Console will not upload screenshots to xbox live , Server Issue?

Discus and support Console will not upload screenshots to xbox live , Server Issue? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is anybody else having issues with uploading screenshots to xbox live , My series X will not upload them to live for me to share them . Is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FlyOceanBlue, Dec 5, 2020.

1. FlyOceanBlue
    FlyOceanBlue Guest

Is anybody else having issues with uploading screenshots to xbox live , My series X will not upload them to live for me to share them . Is there a server issue with this problem ?

:)

FlyOceanBlue, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Digestorcz Win User

Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

I have the same problem, sometimes screenshots automatically not upload and when you try to manually upload, notification pops (upload a screenshot on Xbox Live failed). At a later turn on the console, has been able to upload it.
  3. Krisander 1998 Win User

error code 0x87c40156

This Error Code means that you have to many Clips/Screenshots uploaded to Xbox Live and Xbox DVR fails to load them all, so you need to ether remove some Clips/Screenshots from Xbox Live (Those Clips/Screenshots will still be on your Console, just not on
    Xbox Live for anyone to see) and if that doesn't fix the DVR Error then you have to delete some Clips/Screenshots completely both from Console and Xbox Live to fix this DVR Error so Xbox DVR will be able to load your Clips/Screenshots about For Honor and other
    games.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

can you recover auto deleted clips?

See if they are still available in the hard drive. (Captures Menu - Filter for "Saved in console")

The best is to explain how works the capture system in xbox one. When you capture a screenshot or a clip the first thing that the console do is save locally, in the hard drive and then will automatically (if you have cloud space available) upload to xbox live
    server. Even if you delete or xbox live deletes the capture, it will be always available locally in the hard drive.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

cloud capture

If you mean where to store your videos and screenshots. This is in the Upload Studio console. And you can download these videos and screenshots via xboxdvr.com.
    There you can register your MS / XBOX account and you will be able to find your uploaded videos and screenshots right there.
  6. Feth l Charl Win User

Xbox Captures

When I go on recent captures, it shows the clip on uploaded to Xbox live but not showing as being on my console. I only have 6 captures on my Xbox which are now all screenshots.
Thema:

1. Console will not upload screenshots to xbox live , Server Issue? - Similar Threads - Console upload screenshots

2. Uploaded screen shots disappearing from Console and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uploaded screen shots disappearing from Console and Xbox App: I'm currently experiencing huge issues with sharing my uploaded screen shots from both my console XB series S and the xb app as well. Sometimes the pics disappear, just to reappear later again on...
  3. Xbox console companion not uploading screenshots anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console companion not uploading screenshots anymore: submitted by /u/RiSawyers [link] [comments]
  4. xbox console companion wont upload clips

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion wont upload clips: i try to upload clips but it says their is something wrong with your settings or past behaviour when i go to change setting i press apply and save but then it goes back to block ???? help pls...
  5. Cannot upload on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot upload on Xbox Console Companion: After April of 2020 i think, i cannot upload clips on xbox consol companion app, it says that game clips can only be uploaded from an xbox console at this time. Why this happended and how will I...
  6. Cannot Upload Screenshots to Xbox Live From Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Upload Screenshots to Xbox Live From Xbox Console Companion: Hello, I come to you all today to address some problems I've been having recently with the Xbox Console Companion app and the ability to upload game captures from PC to Xbox Live. I've recently...
  7. I tried uploading a clip I got on PC to xbox live with Xbox Console Companion today.

in XboX Insiders
    I tried uploading a clip I got on PC to xbox live with Xbox Console Companion today.: I got an error saying it was removed, but the button to upload is still there. Is this a permanent change? I really hope not it was so convenient and I don’t understand why it would benefit...
  8. Can you upload custom pictures/clips through your xbox console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you upload custom pictures/clips through your xbox console?: Since we can't upload custom pictures/clips through the Xbox Console Companion anymore, only through your xbox console now. Is there a way to upload them with your xbox console with OneDrive or...
  9. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  10. Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta

in XboX Insiders
    Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta: I'm trying to upload some screenshots from my pc to xbox live it always worked with the xbox companion console beta app but since tge 26th of march it gets uploaded to 10% then i get a error code...