Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

Discus and support Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/theassassin2332 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/theassassin2332, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

/u/theassassin2332, Sep 13, 2019
  2. HAZZARDMAN Win User

Friends list still not working wtf

It's been like this for almost 2 days, over 36 hrs for me...is it all of the Xbox 1s or just the ones with the preview dashboards?? It seemed to start after the last update from Saturday/Sunday morning..And on another not, havin 3-4 updates a week for the
    preview dashboard is annoying...oh look I'm about to beat The Vault of Glass in Destiny, time to update pops up,,, not cool microsoft, not cool at all..
  3. Emperor Jealous Win User

My gears of war 3 beta save is corrupt?

i might have? its the lastest dashboard it was about 2 months ago the update was. about 1-2 days after gow3 beta ended
  4. englishbulldog802 Win User

useless support chat transcript

It could be an issue with my console, but it is definitely not my headset. And my OS is different, I got an update 4 days ago as I am a preview program member
  5. AffluentRope439 Win User

missing 50,000 xbox live reward from new xbox one s purchase

I posted this 2 days ago but it is showing 1 day ago. It was posted Thursday morning. why? Still no answer
  6. Scott Smith Sr Win User

Cant download ANY content, but can buy subscription !!

Chat didnt help... phone support escalated,didnt see anything wrong,

waiting game to hear from them...

last "gold pass charge" was 2/4/14, last "purchase" was 01-30-14,

Bought gold pass this morn... posted to Visa already . ..
Thema:

Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

1. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes... - Similar Threads - Console updated days

2. xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed: xbox360 got from friend and trying to set up for first time. Connects to internet, but when it tries to connect to xbox live it says there is a system update available and must be installed to...
  3. Can't update the [Removed] console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update the [Removed] console: i reseted my Xbox one S, but then i always got stuck on the update part everytime, because everytime i tried to update the console, then it always says 'Something went wrong' and say the error...
  4. Anyway to force a console update outside of of home

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to force a console update outside of of home: So I'm away from home and can't stream my console only thing I can think of is forcing my console to update cause I'm away for another week and was fine till I heard about this update I'm in delta...
  5. I am an xbox insider. How do you do console streaming? Do you need to put it in update...

in XboX Insiders
    I am an xbox insider. How do you do console streaming? Do you need to put it in update...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  6. Why do I seem to loose more and more of my consoles freedoms with every update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I seem to loose more and more of my consoles freedoms with every update?: In the grand scheme of things we are all just dollars of reported income to a big company. As they are slowly pushing us into this forced digital download gaming I have noticed a few things that...
  7. Console will not update a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console will not update a game.: I played a game 3 days ago on console, logged on this morning and had an update for said game. Its never started the installation so I cleared save files and hard reset my console. It still did...
  8. I can’t update the console xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t update the console xbox360: Good morning ! I can’t update the console. Nothing described here helps. Unable to process Update and status code. 4488-4497-1600-0700-C000-000E. or 4488-4497-1380-0700-C000-000E I suffer for a...
  9. Xbox one console system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console system update: Today I bought Xbox one console and since morning it is doing system update. It finished a round by noon and again going with the same process of system update from beginning...
  10. Xbox One Out Of Box (Day One) Console and game updates for possible buyer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Out Of Box (Day One) Console and game updates for possible buyer?: Hello. I am thinking of getting an Xbox One now that it's much cheaper but I don't have Internet currently. Does the Xbox require a day one update and if so is there a disc version or some other...