Console unit or power supply?

Discus and support Console unit or power supply? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello fellow Ambassadors, So yesterday, my xbox would not turn on. I looked at the power supply and the light wasn't on. I plugged it into another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S1ster P1stol, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Console unit or power supply?

Hello fellow Ambassadors,

So yesterday, my xbox would not turn on. I looked at the power supply and the light wasn't on. I plugged it into another wall outlet and the light would come one but everytime i would plug it into the console, it would go off. I've done so many troubleshooting
    things and nothing works. Videos of other people having the same issue and just bought a new power brick. I ordered one yesterday but i am having 2nd thoughts if it is the brick and not my console.

:)

S1ster P1stol, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    Creamymilksauce

I understand that you are having the same issue, if you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello S1ster P1stol,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. S1ster P1stol Win User

Update: the shipping was pushed to today when it was supposed to be here Saturday. But I've gotten it and I nervously plugged everything in, and it was simply the power brick.
  5. FxdBrokenLight Win User

did you spill any liquids in your xbox?
  6. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Sounds like a power brick issue although with it being the older model if you’ve had it for a number of years i’m sorry to say it could be on it’s way out
Thema:

1. Console unit or power supply? - Similar Threads - Console unit power

2. New Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting from console: Hi All, I bought a new xbox one controller (wireless) to use with my xbox one S roughly two months ago. The controller worked perfectly for a couple of weeks and then began disconnecting mid use...
  3. Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help: For smoe reason I turned on Gears of war ultimate edition. And got red screen . I un plugged my Xbox one X and plugged in. The Xbox one. And it was normal. I plugged the Xbox one X back in, but...
  4. I think one of the updates has bricked my console

in XboX Insiders
    I think one of the updates has bricked my console: My console's hdd gave out and won't start my xbox one at all before this I had to factory reset it like every 3 days and now it just finally stopped working. Some of the issues I encountered were...
  5. Console beeping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console beeping: My console keeps beeping since yesterday like this. Beepbeep...beepbeep...beepbeep.beepbeep.beepbeep. And with each beep it gets quieter and then starts over, any help on why its doing that. I...
  6. How to set up Xbox One X console (2019 model) with 4k/UHD quality and how to make console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up Xbox One X console (2019 model) with 4k/UHD quality and how to make console...: How to set up Xbox One X console (2019 model) with better settings 4k/UHD quality and how to make console feel like PC gaming? 12fe0ba1-9c2d-425b-b924-eb2394f0d97d
  7. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...
  8. Phil Spencer Says He Played Some Games On An Early Scorpio Unit And The Console Looked Right!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil Spencer Says He Played Some Games On An Early Scorpio Unit And The Console Looked Right!: Click Bait! This is fantastic news for those who thought that Scorpio would be ugly! 8f2fa409-f824-4db7-b1b7-40c088c0195e
  9. Return faulty Xbox one console unit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Return faulty Xbox one console unit: SR# [Mod Removed] Please contact me as soon as possible using the phone number I left in the account or send me a pre-paid postage bag to the address in my account, I will pack and send out...
  10. Xbox One per unit (Console) price.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One per unit (Console) price.: Well that's good to hear vas, but it's not an answer to any of the questions I am asking. Now, while this is an open forum, and anyone can post. I would like to have others besides myself...