Console Trouble

Discus and support Console Trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, My Xbox won’t start up. It turns on and try’s to start but there is a beeping sound then it shuts off after about 30 seconds. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaraRo, Jul 21, 2021.

1. KaraRo
    KaraRo Guest

Console Trouble

Hi Everyone,

My Xbox won’t start up. It turns on and try’s to start but there is a beeping sound then it shuts off after about 30 seconds. I’ve tried unplugging it, changing the HDMI, nothing is working. Has anyone had this happen before and if so could you fix it?

:)

KaraRo, Jul 21, 2021
  2. MLConian Win User

Console trouble

What type of console do you have? Original 360, S or E?
  3. Red Beard Slaps Win User

trouble with console

the sticker is there and they had a ps3 so didn't mess with the 360 at all. and they have been trying to figure the problem out too
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Console Trouble

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend checking the troubleshooting steps mentioned here: My Xbox console won't turn on | Xbox Support

If your console still will not turn on, it needs to be serviced. To request service, sign in to Device service and repair with your Microsoft account and submit a service order: Device Services
  5. Daft Badger Win User

console trouble

Sounds like a console privilege suspension has been issued.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct so console privilege suspensions are issued to prevent this.

Any profile/account on that console with have the same punishment as the suspended account.

Your 2nd sons account will work on other devices.

Console suspensions can not be appealed.

You can appeal the account suspension by filing for a case review on the enforcement site here if eligible.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Console Trouble

In this case you have two options, mate, the first is to open a repair service with Microsoft support (I'll redirect you myself), but there is a cost (U$199 for xbox one S and U$299 for xbox one X) for maintenance since the console is out of warranty. Just one caveat, friend, is that due to the pandemic, repair/exchange services are delayed due to the accumulation of services, hampered by the pandemic.

The second option would be for you to seek technical assistance in your city and take your console for repair, I believe it is the fastest way to resolve it. However, if you choose this way, I strongly advise you to seek assistance with good ratings beforehand. :)
Thema:

Console Trouble

1. Console Trouble - Similar Threads - Console Trouble

2. I'm in trouble with the xbox home console switches.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm in trouble with the xbox home console switches.: İ've used a quite older Xbox one. eventually, it began overheating and shut down. as a solution, I formatted Xbox one repeatedly. that's why my rights to switches to home console are over. I will...
  3. Trouble Buying The New Console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Buying The New Console: I am aware that it is difficult for the average gamer to get their hands on the new xbox series x and s. I am one of those gamers. I have a few ideas as to how this can be solved that way...
  4. Anyone else having trouble with Xbox Console for Windows opening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having trouble with Xbox Console for Windows opening?: Spinning trying to open up. Also Xbox Console Companion greyed out on home screen. a8090f69-defe-456c-82f6-6c8c8c89c7f2
  5. Trouble using gamepass on new console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble using gamepass on new console: I cant use my game pass benefits.i lost my xbox in move.bought new one and paid my bill w gift card Microsoft account balance 'its telling me to sign in w the original accoumt.this is the only one...
  6. Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console: I have GamePass & Gold and the Xbox One S is set to "home console", but now my son cannot play the games on his account that I have downloaded from GamePass unless I am sign-in, when before that...
  7. Im having trouble with the console streaming side of the streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    Im having trouble with the console streaming side of the streaming app.: I just received confirmation that i can use the project xcloud service on the newly released streaming app, but i am unable to use the "steam from console" feature even though i am an insider. Is...
  8. Having trouble getting console streaming set up...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble getting console streaming set up...: Hi all, having a bit of trouble getting console streaming working. I've: 1) Downloaded the insider hub app on my xbox 2) Downloaded the streaming app on my android phone 3) Logged in to my...
  9. Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app: Split from this thread. Offenbar musste ich letztlich mein System zurücksetzen. Nachdem ich das gemacht habe, kann ich mich nun anmelden und Spiele herunterladen. Habe das gleiche Problem seit...
  10. Original Xbox one console trouble with recording clips

in XBoX Accessibility
    Original Xbox one console trouble with recording clips: when everi record clips on my console typically rainbow six siegei have screen tearing and/or random freezes with low quality drops does anyone know if this can be fixed and how so...