Console streaming

Discus and support Console streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So are we not able to play 360 games using console streaming tried playing midnight club la gave me error submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anthony3779, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Console streaming

So are we not able to play 360 games using console streaming tried playing midnight club la gave me error

submitted by /u/Anthony3779
    [link] [comments]

/u/Anthony3779, Nov 11, 2019
  2. HailCaesar01481 Win User

X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

again

XCLOUD WORKS FINE!

CONSOLE STREAMING IS NOT WORKING!

What do i need to do to console stream?
  3. bowski477 Win User

ONLY 3 USB PORTS? IS THIS A JOKE?

Are you streaming from the console? Or using a capture card to stream?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox Streaming

You can stream yt with your xbox as long as you have a streaming card attached to you console. Without that it is not possible. Thats a decision Microsoft made. This should be made as with mixer there is a own streaming service on your console.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

Are you streaming console direct or are you streaming via a capture card?

Are you a member of the Insider program?
Thema:

Console streaming

1. Console streaming - Similar Threads - Console streaming

2. Been signed up for Insider a couple weeks but no console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Been signed up for Insider a couple weeks but no console streaming: Am I missing a step? I'm hearing from other threads, that console streaming is pretty much for all insiders in the U.S., which includes me. I've downloaded the insider Hub app on PC and Xbox. I've...
  3. Console streaming issue with controller firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming issue with controller firmware?: Hi I originally posted this to /r/Xbox one and was recommended to post here. The issue I seem to be running across is whenever I try to set up the ability to console stream to my phone, my...
  4. Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

in XboX Insiders
    Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird: So the console is getting stuck on simple tasks to the point that I have to force restart, then it gets stuck again in a black screen after the Xbox logo with the green background. I have to force...
  5. Xbox console streaming was supposed to be for everyone within the us and uk, and i am in...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console streaming was supposed to be for everyone within the us and uk, and i am in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TotalyNotMari [link] [comments]
  6. Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reepskan [link] [comments]
  7. Consol streaming to phone or tablet no sound

in XboX Insiders
    Consol streaming to phone or tablet no sound: So title says it all I have no sound at all through speakers bluetooth or wired headset. The stream seems to be fine, almost no lag, I just have zero sound. Any one know how to fix this? I have...
  8. Console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming: Just tried console streaming for first time got a questions. Does my console need to be turned on ? If yes have l got this right console streaming is basically mirroring what is on my console ?...
  9. Console streaming support

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming support: I got enrolled in the xcloud streaming yesterday which is awesome and is working great! I stream from the Samsung tab s3 so then I tried to do the stream from my console and so I download the Xbox...
  10. When will iPhone get console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    When will iPhone get console streaming: Basically just the title anyone know? submitted by /u/dylankkkrose [link] [comments]