Console won't install latest update.

Discus and support Console won't install latest update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console isn't installing the latest update. It tries, but before the progress bar even moves, the system glitches and my console shuts off. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChibiChan86, Sep 2, 2014.

1. ChibiChan86
    ChibiChan86 Guest

My console isn't installing the latest update. It tries, but before the progress bar even moves, the system glitches and my console shuts off. It's completely unresponsive and I have to unplug the console, plug it back in, and go through the same process
    all over again. There's no error code given, my 360 simply shuts off while attempting to install the update. I've attempted to get it to do something 6 times in a row, and each time it just shuts off before it even installs the update.

:)

ChibiChan86, Sep 2, 2014
  2. Acehigh79
    Acehigh79 Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

this latest update reset all my settings. just had to reboot after getting the update installed.

Acehigh79, Sep 2, 2014
  3. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Clicking noise and flashing power light

I agree with genesis it may be the preview update for the console and may have failed too install mind going to your settings - system - console info & updates and tell us if the latest update install was successful.

Qwertei, Sep 2, 2014
  4. ChibiChan86
    ChibiChan86 Guest

Nevermind. I installed from a flash drive and it worked perfectly. There seems to be something wrong with the console update from Live.

ChibiChan86, Sep 2, 2014
Thema:

1. Console won't install latest update. - Similar Threads - Console won't install

2. Fortnite code accepted on Epic Game Website, but pick ax won't appear on Xbox1 Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite code accepted on Epic Game Website, but pick ax won't appear on Xbox1 Console: Hello- I got the Fortnite code Minty Pick Ax. I entered it on the Epic Website. Well, the site accepted the code, but no pick ax :-(. c8173b38-fed2-4952-9853-e255b7c66945
  3. My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...: I'm trying to capture video from xbox one on my laptop. Using a headset to the controller, playing on xbox, recording on laptap. My voice from microphone/headset is not recording. The same headset...
  4. Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on

in XboX Insiders
    Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on: I just updated my controller and console to the beta ring firmware and now my wired controller won't turn on when the console turns on. Anyone else have this experience? submitted by /u/link575...
  5. Xbox 360 console won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console won't turn on: Hello everyone, today my Xbox 360 console won't turn on at all. The power adaptor shows stable green light but the console shows no light whatsoever. I tried reconnecting the power cables and also...
  6. Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook: I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion: URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s...
  7. 500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up: Hi guy's, so I get my system updates early om the Xbox One and completely forgot that I switched my console to Energy saving mode a few days prior. I have never had a problem with my console...
  8. Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC: Hello all, I've got two different notebook computers (one Dell and other Asus) and the Xbox Console Companion App simply doesn't work on any of them. It used to work on my Asus one, but now it...
  9. Console won't install anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won't install anything: I tried to install the second season of Killer Instinct, however, the add-on wouldn't install, when I tried to install it again I have a message with the error 0x0. After that, I have been unable...
  10. Fallout 4 won't install on my console!!!! :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 won't install on my console!!!! :/: Hi, in december of 2015, I got Fallout 4, had no problems, never had. Uninstalled 01 month ago to be able to install other games, I wanted to play again and I install,when I install, he stopped in...