf30
  5. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  6. Xbox Console Companion Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Streaming: When I am attempting to stream a game on my computer, is there any way I can use the keyboard opposed to having to use my controller? 5ff65a1b-1cd3-4fc7-b3aa-6b2a162956b4
  7. unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion: I got a new laptop, updated everything then tried to use the xbox app (xbox console companion) to stream from my xbox one S to my laptop. It will let me stream only once after I start up xbox but...
  8. Disable non-streaming console output when streaming to PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable non-streaming console output when streaming to PC?: While streaming, Can I mute or disable the audio output from the console? Better would be simply disabling the HDMI output entirely. Scenario: Xbox is in (or adjacent to) a room where someone...
  9. Console Companion App won't let me Stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion App won't let me Stream: For the past week I have tried almost every known solution to this problem: I have restarted my laptop and my xbox, I reset my xbox keeping game data, I deleted my account from the xbox and...
  10. Loss of console/game sounds if I am in a party when streaming through the xbox app on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Loss of console/game sounds if I am in a party when streaming through the xbox app on...: When I am streaming my xbox on my PC, I can have game sounds, or I can hear the party chat if I am in a party, but not both. If I start streaming first, and then join a party through the console...