Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network.

Discus and support Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a Xbox One X, and I set up Xcloud, and I have had no issues thus far. I told my brother about it, and he set it up on his original xbox, and was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stygg, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/Stygg
    /u/Stygg Guest

Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network.

I have a Xbox One X, and I set up Xcloud, and I have had no issues thus far. I told my brother about it, and he set it up on his original xbox, and was able to get it to work of Wifi and on LTE before he came down for the holidays. The day he came down it stopped working for him.

So, he ended up buying a Xbox One S on Black Friday in hopes of this resolving the issues. We set it up today, and it is still giving the same error saying that it could not connect to the console. We set this new console up on the same network that mine runs fin off of. I have even tried logging into his account on my phone because I know that it works. Still getting the same error. I have looked at all of the previous posts and FAQ's, and nothing has worked. Can anyone help with this?

submitted by /u/Stygg
    [link] [comments]

/u/Stygg, Dec 1, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Xbox one controller

my brother have a same issue with a controller, we only update controller to the last version and do a soft factory reset to the console and now controller works perfect.

Regards!
  3. skylaar Win User

Cannot stream Xbox one by internet

I have not tried to stream via the internet but on the same network I stream a lot without any problems. Being able to use my Xbox by streaming to my Surface lets me play anywhere in the house. I will have to try and stream outside the network but I
    was not even aware that was an option.
  4. Grizzly Bran Win User

Network test Results: Internet connection but cannot connect to Xbox Live because there is a issue with Xbox Services....

This issue is happening to me as well and the hotspot fix worked for me. Im almost 100% positive it is NOT a faulty router issue as my brother on the same network is able to connect. I was also able to connect for about an hour after deleting and redownloading
    my gamertag to my console.
  5. CeCeBear95 Win User

unreadable disc

Try cleaning it even though its perfect. my brothers xbox was doing that to half his games and even his new ones and he just moved his xbox and it worked.
  6. hinklife Win User

Xbox Music Won't Play on IOS 7

Same happens to me. It seems to work when connected to wifi. But when I try and stream through my network I get the error.
Thema:

1. Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network. - Similar Threads - Console streaming works

2. Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion game stream mic not working: I didn't know this was even an option it had until recently, but it doesn't even work for me... Does it work for anyone else, if so, any ideas on how to get it working?...
  3. Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline: Discovered this bug today. If your status on Xbox is set to "Appear offline", the game streaming app will fail to start a stream unless you're connected to your home network(same network as your...
  4. Game streaming from console not working for me, even though FAQ states that the UK is supported

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming from console not working for me, even though FAQ states that the UK is supported: [IMG] submitted by /u/NinjaFlee [link] [comments]
  5. Console streaming works with Amazon Fire HD10 (2019)

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming works with Amazon Fire HD10 (2019): Just got a newer (2019) version of the Fire HD10, which is based on the newer Android OS/Amazon OS. After installing Google Play and the Streaming App, I found that it works pretty well. So, for...
  6. Can't get console streaming to work

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get console streaming to work: I went through all the steps and joined the insider program but I am not able to go past the learn more screen. "Console streaming join the Xbox insider program to stream games from your Xbox one"...
  7. I heard Microsoft Is working with Nintendo to make Xcloud and console streaming come to...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard Microsoft Is working with Nintendo to make Xcloud and console streaming come to...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  8. Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

in XboX Insiders
    Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird: So the console is getting stuck on simple tasks to the point that I have to force restart, then it gets stuck again in a black screen after the Xbox logo with the green background. I have to force...
  9. X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.: I can use x cloud as an insider. I played Gears 5 yesterday. Works great so far. However, I can not get Console Streaming to open up for me. I have met the requirements I think as shown by this...
  10. Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?: So today I just tried out testing the Xbox Console Streaming which I can do it through my phone, but it doesn't work. Never works, TBH. My phone doesn't play those games and on my phone, nothing...