Console Streaming Test - Upload Speed

Discus and support Console Streaming Test - Upload Speed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/noursegod [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/noursegod, Oct 10, 2019.

1. /u/noursegod
    /u/noursegod Guest

/u/noursegod, Oct 10, 2019
  2. FreshVenom Win User

Microsoft has to be throttling my upload speeds on Xbox One console

My speed test are perfect and consistent every time due to my awesome built gaming network keeps download and upload totally stable. test even immediately after I take a test after test after test. The min is 430 DL upload speeds but only on the console
    upload is being throttled by XBL. Again my ISP totally agrees.
  3. SilentParasite Win User

Xbox One playing a 4K bluray rip over gigabit network

Are you trying to stream it directly from the Xbox, or from something else?

If it is from say a phone or tablet, try using Allcast app, its free from the Play Store, that casts to an Xbox.

If it is from your Xbox, test your network speed, to stream a 4k movie ( download speed ) you need 25mbps min, to stream it from your xbox to a TV ( upload speed ) at least 6mbps is the bare minimum, more is highly recommended.
  4. HulkUK75 Win User

Microsoft has to be throttling my upload speeds on Xbox One console

Hi,

don't really understand why you think upload speed has anything to do with hackers?

I've just checked and did a network speed test on speed test site and both are maxing out my upload speed from my service provider.

also what is it your trying to upload that would need so much upload speed, no online multiplayer game needs that much upload speed
  5. Mogwai Warrior Win User

twitch and lag

Of course your game will lag when streaming if your uploads speeds are adequate enough. From what I am reading you need at least a 2 MB/s upload speed and your lucky to get a good 720P stream even with that speed.
  6. CanadiAlien 420 Win User

Slow Upload Speed with newest update.....

I am also having trouble with my upload speed, playing games is now prob but if i try to upload clips or stream a game in twitch it has a lot of trouble doing so. i ran speed test in the xbox one settings and it shows me 0.6 upload speed. i have tried many
    things to improve this but all fails, this kinda makes upload studio and twitch pointless for me to use. sure i can watch other peoples vids but i would also like to show mine as well.
Thema:

1. Console Streaming Test - Upload Speed - Similar Threads - Console Streaming Test

2. Streaming with console off. How?

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming with console off. How?: How is it possible to play xbox game on my mobile with the streaming app, when the xbox console is off? I dont see the console light turned on, but can connect to my console from streaming app and...
  3. Unable to console stream on project x cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to console stream on project x cloud: Hi there I have tried a few various things like restarting my phone, my xbox, and looking on support pages but I cant seem to figure out why I cant console stream games from my own console to the...
  4. "We found your console but can't stream" error

in XboX Insiders
    "We found your console but can't stream" error: I checked the network on my xbox and on my android phone, all looks fine, the streaming test passed as well. The streaming option is enabled in settings, but the app keeps telling me: "Check your...
  5. Xbox Console Streaming why a requirement for 5mb upload.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming why a requirement for 5mb upload.: Really curious to know, why console streaming is locked behind a 5mb upload limit, as I thought this was for console streaming on the lan? If not, could this support be provided. Upload speed...
  6. Console streaming not supported error

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not supported error: Hi guys I'm trying to set up the console to mobile streaming on my note 10+ but I keep getting an error that says it's not supported in my region. I've looked around and I'm supposed to be, I'm in...
  7. Today xbox console streaming test has launched in my country. I have insiders app on my...

in XboX Insiders
    Today xbox console streaming test has launched in my country. I have insiders app on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/WYYNFC [link] [comments]
  8. Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexBlueriver [link] [comments]
  9. Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game)

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game): [IMG] submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  10. Console Streaming Test - Latest Update (2004.191010-0522)

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Test - Latest Update (2004.191010-0522): [IMG] submitted by /u/noursegod [link] [comments]