Console wont control my receiver....

Discus and support Console wont control my receiver.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Marantz SR6003 and my console controls my receiver maybe 10% of the time. I just bought a media remote and was hoping for the volume to work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EternalDragonX, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Console wont control my receiver....

I have a Marantz SR6003 and my console controls my receiver maybe 10% of the time. I just bought a media remote and was hoping for the volume to work but alas it doesn't because of this. I have tried disabling the receiver and re enabling it. Also unplugged
    the console with no success. Any ideas? Is there somewhere I can try or find some different codes to input?

:)

EternalDragonX, Mar 14, 2014
  2. fugisan
    fugisan Guest
    Kinect Sensor is buggy after NXOE

Do any of you also have issues with the IR blaster? My Kinect after the update wont control volume or power for my AV Receiver. Mute works, and in the setup menu it is able to control volume there but not outside the setup area. Its really really annoying!!

fugisan, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Darth Gideon
    Darth Gideon Guest
    App wont turn console on

my xboxone wont turn on from my control pad. i have to manually power on the console and then hard wire my control pad to get it recognized. it works normally after that. my console also no longer powers on my tv when i turn it on even tho it is set to do
    so.

Darth Gideon, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Controller will not connect

Hey there!

If the power supply is a solid orange color, all that means is that your Xbox One console is receiving power and is completely normal. Unless the power supply is flashing the orange light, you have nothing to worry about there. If your power supply is flashing
    orange, please run through the steps on our
    Console won't power on
    page.

In regards to your Xbox One controller, please follow each the steps on our
    Xbox One Controller wont' power on page

Feel free to let us know how it goes!
  5. baskinrobbins99 Win User

Xbox One won't come out of sleep mode using wireless controller

Im actually still having this issue on my xbox elite. After a period in idle (usually 24hrs) my controller and xbox IR remote wont turn on the console. I have to turn it on at the console. Once turned on my remote and controller may work in menus and other
    times it wont at all. Only a powercycle fixes it. Any ideas?
  6. fugisan Win User

Kinect Sensor is buggy after NXOE

Do any of you also have issues with the IR blaster? My Kinect after the update wont control volume or power for my AV Receiver. Mute works, and in the setup menu it is able to control volume there but not outside the setup area. Its really really annoying!!
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox controller on PC woes~!

[quote user="ManipularSauce4"]I recently purchased (last night) an xbox controller, and it wont connect to my PC, even though I have the adapter.[/quote]The Play and Charge cable? That carries no data. To use a 360 controller with a PC you either need the
    Wireless Gaming Receiver or a wired 360 controller.
  8. bulletsK-66C8C1C8-DF Win User

Controllers dont pair

I just received my replacement console. Controllers paired instantly with the new console and they work well.
Thema:

Console wont control my receiver....

1. Console wont control my receiver.... - Similar Threads - Console wont control

2. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...
  3. Xbox one controller wont turn off after console is off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller wont turn off after console is off.: Split from this thread. Hello, I am seeing the same issue. My controller does not power off after shutting down the console. I have tried restarting the console, as well as checking the firmware...
  4. Xbox one controller wont turn on xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller wont turn on xbox one console: My gears of war controller wont turn on the gears of war console wirelessly. only when i use a cable pluged into the controller does it turn on then i can unplug the controller and it will work...
  5. XBOX one S controller wont turnon console

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one S controller wont turnon console: Hi, I have a brand new XBOX ONE S 500gb model. I have had it less than a month and my controllers have started to misbehave, The XBOX seems to forget the controllers so I have to go through the...
  6. Black screen & my controller wont work when i turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen & my controller wont work when i turn on my console: My Xbox One S controller turns on when I hold the home button and so does my console, but then all that appears is a black screen and I cant do anything with it. No buttons on my controller except...
  7. People Carnt heare me and controller wont update with new console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    People Carnt heare me and controller wont update with new console update: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4677/t/2072742.aspx - is my mic problem when im trying to fix the problem above it wont let me update my controller with new console...
  8. Xbox Controller Wont Sync When Charging Via Non-Console Ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Wont Sync When Charging Via Non-Console Ports: this worked just a week ago, my PC is closer and its much easier to swap my PS4 an XO controllers there than having either 2 cords from each, or switching them at the console area itself now as...
  9. Guide Button wont launch TURN OFF Controller/Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guide Button wont launch TURN OFF Controller/Console: It started out of no where and its been like 3 weeks now with no fix. When i press and hold the guide button i got the vibration but the menu to TURN OFF the controller or console will not show...
  10. Xbox one controller wont turn off after console is off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller wont turn off after console is off.: I got my xbox a few days ago everything was fine. Now when i try on turn on my xbox with my wireless controller it does not turn on. After i turn on the xbox manually the controller connects....