Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...

Discus and support Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Very bad experience of gears 5. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while im playing gears of war 5. Report a problem via console sent. Hope... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/earmack, Sep 6, 2019.

1. /u/earmack
    /u/earmack Guest

Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...

Very bad experience of gears 5. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while im playing gears of war 5. Report a problem via console sent. Hope soon u fix this.

submitted by /u/earmack
    [link] [comments]

/u/earmack, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

console reinicia sozinho (Console restarts itself)

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox shutting down when starting a game

4. Dol Win User

Xone turns itself off randomly, as if home button has been pressed.

5. Mister Mascot Win User

console shutting down while playing

Hey there GRM Merk,

You actually want to post this in the preview program forums since this would be a console repair through that process, here is the link to get you to the right teams. :)

Xbox One Preview Program Forums
  6. DynamiteDan1971 Win User

XBOX ONE ACCOUNT

Hi, thanks for the answer......

I tried to keep the console out of any rack, but it's the same thing.

Someone says that it is a defect of the console or the power supply and can be solved through a repair center.

Often, the console does not even turn on or is shutting down after a few seconds, even if the console is cold.........

My internet connection is good and before the factory reset today I have played for a while......... befor the shut down.

The problem is that I don't remember the e-mail of my account!!!

And it seems in Italy there's no way to talk with someone.......... I can't access the chat......
Thema:

1. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s... - Similar Threads - Console very often

2. Xbox One (2013) - Very High-Pitched Squeaking Noise coming from Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (2013) - Very High-Pitched Squeaking Noise coming from Console: Hi, I have an original Xbox One console, which has been running fine until a while ago. Whenever it's turned on for a certain period of time, it exhibits a very high-pitched squeaking noise, and...
  3. game far cry 5 very slow on xbox one but the console works fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game far cry 5 very slow on xbox one but the console works fine: Ive got xbox one with game far cry 5 when i open my consol to play far cry 5 the game is very slow everything is slow but my consol works very good anybody have a solution tks...
  4. Looks like its official... Mouse and keyboard very close to coming to Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looks like its official... Mouse and keyboard very close to coming to Xbox console: Mike Ybarra Tweet on Sep 25, that Keyboard & Mouse are very close to come to Xbox Plataform. He mentioned on his tweet that they are working to ensure fairness and good performance, that will came...
  5. Xbox One X- Powerful console - very slow dashboard / OS?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X- Powerful console - very slow dashboard / OS?!: Hi Has anyone got any tips on how to fix the speed of the xbox one on the dashboard? I upgraded to the xbox x last year and initially i saw a improvement with speed on the dashboard. However now...
  6. Minecraft world conversion crashing console badly, very unstable - Xbox One Vanilla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world conversion crashing console badly, very unstable - Xbox One Vanilla: Where to begin. It seems like if the game was developed only taking in consideration the Xbox One X and S and not the original vanilla version. I have a 1TB Tomb Raider Bundle console and...
  7. Instant on mode. Downloads either stop or very slow when console is off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Instant on mode. Downloads either stop or very slow when console is off: Had this problem for a while now. I always have my console in instant on mode, and when downloading anything I get great speeds. But if I start a download and turn off my console, the downloads...
  8. Console is very slow, and games time out instead of starting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is very slow, and games time out instead of starting: My Xbox One console feels pretty sluggish since the last software update, and I can't get Halo 5 or Rock Band 4 to start. I have been through the game reset process, and even chatted with a...
  9. xbox one console is very slow!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one console is very slow!: ever since the latest patch my console has been very slow, and continuing from the patch before that some of my games either refuse to start,or take forever to start, and when they do they are...
  10. Console running very hot, any suggestions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console running very hot, any suggestions?: Lately my console(360 S, bought in Feb 2011) is running very hot while playing installed games(haven't played anything on disc for a while). It has also locked up completely a few times while...