Console voice channel only

Discus and support Console voice channel only in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is the console voice channel only in fortnite me and my friend got a broken game chat and it always says that they can't hear us because we are in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scarface2003766, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Console voice channel only

What is the console voice channel only in fortnite me and my friend got a broken game chat and it always says that they can't hear us because we are in a console only voice channel

:)

scarface2003766, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Hard reset the game, then the console if that doesn't work.
  3. jerbear30ky Win User

hard reset your console hold down your power button for 10 secs see if that makes your fortnite channel to come clear and see if they can hear you
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Scarface,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can switch from party or game chat via the party options. There will be an option to switch to game chat if you are in party chat. There is no channel for this feature.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. scarface2003766 Win User

I know that but when i switch to game chat it just simply doesn't work even if I'm not in a party
  6. GAUL1978 Win User

HD channels not showing up

Im having the opposite problem. I can't get rid of the HD channels in order to watch SD channels. my voice command only pulls up the HD version of a channel even though I have it set to show SD channels as well
Thema:

1. Console voice channel only - Similar Threads - Console voice channel

2. Xbox console goes slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console goes slow: Mi consola tarda demasiado en iniciar la pantalla principal, además de que se "traba" al querer navegar en los menús y no carga juegos o aplicaciones, diciéndome que "ha tardado mucho en cargar" y...
  3. Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified": After Entering my account into console compainion and pressing let's play, I get "we were unable to sign you into Xbox Live" with the error "system cannot find the file specified" i updated to the...
  4. Vermintide 2 causing an unexpected console shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vermintide 2 causing an unexpected console shutdown: For the last 2 updates, whenever you try to do anything related to pressing the home button, it has a relatively high chance to cause the game to crash. about 8 seconds later, the consoles power...
  5. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...
  6. how do i turn off voice guide on xbox one console???????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i turn off voice guide on xbox one console???????: how do i turn off voice guide on xbox one console 5d473fbb-ac33-4367-90c6-0652e76f709a
  7. Listen to voice messages on other devices than your console???

in XBoX on Windows
    Listen to voice messages on other devices than your console???: Why is it not possible to listen to voice messages on other devices anymore? When will this be fixed? 8d29e486-9b9e-4dcd-b0e0-68feee714703
  8. Console ban for voice communications? Really?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban for voice communications? Really?: Hello, I received a console ban because of voice communications and I wanted to know if that is seriously something that can never be reversed? I mean I literally can understand if you wanted to...
  9. Problems Starting Console With Voice And Controller Still After Update April 14, 2014

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems Starting Console With Voice And Controller Still After Update April 14, 2014: I'm having a problem where every third or forth time when I turn on my xbox one via voice or use my controller it turns on for a second and turns on my TV but then shuts off right after. My power...
  10. Kinect voice Commands to Turn Off the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect voice Commands to Turn Off the console: Hi, Not sure if this has been asked and answered or when this will be resolved but ever since the last update my console will not turn off by voice. It goes to Turn Off screen and thats it it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. console only voice channel