Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...

Discus and support Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha SA, Series X. Full power cycle sometimes fixed it. OK, so I've been experiencing this issue for many weeks now but usually a restart fixes it.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MassiveMoose, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...

Alpha SA, Series X. Full power cycle sometimes fixed it.

OK, so I've been experiencing this issue for many weeks now but usually a restart fixes it. This time though, it won't start working at all. Nothing launches, game updates at 0.0% and any attempt to refresh Home or My games & apps results in them going to black screen and not coming back. The whole UI just seems to be slowed as if there's some kind of process taking up resources in the background.

Has anybody else been experiencing this at all? Are the build team aware of this as well? Thanks.

Update: The OS sprung into life after about 30 minutes!

Update 2: The OS still keeps locking up even after returning.

submitted by /u/MassiveMoose
    [link] [comments]

/u/MassiveMoose, Jun 18, 2021
  2. ConcreteSnake Win User

Xbox one games will not install, even when offline.

after you disconnect internet or turn off xbxo live, you must delete the partial download first by selecting the game in the games and apps section and pressing the menu(start) button and choosing to delete. then when you boot up offline start a new install
    and it wont be queued
  3. FlamingHotPizza Win User

Games don't start

How did you get on reseting your console? Let us know if this fixed it.
  4. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Games don't start

Could You write in english please?
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

The game don't start

6. Wishcatcher Win User

Games don't start

Hi,

Refresh your cache memory, to do it go to the Dashboard , press and HOLD 10 sec the power button of the console, wait 30 sec.

Restart console and try to play.

Does it work ?
Thema:

Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...

1. Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps... - Similar Threads - Console unresponsive every

2. Installed Update, Console is stuck on a black screen but isn't completely unresponsive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed Update, Console is stuck on a black screen but isn't completely unresponsive.: So to explain what I'm going through exactly... Installed the system update. Seems to have installed fine. Console goes through the loading screen with no issue. Console has rebooted, there is...
  3. Xbox Series X froze, leaving the remote control unresponsive, the button on the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X froze, leaving the remote control unresponsive, the button on the console...: after some research it seems this can happen with certain games. I first noticed something strange a couple of days ago when I was using the Disney+ app, it made that awful mechanical noise like...
  4. X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...: X Box One S All-Digital is not producing a signal through HDMI. I have swapped cables and confirmed all cables to be functional by testing them with other devices. I have also tested this on...
  5. Console selections and action unresponsive

in XboX Insiders
    Console selections and action unresponsive: (I am not able to give this feedback via console...) I had another console update this morning, after having one yesterday too, I am on the Delta profile I think. But today after the update the...
  6. Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...: Title. But essentially any app that isn't a game seems to be suffering from massive freezes and hitching for me. To the point where it is happening sometimes several times in a minute. Sometimes...
  7. Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...
  8. Controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...
  9. Slow, sometimes unresponsive and laggy user interface and console dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow, sometimes unresponsive and laggy user interface and console dashboard.: Since the revamp of the user interfaces and store and home dashboards, from the system updates towards the end of 2017, I have found my console to constantly be laggy, and slow at times. Certain...
  10. xbox one controller sync button on console is unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller sync button on console is unresponsive: i had no problem connecting my controller to my xbox one for the first time. But I unplugged my console and moved it to another room and now the controller sync button on the front of the console...