Console streaming xbox one s network issues

Discus and support Console streaming xbox one s network issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello i have a one s. When i do console streaming for example dark souls 3, i see on the screen of my smartphone icon of wifi that says me that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by vittoriopierantozzi, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. Console streaming xbox one s network issues

Hello i have a one s.

When i do console streaming for example dark souls 3, i see on the screen of my smartphone icon of wifi that says me that connection is lower power.

Why?

I have a router ac 1200, i play 5ghz on smartphone with android 10. 50mb download and 20 upload. Test of streaming connection passes.

I play very near of my router and i try to change router. Nothing better.

:)

vittoriopierantozzi, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  2. DeadP00L316 Win User

Make sure that all of your app that may use your internet connection (Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, etc) and make sure anything else besides the Xbox and phone/tablet is not burning it up as well. The minimum is 10 mbps down 4.75 mbps up, this means that you
    have just the right amount to start, but it may not be the best picture and it may lag. Also make sure that if you can, use 5 ghz on both the xbox and phone/tablet.

Here's the website that I got the info from, good luck and I hope that I could help you.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/console-streaming
  3. -DimD- Win User

Are your sure that your device is connect with AC wifi and 5 Ghz ?

it could be better to connect your xbox with ethernet.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For connection issues contact your ISP and try to find a solution
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X)

"Max upload speed im getting is 25mb to microsoft servers "

This Support for console streaming has the minimum network requirements listed and things you can check, as well as other links
    to troubleshoot your issue.

I'm assuming when you typed mb/s you meant Mb/s.
  6. Magistrar Win User

Game streaming resolution when TV is off or on different input

Here's some additional details for Microsoft. I am using two xbox ones and a windows 10 pc:

- an original model xbox one connected to a 1080p tv and a wireless AC network connection

- an xbox one S connected to a 4K tv and wired networking

- windows 10 pc with a 1080p monitor and wired networking

Game streaming works perfectly to the original model xbox one with a wireless connection. From my windows 10 PC I can turn on the console, start streaming, and the resolution is great.

With the xbox one S though, even though I have a wired network connection to both the PC and that xbox, I will only be able to stream in 640x480 resolution unless I turn on the TV before I try to stream. I can also report that if I do turn on the TV first
    and begin streaming in 1080p, I can then turn off the TV without affecting my 1080p streaming until I turn the xbox off.

This appears to be a bug for our particular configuration, and it's not getting any attention from Microsoft because their streaming test cases are passing. It could be a difference of original model xbox vs. xbox one S, but I'm expecting it has something
    to do with the 4K display settings on the xbox, HDCP, and/or trying to stream to a lower resolution of 1080p.
Thema:

1. Console streaming xbox one s network issues - Similar Threads - Console streaming network

2. Enable Stream Chat on Xbox Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Enable Stream Chat on Xbox Console Companion App: Hello, How do you enable stream chat on the Xbox Console Companion on PC? On Xbox its easy you just got to the party and click your name. But there's no option for that or setting in the PC app....
  3. How do i use the console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How do i use the console streaming: It wont work with the steps i was given submitted by /u/panzerbag [link] [comments]
  4. Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.: I can't control my Xbox while console streaming when I connect my controller to my phone. The only button that works is b and all it does it log me out. I already updated the controller so that...
  5. Streaming console on same network

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming console on same network: When I stream my Xbox one X to my PC using the console companion app, I get intermittent black screens while playing.. It makes it unplayable. Is this a common problem?...
  6. Xbox Console Streaming - Network latency

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming - Network latency: Hi All, When I try and enable Console Streaming (Alpha ring) on my Xbox One X it performs a few tests before it will turn on. All the tests are "green tick" for me except for the "Network...
  7. Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted: Calling all Insiders! We’ve heard your feedback, reviewed your bug reports, and took a look at the data. As of today, the network latency requirements for setting up Xbox Console Streaming are...
  8. Anyway to skip the Network Minimum Requirements with console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to skip the Network Minimum Requirements with console streaming?: I've been struggling with double NAT forever with the internet provider I have because their limiting control with your own connection, is there some way to bypass needing a NAT type moderate or...
  9. Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...: The Android app's big feature is remotely playing your Xbox. I have a Surface Go that I'd really like to stream my Xbox to while I'm on a business trip. Is this supported? submitted by...
  10. Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network.: I have a Xbox One X, and I set up Xcloud, and I have had no issues thus far. I told my brother about it, and he set it up on his original xbox, and was able to get it to work of Wifi and on LTE...