Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller

Discus and support Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sideloaded the console streaming preview on my Nvidia shield and used my non-bluetooth Xbox one controller and it worked perfectly. So if your like me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Slayerkodi, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller

Sideloaded the console streaming preview on my Nvidia shield and used my non-bluetooth Xbox one controller and it worked perfectly. So if your like me and don't have a Bluetooth controller but do have a Nvidia shield TV you can connect it via usb and it works just fine

submitted by /u/Slayerkodi
    [link] [comments]

/u/Slayerkodi, Nov 7, 2019
  2. StrangeCargo71 Win User

Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

It's work with Android, I paired it with Nvidia Shield TV (Android 6.0)

But I have other problem with it, do not work Impulse Triggers in Forza 6 Apex via Bluetooth connection.
  3. AM_63 Win User

4k HDR resolution option not allowed on XBox One S

Thanks ngocphi,

the fact is that I generally use the console only for tv streaming (Netflix, Prime Video, Now Tv, TV) or BluRay player and not for gaming. I can't select 4k resolution on Xbox, while there are no problems with the Nvidia Shield (which however doesn't support
    the same tv streaming of Xbox). I don't understant the different behaviour of the two consoles.

Thank again
  4. CleanlyPick731 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate issues with Nvidia Shield TV

5. BicolourBoar543 Win User

XBOX ONE S gamepad and bluetooth devices other than Win10

Hi, how did you manage to pair it with the Steam Link? Mine is not finding it.

I was able to make it work with the Nvidia Shield TV but there are still bugs while gaming.
  6. Victormendoza62 Win User

Lack of Remote Play Feature?

Definitely a feature that should be added. People play xbox one remotely using an nvidia shield portable. I have my nvidia shield portable to play my pc games remotely and my ps vita to play my ps4 remotely. If a game comes out for ps4 and pc and xbox
    one...I usually buy it for ps4 or pc due to my ability to play them remotely. I only buy exclusive xbox one games for the xbox one. With traveling for work, family taking over the tv; I am forced to play on other screens. I think I read somewhere though,
    that the smart glass app will stream your tv channel...hopefully this is the beginning of streaming xbox one games to your computer, ios or android device.

Here is the link to play xbox remotely.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/621638/general-discussion/-solved-playing-xbox-360-or-ps3-on-the-nvidia-shield/

Too complicated for me to set it up but others have. Hopefully microsoft does something official.
Thema:

Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller

1. Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller - Similar Threads - Console Streaming Works

2. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) not working: Hi, I have recently been using the streaming preview on my android a bit more and thought I'd try out the console streaming. I joined the insider program on my console (I'm in the omega ring) and...
  3. Can anyone tell me how exactly console streaming works?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone tell me how exactly console streaming works?: I started console streaming today, and I thought it was so cool. But then I suddenly realized I need to turn on my xbox and sign into the console to actually start streaming on my phone. I thought...
  4. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  5. Console Streaming isn't working for me

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming isn't working for me: I've been an insider for a while and under consle streaming it says I need to enroll for insider so please help. submitted by /u/WalrusBen [link] [comments]
  6. Console streaming only works on ipad, but not on iPhone??

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming only works on ipad, but not on iPhone??: Hey there, looking for a bit of help. I’m running 2001.22b177646.pre with stream protocol v3 on my iPhone and my ipad. Both are on the same network. But the ipad can connect to my console just...
  7. Console streaming not working on my new Xbox one S

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not working on my new Xbox one S: So I used to have console streaming set up on my old Xbox and I recently got a new one and forgot how to set up console streaming but when I tested my setup and checked on the game streaming app...
  8. Is there anyone from India for whom console streaming is working on Android.

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyone from India for whom console streaming is working on Android.: Not project xcloud but console streaming. I'm unable to register for the service. The page doesn't load. I have the android app and Xbox insider hub on my console which gets preview builds...
  9. How does console streaming work?

in XboX Insiders
    How does console streaming work?: How does console streaming work. Is my controller supposed to stay connected to the Xbox? That's the only way it ever lets me do control anything. When I connect my controller to my phone it only...
  10. Having issues getting my console streaming to work. Any suggestions? Anything would help

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues getting my console streaming to work. Any suggestions? Anything would help: I pair my controller to my phone and then hit connect to xbox for console streaming but when I do it starts loading into game streaming and says the servers are full. I have been stumped on this....