Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

Discus and support Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/theassassin2332 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/theassassin2332, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

/u/theassassin2332, Sep 13, 2019
  2. HAZZARDMAN Win User

Friends list still not working wtf

It's been like this for almost 2 days, over 36 hrs for me...is it all of the Xbox 1s or just the ones with the preview dashboards?? It seemed to start after the last update from Saturday/Sunday morning..And on another not, havin 3-4 updates a week for the
    preview dashboard is annoying...oh look I'm about to beat The Vault of Glass in Destiny, time to update pops up,,, not cool microsoft, not cool at all..
  3. Emperor Jealous Win User

My gears of war 3 beta save is corrupt?

i might have? its the lastest dashboard it was about 2 months ago the update was. about 1-2 days after gow3 beta ended
  4. englishbulldog802 Win User

useless support chat transcript

It could be an issue with my console, but it is definitely not my headset. And my OS is different, I got an update 4 days ago as I am a preview program member
  5. AffluentRope439 Win User

missing 50,000 xbox live reward from new xbox one s purchase

I posted this 2 days ago but it is showing 1 day ago. It was posted Thursday morning. why? Still no answer
  6. Scott Smith Sr Win User

Cant download ANY content, but can buy subscription !!

Chat didnt help... phone support escalated,didnt see anything wrong,

waiting game to hear from them...

last "gold pass charge" was 2/4/14, last "purchase" was 01-30-14,

Bought gold pass this morn... posted to Visa already . ..
Thema:

Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

1. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes... - Similar Threads - Console updated days

2. Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems: Hello to all you tech savvy gamers out there. I have been gaming on xbox since 2003 and have owned my xbox one original since launch. Signed myself up for this preview program thinking it would be...
  3. New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200: I've just plugged in my new xbox One X and it requires an update before progressing further. The update however is unsuccessful and returns an error code: 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200 I've...
  4. XBox 360 console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 console update: I successfully updated but now when I log on to play live, it freezes while uploading. I can play offline just fine. Any suggestions? 303233e8-906e-4cd7-8da1-54d1d51170ce
  5. Console flashes screen after preview update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console flashes screen after preview update.: I just installed the newest update from the preview program and now my console is acting funny. It will turn on but the screen is blank for a few minutes and then flashes the home screen for a...
  6. New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one

in XboX Insiders
    New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one: August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924) this update to the new dashboard was made to my old xbox one S 2TB console. but not on my xbox one X I got a xbox...
  7. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  8. Can't update xbox one-x console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't update xbox one-x console: I've manged to keep my console function for the last few weeks via the bind + eject + USB system update. It took several tries, but I finally got it to work and boot up correctly, even though now...
  9. XB Updates for Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB Updates for Console: Do XB1 console updates occur every month and are they mandatory to update them? Most times I have poor internet connection or I rarely have power outages I get scared sometimes to open my network...
  10. Xbox One Out Of Box (Day One) Console and game updates for possible buyer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Out Of Box (Day One) Console and game updates for possible buyer?: Hello. I am thinking of getting an Xbox One now that it's much cheaper but I don't have Internet currently. Does the Xbox require a day one update and if so is there a disc version or some other...