Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller

Discus and support Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sideloaded the console streaming preview on my Nvidia shield and used my non-bluetooth Xbox one controller and it worked perfectly. So if your like me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Slayerkodi, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller

Sideloaded the console streaming preview on my Nvidia shield and used my non-bluetooth Xbox one controller and it worked perfectly. So if your like me and don't have a Bluetooth controller but do have a Nvidia shield TV you can connect it via usb and it works just fine

submitted by /u/Slayerkodi
    [link] [comments]

/u/Slayerkodi, Nov 7, 2019
  2. StrangeCargo71 Win User

Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

It's work with Android, I paired it with Nvidia Shield TV (Android 6.0)

But I have other problem with it, do not work Impulse Triggers in Forza 6 Apex via Bluetooth connection.
  3. AM_63 Win User

4k HDR resolution option not allowed on XBox One S

Thanks ngocphi,

the fact is that I generally use the console only for tv streaming (Netflix, Prime Video, Now Tv, TV) or BluRay player and not for gaming. I can't select 4k resolution on Xbox, while there are no problems with the Nvidia Shield (which however doesn't support
    the same tv streaming of Xbox). I don't understant the different behaviour of the two consoles.

Thank again
  4. CleanlyPick731 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate issues with Nvidia Shield TV

5. BicolourBoar543 Win User

XBOX ONE S gamepad and bluetooth devices other than Win10

Hi, how did you manage to pair it with the Steam Link? Mine is not finding it.

I was able to make it work with the Nvidia Shield TV but there are still bugs while gaming.
  6. Victormendoza62 Win User

Lack of Remote Play Feature?

Definitely a feature that should be added. People play xbox one remotely using an nvidia shield portable. I have my nvidia shield portable to play my pc games remotely and my ps vita to play my ps4 remotely. If a game comes out for ps4 and pc and xbox
    one...I usually buy it for ps4 or pc due to my ability to play them remotely. I only buy exclusive xbox one games for the xbox one. With traveling for work, family taking over the tv; I am forced to play on other screens. I think I read somewhere though,
    that the smart glass app will stream your tv channel...hopefully this is the beginning of streaming xbox one games to your computer, ios or android device.

Here is the link to play xbox remotely.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/621638/general-discussion/-solved-playing-xbox-360-or-ps3-on-the-nvidia-shield/

Too complicated for me to set it up but others have. Hopefully microsoft does something official.
Thema:

Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller

1. Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller - Similar Threads - Console Streaming Works

2. Console streaming issue with controller firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming issue with controller firmware?: Hi I originally posted this to /r/Xbox one and was recommended to post here. The issue I seem to be running across is whenever I try to set up the ability to console stream to my phone, my...
  3. Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

in XboX Insiders
    Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird: So the console is getting stuck on simple tasks to the point that I have to force restart, then it gets stuck again in a black screen after the Xbox logo with the green background. I have to force...
  4. X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.: I can use x cloud as an insider. I played Gears 5 yesterday. Works great so far. However, I can not get Console Streaming to open up for me. I have met the requirements I think as shown by this...
  5. Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?: So today I just tried out testing the Xbox Console Streaming which I can do it through my phone, but it doesn't work. Never works, TBH. My phone doesn't play those games and on my phone, nothing...
  6. Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?: submitted by /u/Hacccystanley [link] [comments]
  7. Any plans to allow Xcloud and/or Console Streaming to work with a VPN?

in XboX Insiders
    Any plans to allow Xcloud and/or Console Streaming to work with a VPN?: Would love to see a VPN work with any of these services I know It is still quite new but I really cant play it like I would on trips or at work without a VPN. submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link]...
  8. Was working before, now get this message on console streaming.. even when both devices on...

in XboX Insiders
    Was working before, now get this message on console streaming.. even when both devices on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/rferris242 [link] [comments]
  9. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  10. Xbox streaming to windows works great but can't turn console on via app why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox streaming to windows works great but can't turn console on via app why?: Hi everyone hopefully someone can give me some ideas as to why I'm having this issue. Anyway my problem is if I go and turn the xbox on manually using the xbox controller or on the front of the...